If a friend of mine gave me $100k to invest for him and this money someone get lost.. am i fucked...

if a friend of mine gave me $100k to invest for him and this money someone get lost.. am i fucked? no contract between us etc.. lost all his investment.. am i liable for the moeny? he just transferred them to me bank transfer and said invest.

Attached: 1519811045354.png (434x342, 59K)

>someone
somehow

yep

are you sure? i dont believe i am liable for all his investment

He may kick your ass but then you can sue him for another 100k

THIS

>
i mean i didnt steal his money.. money are just gone..

depends on where you are, in many places a verbal agreement is enough to make you liable, and if you can't prove there was another reason your """""friend"""" put 100k into your bank account, then you could get fucked

what did u do with it?

>money are just gone..

translation: I gambled it away on very stupid shit, and now I am looking for an out, like the fucking retarded vemin that I am

just be honest dude, we are going to judge you no matter what you say, so you may as well be judged honestly

are you from india?

>
translation: I gambled it away on very stupid shit, and now I am looking for an out, like the fucking retarded vemin that I am

if i say money are just gone what do you think that means? means bad investments

but it cant be gone in the normal market? did u do margin trading?

I dont get people who invest other people money like what the fuck you expect is gonna happen , they gonna give you money if you made em money? or if you lose them money you are expected to pay em back? yeah its a stupid idea

>if i say money are just gone what do you think that means?

I think it means you are some sort of third world insect that needs to work on his english before posting on an english language image board.

So what the fuck is the real story? What stupid shit did you """""invest""""" your """"""friend's"""""" money in?

What the fuck did you do, you idiot?
How do you lose someone's $100k

mate i am worth at least 10x than you.. you think people giving me 100k because i am some random pajeet?

i said bad investments.. invested in 2 icos and 1 got hacked and other is fuck all

yeah you are fucker

HOW STUPID ARE YOU TO LOOSE 100K LMAO

Attached: M89Jbmd.jpg (659x666, 89K)

Which ones

one is fucking titanium blockchain

>mate i am worth at least 10x than you..

Yet here you are posting on an anime image board asking about your liability for throwing away somebody elses money.

You're a lying shitskin and you probably lost like 100 bux.

You can both get fucked hard.
You for being an absolute moron, and your "friend" for being shady as fuck if he can't prove otherwise.

i think you so mad you dont have a cent in your name.
this cunt told me to invest. i did it for him. .i am not paying back a cent

Yeah there's no way you're worth "10x" more than anyone.
At least not from crypto investing if you managed to put $100k in the most shittiest ICOs out there. What's the other ICO?

And I thought Titanium I was issuing new tokens?

>2018
>ICOs

yeah they did issue but price is 1/3 of ICO price

KEK your IQ 37 literally could've bought bottom of any top10 and made your "friend" money and now you're about to go jail because a verbal contract holds. Or he can make up a story and get you fucked

Bye bye pajeet have nice time getting analed in jail

KeK you are going to jail. 100k is A LOT of money.Either that or someone is going to fucking hurt you.

RIP OP

he’ll be eating curry in heaven

time to commit sudoku OP