Daily Serious Discussion Thread

Hey fucks! Lets have a serious discussion thread around REQ.
What are some predictions regarding the token burning mechanism. Who many tokens will be burned/how seamless the burning will be at the start?
Which businesses do you see implementing Request from the start?
What are your thoughts on the use of Request Network for accounting purposes by small and medium companies?

Attached: reqt.jpg (512x512, 12K)

They already said the tokens will be burned at random if they are in their wallet. DYOR it was in the telegram

I'm starting to lose hope for this shit

get the fuck outta here Rakesh! Didn't you see the thread's title?

Tell me you're joking user

They're going to end up burning all the tokens and making their software useless

It's literally not a joke. Your own coins have a random chance at being burned if they are in the REQ wallet kek

how dumb can someone be to believe this low quality FUD

I just don't want to take the 2% chance my tokens are burnt once mainnet drops. Will wait until the burn and the mainnet dump to buy-in. Respect to the hodlers though

I really don't get what you guys get from this. Does passing for retards make you giggle inside?
Absolute losers

I'm not sure what you're talking about? I really like the project just not the fundamentals related to this aspect of the project. It's OK if we disagree man, no need for the strong words.

many of them larp as being whales and pretend that they're fudding because they accumulate their coins worth 2.3 eth.

others bought at 1 dollar and sold at 30 cents and try to cope that they're fucking stupid.

anyway, req will take off soon, take that from a non-larping whale. peace, i am out - buying in right now.

absolutely not how it works

Have you read the yellow paper? The technical one, not the white paper

Have fun when your stack gets randomly burned kek

i would get in but dont want my stack to get burned randomly. gonna wait till after mainnet releases so my tokens dont get burned

>how seamless the burning will be at the start

Extremely seamless I don't think this needs to be a concern at all

>What are some predictions regarding the token burning mechanism. Who many tokens will be burned

Not a lot initially maybe a million over the entirety of Q2 and if it gets properly adopted a million every month afterwards. Don't expect explosive growth through burning just yet.

>Which businesses do you see implementing Request from the start?

Startups that want to pay their employees in crypto (maybe that's not the case anymore now that the bullmarket is over and normal people don't talk about crypto anymore). The companies that REQ already announced partnerships with. Other companies that REQ have partnerships with that are not announced. And some mid-sized web stores and services that are also targetting crypto products such as the nano ledger s store and things like that. At least at the start.

>What are your thoughts on the use of Request Network for accounting purposes by small and medium companies?

This is a chicken and an egg problem. At the start this won't give you a lot of added value. But as more and more businesses in the supply chain switch to a Request Network based accounting system it will slowly make sense for businesses to switch over as they could share data and cut out middle men that way, lowering costs significantly. However Request Network needs to find a way to stimulate the very first businesses to adopt this and it might be because small businesses don't have any accounting done by an actual accountant at all so they might be adopted by them due to ease of use.

> Veeky Forums
> Serious thread
user I...

Before /biz being infected with newfags, pajeets and poltards, it was actually a place where you could discuss things to a degree.
I liked it because it never turned into the easy eco chamber that reddit does. And because I can call a faggot to anyone I disagree with

The prohpecy brahs, it's happening right the fucking now.

Yeah we're slowly returning to the "discussion era" Veeky Forums is already slowing down more and more each day and the retards are slowly leaving. I share your opinion that we can slowly start to have actual discussions again.

I'm also newfag (moreover I'm from reddit). While I see how calling random people faggots without any consequences might be an advantage over reddit I think in both you have to spend a good amount of time looking for meaningfull comments making Veeky Forums and reddit somewhat equal boards ( just with different pros and cons).

You have to go back you nigger.

Attached: 1517254989678.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Make me faggot.

The problem with Reddit is that you can't say anything against the current narritive of the bigger audience due to upvotes and downvotes. Together with your account being tied to all your comments making people act in a certain way. This tends to skew the discussion in a certain direction and limits the amount of discourse that is actually possible.

Meanwhile on Veeky Forums there is no overal account linking what you said to whatever you said in the past.

There are no upvotes and downvotes all posts are equal and thus they all share the same visibility. This makes Veeky Forums a perfect place to have actual discourse as you can argue points without having to think about the morality/mindset/hivemind of the place.

This is why Veeky Forums became popular in the first place. You are allowed to be negative and argue all kinds of points here compared to Reddit that only offers the illusion of that freedom.

I don't need to, you cuck. You will eventually leave yourself, for you're an obnoxious cancer and everyone who's not an absolute newfag can smell your faggotry seeping through his computer screen. You'll be a laughing stock for the whole 2 months you'll last here, before you go back to your circlejerking cave to collect your virtue-signal upvotes.

I plan on buying slightly after mainnet and the rush to try out request fades a little. There's an extremely high probability your tokens will be burned in the first week since so many people will be test trying the platform.

On here, people bait and fish for (you)'s using stale memes and baseless FUD. I don't mind but it's getting annoying.

Attached: female-goes-live-on-ig-30-year-old-indian-guy-26510225.png (500x522, 122K)

I like Reddit for their personal accounts and I like Veeky Forums for its anonymity. Personally, if I see any narrative on any of subreddits I'm in I just leave. You can always create your own subreddit with your rules ( due to how reddit work: meaning its a popularity contest, you probably won't get many subscribers without advertising) and make it somewhat about free speech just like Veeky Forums is. The main problem with Veeky Forums is that me being lazy fuck I am I have to filter through all the rubbish FUD comments and copypastas I saw 10000 times in that day alone myself and I'm sure that's not only the newfags that are doing that.

THIS.
Don't need to add anything. You said it all.

I'm still on reddit and I'm there for 3 months already.

Fuck off already

>What are some predictions regarding the token burning mechanism.
They will just have to tune how many tokens are burn every time there is big partner entering the project and they should be alraight.
>How many tokens will be burned/how seamless the burning will be at the start?
Depends on the price of a token and the % they set up for burning. I believe it was between 0.5% (per transaction) at the begining to 0.05% further ahead once the network gets traction. That means it will heavily be based on the current price of the token.
>Which businesses do you see implementing Request from the start?
Apart from big buisnesses wanting to save on auditing fees and others wanting cheap payment options for their products, I'd see them partnering with some Blockchain 3.0 based projects like Icon or maybe even Ark to create this Internet of Things where Request Network will be responsible for auditing and payment requests.
> What are your thoughts on the use of Request Network for accounting purposes by small and medium companies?
That's how they should start to see if it works correctly and what the will need to do in order to scale properly.

Make me faggot.

The anonymity is actually what gives the big value because then it is 100 percent about what was said and not who said it. It hones your ability of critical thinking because there is no easy way out like whe you dislike a person and dont even make the effort of listening or thinking. Here only arguments and facts count and you have to check them yourself.

I do argue with this completely. That's why I like it.
It's just that this problem I mentioned above is pretty big one for me:
>The main problem with Veeky Forums is that me being lazy fuck I am I have to filter through all the rubbish FUD comments and copypastas I saw 10000 times in that day alone myself and I'm sure that's not only the newfags that are doing that.
I understand that having mods deleting those kind of comments would be against Veeky Forums "rules" ( or their lack of) but for me personally it would be perfect kind of board for me if they did.

I do agree*

just filter it then fag

>rebbit cucks want censorship on Veeky Forums
Surprise

Attached: 1513205211825.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Genius. I've never thought about it. Thanks user.

I actually not what I said.
>pic related

Attached: PMWJjdKp.png (483x479, 16K)

It's

1. Browse Veeky Forums from the Catalog and open threads with the "Open in new tab" option.
2. Use the filters wisely.
That way 90% of the rubbish get filtered and you find a higher average of quality post.
>pic related

Attached: biz filters.png (386x446, 13K)

mainnet when?

don't forget to join the ReQkings.
Discord code : FXfJqwW

Burn token, dont want, will burn, is random, could happen do not token until mainet, after price drop

no problem dawg

lol I thought P&D discord groups ended already. I don't think there is anyone here left that still falls for the scams user.

just fuck off dude, redditors deserve painful deaths. Go drink soy and wear rick and morty shirts and clap like a retarded faggot in front of your nintendo switch

Attached: 069.jpg (500x375, 242K)

>doesn't want censorship
>but for me personally it would be perfect kind of board for me if [Veeky Forums deleted all the rubbish FUD comments and copypastas]
Nice self portrait, m9. I'm sorry for your low IQ.

In the next 2 weeks

>They already said the tokens will be burned at random if they are in their wallet. DYOR it was in the telegram

Lolno. Stop.

based

Attached: 1502967973176.jpg (746x122, 19K)

Make me faggot.

yeah you keep calling people faggot when you're a filthy redditor. newfags sit the fuck down and lurk more, assimilate to the tone of speech here or go back

Attached: 141.jpg (600x800, 204K)

Nice edit of that quote user. Noone noticed you bending the narrative. As I said Reddit and Veeky Forums are alike, the difference being in one Mods do the narrative while in Veeky Forums is brainlets like you.

i'm from reddit too. so ?

I contributed more to this thread than anyone there, therefore, I'm a self-proclaimed owner of it. Having said that you will have to make me get down from my throne and make shut the fuck up otherwise you can fuck off faggot.

I did not bend anything. I literally just quoted you, brainlet.
>As I said Reddit and Veeky Forums are alike
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are one billion tokens? Lol. This project is finished. I thought there were only a couple hundred million.

>contributed to the thread
>get down from my throne
literal reddit jargon, holy fucking shit i leave biz for a year and a half and this is what happens

Attached: 158.jpg (412x601, 145K)

Are we the only ones that know this here?

>I understand that having mods deleting those kind of comments would be against Veeky Forums "rules"
Forgetting this part on purpose isn't bending the narrative then? I have never said I want for Veeky Forums to change I just said if they were to change that part it would be perfect for me. Anyone can have their own preferences but if I'd want other people to act accordingly to them (which you are talking about and which I don't want) then you could jump on me like the faggot you are.

Clear scam coin.

Remember, .05 by summer. .01 by September 28 2018.

Kek, this is just hilarious. "Understanding" and "want" have two entirely different meaning, you stupid nigger. I understand you're a faggot and at the same time I want you to die in a car crash. See the difference?

>Actually acting like the king of the place because he was there 1.5 y ago when some other normie is baiting him

>le i'm just pretending to be retarded haha xD

> Kek, this is just hilarious. "Understanding" and "want" have two entirely different meaning, you stupid nigger.
That's excatly what I'm claiming there.
>I understand you're a faggot and at the same time I want you to die in a car crash.
Thanks.
>See the difference?
I see that you are a faggot that's for sure.

I fucking love this board.

Attached: 4chan.png (300x100, 31K)

>tfw I'm actually arguing with a high school special needs child
You're claiming that you understanding something has any bearing whatsoever on what you want, when that's clearly not the case, especially when you clearly stated so in the very same post. It sucks when you can't edit your posts to hide your brainletism, doesn't it?

I understand how Veeky Forums is made. I have one thing that I would change and that's making mods delete some of the most retarded comments ( I pointed exactly which ones above). I know that Veeky Forums won't change and I am fine with that. Having said that if someone were to make other board exactly like Veeky Forums with the exact thing that I would like to change I would go there if it would get enough people to have meaningful conversations with. Since there isn't any board like that ( to my knowledge) I will stay there, not nagging at mods or creators of Veeky Forums to change the rules because I would want them to. Moreover, I will continue to stay on Reddit as well because I fucking like it for what it is ( and their cons are not as big for me to leave it) same as with Veeky Forums
Also, you are a faggot.

And we'll continue to call you out on your faggotry. Enjoy your stay.

>And we'll continue to call you out on your faggotry.
I have that weapon in my arsenal as well.
>Enjoy your stay.
I will regardless of your warm welcome. Thanks.

>Veeky Forums
bro just spell FourChan then put a .45 through your thick fucking skull. Like i said earlier just lurk if you're a newfag dont pollute the board with your reddit plebshit

Attached: 063.jpg (347x500, 116K)

Make me faggot.

just go back

>just go back
>Make me faggot.

>can't even quote but calls people faggot

the absolute state of leddit plebs

Okay you convinced me I'm going back.

what a great REQ thread

Attached: 1514934632601s.jpg (250x175, 4K)

The most informative ever.
Reputation system
Fiat to crypto pairs
Convert any Fiat to Fiat or Fiat to crypto, vice versa
Token burn

hey man, dont take it seriously, you should kindly stay sir, we need someone to buy our bags after all

140k REQ here. Will I be a millionaire by EOY?

Honestly, no. Not with the current market we're in right now. In 10 years time, possibly yes.

>bear market
This kills the crypto millionaire

Jesus what a shitty REQ thread. Alright here it is:
>tokens will get randomly burned
No they won't. And of course, you have absolutely no source for that claim. Fuck you then.

indian hackers already burning their paper wallets
expect pump
forgive forget

easy. just add "not for burn" note on your address.
thank me later

fuck off fag

Are you guys watching the charts? Is this THE start? Its been a while since I saw REQ going up and maintaining the growth for more than 1 hour

No it's just the normal accumulation phase for friday news.

I'm all-in into REQ but I like to stay realistic and honest, keeps me sane in the long run.

it trend reversal. we are in a bullrun until september 2021

dubs of truth

It's obvious there will be dedicated pools for burning tokens used in transactions. Companies that mediate in these will buy and hold REQ tokens in these pools, and that will allow them to run transactions.

Close this shitty thread and don't talk to my wife's son ever again.

Are you guys ready to watch your money literally be burned? Kek.

Triple dubs of truth

I'm ready to watch you burn at the stake

Staking and burning.
Idk if we are investors or Vampire hunters