How do Americans react when confronted with real flavours?

How do Americans react when confronted with real flavours?

When all your food is laden with fat and sugar, it overloads your tastebuds and they become desensitised. So real food tastes extremely bland to Americans.

RUSTIC 'GO 'ZA
U
S
T
I
C

G
O

Z
A

But seriously that looks like a perfect margherita

>hourly obsession thread
Not really. This is a perfect margherita.

That's just a larger one not done in rustic style. They would both be delicious and perfect in someones eyes. Both look amazing to me but I just prefer the rustic style for no real reason at all.

No. OP's looks far better than yours. Compare the crust, moron, the most critical part.

It's why I built my woodfired pizza oven in pic. I want a real crust with minimal toppings.

The bitch is I have to stoke the thing with hardwood for 2 hours to get the temp to 900F. So it's kind of a party thing. But the pizza's done in 90 seconds.

We go to war with it and take the oil.

>real flavours

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?

Probably the buffalo mozzarella, the sauce done right, and the fresh basil? Margheritas are the essential pizza and one of the greatest foods ever you fucking pleb.

I do the same in my green egg but goddamn 2 hours?? My shit is at 900+ in about 30 minutes

OBSESSED

Beautiful property, what are you growing?

I made this recently
I fucked up the bread a little bit, used too much sauce, and didn't cut the cheese thin enough.
It was still pretty good.

if you worry about cutting the cheese thin you're using the wrong cheese.

No, user. I cut it too thick.

Yeah, it's a definite drawback. But it only cost $350 doing it myself, so it was kind of fun. Plus, there's plenty of free wood in the woods next door when you have a chain saw. Building a vault like the ancients did with just brick and mortar and not being a brick layer was kind of cool. My waifu and I got a kick out of it.

Assuming youre using buffalo mozza you can just throw of it on there ..

Is there a way to get the cheese to stay more... connected to the pizza with the sauce under it?
Every time I took a bite, I'd take most of the cheese with me.

Do the get me wrong it's fucking awesome but that timetable dude. That's why I absolutely love my green egg. My brother bought the Walmart equivalent by char broil but it doesn't maintain heat the same way at all

sounds like its not melting enough or you're using too much sauce. You should try and spread the sauce and the cheese evenly instead of trying to layer it. thats what I do anyway and it always turns out pretty good

Confusion. Anger.

No, but really, fuck you. I'm murrkin and I've traveled plenty. Had great and also shitty foods in many countries. And I mean I've had great and shitty foods in the same country I was currently in at the time. My taste is not high tier, but I definitely know whats up. Good troll post though, I guess.

omg that looks cool to own. love the garden too

Don't get me wrong. Goddamn autocorrect

Do yo mean have some spots sauce and no cheese and some spots cheese and no sauce?

First, we take out the unnecessary "u".

Oh, jeez, that's just a small plot behind the oven. We're on 3 acres in the south, so we have 2 seasons. All of the standards of course. We ate a Kohlrabi and Chinese Cabbage salad today for lunch. We put up 60 quarts of tomatoes and I have 10 pounds of hot peppers fermenting. We have our plot of 50'x50' garlic growing nicely to overwinter.

Yeah, I'm a lucky fuck, through happenstance and pure luck. Although I am living in a seriously deranged state beyond most rational conceptions of humanity.

Yeah I pretty much just toss everything on there. I can understand if someone wouldn't like that style though.

I agree. It's not like I go fire the damn thing up Friday when I want a pizza. It's kind of a social thing, really. But it does make damn good pizza, as I'm sure your green egg does too, without as much trouble.

You can use the same argument on cultures that heavily season and spice their food

>omg! real "flavours"!! :O

>Although I am living in a seriously deranged state beyond most rational conceptions of humanity.

What did you mean by this?

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread.