My theory about vitalik

He’s really thin because he’s probably on a calorie restricted diet to extend his life. He also donated to the SENS foundation a couple of months back. My theory anyway

Attached: 5B7942F6-6DD0-4A3E-B174-ED2CF740BB52.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

bump for awareness

He's a Slavic Jew, that's why he's thin.

>Why are Asians thin hurr durr

>Why are Russians thin?
Because Russians are Mongoloids

His giant brain probably has the energy consumption of a growing calf
He eats above 10k calories a day

My theory is he is a faggot fuck that lives off processed sugar and wheat based ass food like poptarts. Also is a low test pedo piece of shit

>grow up in america
>get teased for being thin by fatties
>visit japan
>everyones thin, navigate isles and subways with ease

I aint goan back.

Russians moscovites are of swedish breed quite a bit. They have a lot of Neanderthal genes in them.

I think he's on Adderall or Vyvanse for years

my theory is that he's a genius autistic freak of nature but all over a pretty decent guy, and trashing him for being a weirdo maybe makes us all feel a little less than anathema but at the end of the day we won't accomplish for ourselves 0.05% of what he has accomplished before hitting, what, 25?
fack

Attached: 1520795008159.jpg (450x437, 103K)

SNES Foundation? What he donate, Nintencoin?

He isn’t human.
Why are you all so oblivious to it?
HE IS NOT A HUMAN.
HE IS A LIFE FORM SIMILAR TO HUMANS FROM ANOTHER PLANET OUTSIDE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.

His parents crashed in New Mexico where they discovered the thin and fragile money child. He’s been locked up until this very day. Yes, that means Vitalik is much much older. He is not in his 20s but closer to his 70s. Saying he is young is perfect for his appearance. His goal is world domination via Ethereum. Ethereum is the mark of the beast. Buterin is a demon alien spawn from Satan himself. Literally!! He came into the world of simple cryptocurrency trading and THREW UP A MILLION PONZIS in our faces. Vitalik is the son of Satan, the one that the Bible warns us about.

Attached: 6852D28B-506A-4EA9-B69D-92546EE892D8.jpg (829x1015, 109K)

>‘Do you think,’ said he, ‘I have not just cause to weep, when I consider that Alexander at my age had conquered so many nations, and I have all this time done nothing that is memorable?’

I broke up with my girlfriend because she said she would give Vitalik a "pity fuck" because she feels "sorry for him".
Not because I considered it disloyal, but because the slag thought Vitalik Buterin was beneath her due to his gangly physique and odd mannerisms. She disrespected a giant of the tech world, who is ushering in a new age of prosperity for our entire planet.
I knew I would never be able to look at her with any measure of respect ever again in my life, and could probably not get my dick hard for her. I cannot tolerate a woman who would bully our precious money skeleton.

it's not an insult faggot

He's not just thin, he's emaciated

i'm not insulting the guy just a theory

Im not trying to insult him. He is pedo trash and a hungry skeleton. He should be hanging from a street light

Do you think he’s the spawn of Satan

soz meant to put SENS foundation

>>‘Do you think,’ said he, ‘I have not just cause to weep, when I consider that Alexander at my age had conquered so many nations, and I have all this time done nothing that is memorable?’

but ill do something eventually someday maybe.

Attached: 1519800323002.gif (645x773, 9K)

sorry I thought you were referring to me

oops hur dur

I think he is a pedophile supporter. Just as bad as a pedo. Pedos should be killed

found the pedo, guys.

Attached: 1519607691842.jpg (657x527, 24K)

He's thin because he's super busy. It's like when you're doing something you love and you forget to eat. He's probably like that most of the time

Attached: VitalikisdyinglikeJobs.png (1020x486, 988K)

Attached: vitalikpedo.jpg (1006x773, 68K)

Quads confirms vitalik wants to fuck kids.
Seriously fuck this scrawny cuck.

wtf is that real

Based

Fuck off newfag

what do you know about the universe ? it's something that hard to understand ? or it;s something easy ? and about skycoin what you know ?

Yes.