Tfw crypto really was just a tulip bubble and the boomers were right

>tfw crypto really was just a tulip bubble and the boomers were right

Attached: 1493925868000.png (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope you're just losing faith since you don't understand BTC and only cared about the number next to it

price singularity this year

Crypto bubble is just like the dot com bubble. All shitcoins will be burned to oblivion.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw

Yep. It's really over.

I thought the crash would be more spectacular but in reality it's just slowly fewer and fewer people talking about it and crypto will just be forgotten.

Veeky Forums is slow as fuck nobody on facebook even mentions crypto anymore it's just a fucking ghost town. We might as well call ourselves the fidget spinner community.

Except one is a plant and another is revolutionary tech

Except boomer made probably 100% returns on his stocks in 3 years
I made that in a week In crypto
Make money fuck bitches or stay poor user

you made that money 4 months ago while other 99 loser lost 70% of his stash.

kek. FINALLY FINALLY I am seeing the signs to buy. After waiting I am finally seeing it.

THIS kind of post is what I've been fucking waiting for.

who gives a fuck about them? what the fuck? are we a charity red cross organization?

it will crash hard when banks start blocking exchanges and the government makes crypto illegal (which will happen this year). crypto is going to zero.. youve been warned

lol dude

you idiots could have capitalized off the cryptomania buy buying stocks that were themselves riding the crypto wave. ive made 50x since march 2017 playing the market with an initial investment of 10 grand and i can actually cash out unlike crypto.

DELET

I know. It was a fairy tale and boomers were 99% right. /biz just wants to stay blind.

Sold 90% of my stack, lost 10k. But at least I still have some money left. You all will be broke in half a year.

Phah. Boomers created unregulated cryptomarkets to take back their taxmoney.

Yes. I’ve been observing this forum for awhile and came to the same conclusion. The time is near.

The British government just gave a money transmitting licence to Coinbase.

Agreed. Fuck everyone else. Life is a zero sum game.

rofl people actually lost five digit amounts in this market. that is painful indeed
but will be more painful when it recovers when you are in fiat sir

if you weren't stupid as fuck, you would know that this is when you continue to wagekek and accumulate

This shit - every year like clockwork. Newfags selling the bottom like retards. I hope it slumps for about 3 more months before the next bull run - I want all you shitheels to fuck off again while the rest of us buy more.

Nobody is banning it. Banks are fucking buying in. Nothing has changed since last week - China hasn't even banned it again for the 359th time.

You're just boring. No holders are selling, just you faggots. Either sell and fuck off or stop posting your fuck cancerous shit constantly. You want to make money? Build a fucking Dapp or something and get people in it. But stop fucking whining.

Wish I could fucking short Veeky Forums right now.

yep this

the only thing more painful that 'what was lost' is 'what could have been'

Holy shit.

Do you know how I just found out cryptocurrency is ACTUALLY dead?

GPU prices went down this week and I am seeing tons of sales promotions and ebay GPU listings.

When even the fucking miners are selling and stop buying GPUs you know it's truly the end. THIS NEVER HAPPENED, Not even in the 2014 crash. FUCK.

This. This. This.

The problem is not that the tech is bad. It's awesome. The problem is that people stopped caring about crypto 2 months ago. That is the single biggest reason for the steady decline. Nobody talks about crypto anymore, for the masses it was nothing more than Pokemon Go. A fucking fad. That is ALL crypto is and will ever be.

Yep 100%. I'm buying up every week right now (since these little dips are like clockwork). Holy fuck, Eth is amazingly cheap right now, these fuckers can't grasp the opportunities they're letting go of.

Also the ledger nano S are back in stock again. It's truly over holy shit.

Kek, oh children. Markets don't just go straight up. Technology takes time to be adopted.

All you faggots should have been in Bitconnect, all you really wanted was a get rich quick scheme.

>tfw everything is a bubble because everything with value is valued because people give it value
>tfw I have no f

For newfags who held on these threads are your buy signals starting. Enjoy your only tip

The denial on biz is really killing me. Market goes straight down for months and you STILL think it's not over. lmfao. There's a reason it's not recovering. Because nobody wants to invest anymore. Everyone knows about crypto at this point, and there's no new money coming in. There's proof of this all over the news. And you STILL deny it. ffs, user

Believe what you want. Maybe you're right. But I feel like this time is totally different. Ledger nano S back in stock. Ebay oversaturated with 2nd hand GPUs. hardware stores have GPU sales. GPU price in general dropping.

Nobody talks about crypto anymore + Crypto hardware is dropping in price for the first time ever.

Also how can Crypto ever go over literal A list celebrities talking about and shilling them? It's over man.

Motherfucker please, lemme tell you couple facts about Scandinavian cryptoscene ALONE.

We have Bitcoin ATM's in every fucking mall, i and many of others use them DAILY. I withdraw all my BTC's out from that to avoid taxes. And so do others.

I went to Crypto-convention couple months back, it was held in a old aircraft-hangar and it was fucking PACKED. Thousands and thousands of people all interested in crypto.

Our main Cryptoexchange is worth hundreds of millions, hiring people every single day and hundreds of people work in the same company, i now many of them.

Crypto in Scandinavia alone is a multi-billion market and you say dream is dead?

You sir, have absolutely no fucking idea how big this will be in 10 years. This is going to be the biggest thing you will ever witness in your whole fucking life.

> Prices going down
> 1070 is £200 more than it was 2 months ago

>A commodity whose price is standing 900% it was 6 months ago has crashed

Yes this makes sense you absolute brainlet. If Bitcoin fell to 4k and stayed there it would still be a bigger grow than any stock ever.

For fuck sake you all cucks this is why you stay poor. You just continue slaving and buy more now, whatever you can comfortably afford.

I have been hearing this since the beginning of the crash in January. Guess how much profit everyone made who bought in from then to now. Up to -80%. Great advice on here, seriously. Just invest in crypto, you'll lose all your money, because it's fucking over.

Give it a week or two user.

Mate at the time I invested I lost 50% within 2 weeks

I just held.

I bought at £2k back in June or July. The price has crashed lots of times.

>Lose all your money
What part of "can comfortably afford" you didn't understand?

I've been here since 2016. This time is different. Nobody talks about crypto anymore. Almost everyone except the most dedicated on Veeky Forums thinks it's permanently over. Even miners are selling their hardware.

Just a normal daily swing
Nothing to be concerned about

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-13-23-34-333_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.png (720x1280, 58K)

But it's hitting the news again. Look man here is the thing it will be slow for some time until we have something new in crypto. This will spark another dumb money run. I believe it will be something that will make crypto far less normie friendly and easy to use. Something like request payment.

This. Banks aren't just buying, their building out their infrastructure for cryto. Banks are conservative and move slow on big projects. The fact that they are responding so quickly tells me they know this isn't going anywhere.

What the fuck does it matter if I invest $1 or $10k? It's only going down, I won't make any fucking money. Are you telling me people should just throw money at crypto and then be glad they are losing it or what?

There's not much to understand, really

Wow sorry on your huge $300 loss. Crypto is truly dead.

This made me laugh way too hard. Thanks user I needed that.

Can they just print money now?

Not just boomers.

Attached: 1493124871295.jpg (400x400, 32K)

It matters if you invest shitload of money then you're being a little bitch about every downtrend and you're stressed out. It's not worth it.

If it's only a little part of your savings you don't fucking care for a year long bear, since you don't need that money anytime soon.
Unless you're one of those TA faggots that state at the chart all day and try to guess the bottom. Good fucking luck with that.

every time someone wins in the market someone elses loses

reminder that you haven't made any gains until you've actually sold your stash of memecoins

what this mean

Attached: 1520741877561.jpg (2560x1920, 683K)

Attached: 1497486796343.png (554x400, 52K)

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Attached: wp1895637.png (1920x1080, 635K)

Checked

Attached: IMG_1981.jpg (750x600, 61K)

This board is 18+ and I’m positive your school has a no cell phone policy, so you’re breaking a lot of rules.

>online ledgers are awesome
>you can do the same thing with a piece of paper.
Kek. You cointards are deluded. Crypto will go on and be adopted but that's only because this actually gives governing bodies to track and record your transactions. Monero will be banned, private coina will be banned adn 99% tokens which has no use will be destroyed into oblivion but it's clear governments are gonna adopt this because it gives them the ability for more control and power.

>Putting real money in crypto
Lel. Stay slave

I just checked ebay for 1070 and 1080 cards and only saw like 1 or two that say they are selling cards used in mining. Rest of the really low priced ones are now fake links or dead links. I don't know what you are talking about. New cards even on ebay are insanely expensive still.

>This time is different

He actually said it the absolute madman.

New mining cards are coming out, Im also dumping my old cards and will buy close to 200 new gpus once turing comes out.
If turing isnt much better, Im buying gayming gpus due to resale value and warranty

Oh shut the fuck up already for christ sake faggot

Monero (XMR) will most likely seek protection and make a permanent agreement with a country (most likely one possessing veto power at the UN security council) so that both Monero's interests and that country's interests matches.

Monero (XMR) will then implant itself in that nation and become a mega corporation of that country (defending and representing its interests). That nation will most likely designate a special zone that is commonly known as a "tax haven" where Monero will set up its headquarters and operate.

To any one who doubts me, shadow markets account at least for 22.67% of world GDP.

Attached: 1520995008273.png (200x200, 3K)

Or... That nation will just start their own privacy coin and integrate that if they really wanted.

Current crypto projects are all dead. Nobody is interested anymore people are leaving on a massive scale. Even Veeky Forums is negative.

Take your profits, take your losses. Exit all crypto markets now, they are dead.

check the fuckin prices of 980tis. fucking absurd

No user please, it can’t end like this
MY FUCKING MONEY

Attached: 53EBF5A5-A017-4D39-A426-324CFA460BAE.jpg (1200x442, 65K)

Oh sweet Mary mother of Christ someone help me...this cannot be fucking happening.

Attached: DF92DBDE-EDC6-4F36-8484-31989358D1EE.jpg (500x364, 26K)

You are mentally handicapped

Where? I'm not seeing any.

Short sighted people get btfo.

Just look at the sentiment. Banks are wanting to get in and considers bitcoin legit now.

Shitcoins will be btfo though. So getting in something with fundamentals before the next rush is wise.

>who cares about normies being too afraid to adopt crypto because of the crash? we'll keep getting rich either way

Attached: 1520906541072.png (733x464, 125K)

Attached: 877F6F3B-440C-434F-8B44-AD56B748FE79.jpg (1200x798, 79K)

I love threads like these. I know when it's time to buy back in when everyone else is down.

Monero (XMR) already has mass adoption in dark markets.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency

You can't use Monero. It creates a cap in your history and you want to pay your taxes, right?

Verge.

what if people are acting like they're already in despair phase to bait others into investing.

Attached: Morpheus2.jpg (334x302, 19K)

Used by literally no one and has shit privacy tech compared to XMR. XMR is the only privacy coin actually being used in the real world. It's lightyears ahead of a shitcoin like Verge, which is basically Bitcoin but with a Tor wallet.

Attached: 152020003143.jpg (634x650, 72K)

yes, some country will fuck up all their diplomatic relations to protect a coin they cannot tax on. They're gonna fight for xmr.

>the 50x meme
>cant cash out his crypto

This is how I know youre a moron

This right here. The amount of petulant children in this thread crying cause they were too late for the moon mission and they really thought it was gonna keep rising 1000% gains by the end of the year.

It just goes to show you never gave a shit about the technology; you just bought titty coin and other shit coins cause you wanted to get rich quick but you're just a fucking moron.
The bubble is gonna pop and onlya few real coins will prevail and become the amazon and google of the future.

Attached: stephen-hawking-big.jpg (700x875, 181K)

lel this
what a autistic retard

This thread is evidence that we are in the 'depression' stage of the bubble.

What's the problem, have you not made any profits? Ride the waves mang

This. We are in the phase of accepting that it is over and we made bad decisions and no hope left