How do women react when you tell them you're a mathematician?

How do women react when you tell them you're a mathematician?

That's not Diogenes that's Voltaire you fucking retard.
Go die you moron.

I'm an engineer so they immediately start introducing me to their gay friends.
I always say a cock a day keeps the doctor away but a hundred cocks a day are a fucking party.

They don't care about : Mathematics - Physics - Chemistry - Biology.

Degrees that makes them wet : Arts - Economy - Medical and related - Engineering.

Women are degenerate retards, what the fuck you expect?

Source :my own and friends experience. But if you explain them precisely what you do, maybe they'll get a little wet

Tinder girls I match up with act surprised. They say 'Oh, you are the only person I know who studies mathematics. That's cool.'

I would describe it as they not really caring about it but being genuinely surprised because it is actually uncommon.

To one of the girls who I got friendly with and now skype with daily I even sent a proof (nothing fancy, just that a certain structure was a commutative unitary ring) and she was pretty impressed because my algebra looks nothing like her algebra (she studies communications and has some bullshit general math courses).

Has math ever gotten me pussy? Not yet.

i can be your girlfriend tonight bro ;)

Women want men who make a good amount of money. Telling that you're a mathematician is signalling that you will have hard time finding a decent-paying job.

t. your avg. engineer.

and never will unless the chick is studying math herself

They say "no you're not! You're a biologist. I work with you you idiot!"

Is she qt?

I mean she's one of those types with really blonde hair and a tan and always wears pink. So not really my type.

>Wow user
>I thought you were nutritionist or something, you are too buff
>Are you sure? OMG
Mostly surprised. Start working out and develop your social skills everyday a bit. I've been doing it since 2014 and thanks to calisthenics and a bunch of books and hours of practice I can talk to most women and have fun with them.

I still struggle with tall women tho ;)

shes biologist

high chance she is

we get all the girls user

extrapolate that

They drop their panties

>I always say a cock a day keeps the doctor away but a hundred cocks a day are a fucking party.
lemme try and fix your punchline:

*a hundred cocks a day are a problem that can only be solved by engineers doing math [sic]

They ask about my projects, but I be like bitch pls I've transcended beyond the physical existence and have no time to talk with members of the lesser sex.

>"But I thought you said you were an engineer before?"

>wrong name
>troll?
>retard?

>i even sent a proof

lmao why do you do this to yourself?

>do you know jacob barnett?

>how does einsteins theory work?

>how do you get permanent marker off your windows?

>you must be part asian