So next week I'll be heading to a fancy tai restaurant with some work people

So next week I'll be heading to a fancy tai restaurant with some work people

What the fuck do I order?
Never eaten tai before

>What do i order

Food i would presume. Good luck user

Phu.
And the red chili paste they have to put in it is mild and tasty, goes well with it.

Oi... are you a bong?

>tai
you didn't even try to google one thing. fuck off

First off its "thai" dumbass.
Second just get Bun Bo Nuong, which is vermicelli noodles and beef.

>a fancy tai restaurant
you could, i dunno, maybe... google the fucking restaurant and take a look at the menu beforehand? kill yourself for fucks sake. does your mommy still wash your clothes and wipe your ass after you take a shit?

Tom Yum Goong, a hot and spicy soup with shrimp.

They'll fall out of their chairs in awe if you tip your fedora and order that. You'll be nicknamed, Mr.Thai, at the office for the rest of your factotum life.

>being this mad over what is very possibly a typo.

So you ultra cool, superstars have never missed a key and not noticed?

Thai good, you like shirt?

>typo
twice? the same letter? nah. op is retarded and so are you

I didn't see the second one, asshole.

why do they spell it with an 'h' anyways? How retarded

Do you go into Greek restaurants and ask for paella?

Just order General Chou's Chicken, idiot, and be done with it. Your co-workers (alias co-factotums) couldn't give a shit about you, other than how they might crawl over you to reach toptier factotum level.

Eat your heart out slave.

Pad Thai
Green Curry
Red Curry
Panang Curry
Thai Iced Tea
Any or all of the above

Tom Yum

I would guess the most popular Thai dish in America is Pad Thai, which is stir-fried rice noodles, typically with peanuts, bean sprouts, a protein (chicken, tofu, etc.), some herbs, maybe other veggies, and a hot chile-based peanut sauce.

If peanuts aren't your thing, I'd look among the other noodle dishes. Most of them will be called pad something, and they'll list their ingredients. Should be easy enough to find something that sounds good, and if you don't like veggies at all, pick one that's like noodles, beef, and broccoli, hold the broccoli.

Protip: look up the menu beforehand, so you can read it and google things at your leisure, and know what you plan to order.

This.

Yellow curry also good.

Basically, curry, rice, pad thai, tom yum.

bait

Pad see ew and or tom ka gai.

Pleb tier - pad thai
Mid tier - tom yum soup
High tier - char kay teow, pad gra prow
God tier - massaman curry, khao soi

i got no clue man every time i eat thai food im like "what the fuck this looks like something aliens would eat" and each time i try it im like "what the fuck this tastes like alien food"

>no boat noodles

you fucking pleb

No not believe his lies , if it's a real Thai place that red chili will RUIN you.

Tell the waiter you want to eat what the cook eats.
Tell them to tell the cook you want them to make you cry.

If you prefer milder food, tom kha is soup with coconut milk, massaman is a stew like curry, pad met mamaung is a stir fry with cashew nuts.

If you like hot food, kaeng par or jungle curry is usually up there, phad krapow is a hot stir fry, and the larb and yum nua salads are spicy.

>google

fuck off, shill

Ask for NaRog for rice. Then tell them to make food like they would make for Thai, not bland western tourist version. And order coke or water, you will need it.

Thai curry is always good, and it's completely okay to request whatever spiciness you like. You may even request completely mild if that's your thing (although you'll be missing out).

But the purpose is to enjoy your food, not to obliterate your sinuses. Various people have various hotness tolerance, and so should pick whatever makes them enjoy the food. For chilli to taste really well, it should be somewhere around your tolerance levels in terms of spiciness, but you won't enjoy it if you overdo it.

This. Eyes getting wet is nice but snot running out of your nose, that's pig disgusting you fucking try-hard wannabe.

pussy