New form of Crypto Mining Discovered

That is correct.
First ever ERC223 token to be mined this way.

>Abstract
The supply of PHX tokens is tied directly to the Ethereum balance of the smart contract underpinning the 'EthPhoenix' decentralized application and mined using a novel, generalisable technique we refer to as proof-of-volitility

>Contributions
1) Model on which a queryable values from a smart contract can be used for generating Ethereum tokens (proof-of-involvement).
2) A specific instance of proof-of-involvement describing an algorithm which dictates proportional token generation according to the stake held by a participating smart contract (proof-of-volatility).
3) A smart contract detailing an ERC223-compliant Ethereum token active on the main network which can be mined a hitherto unused techniques an existing smart contract as the unerlying generator (PhoeniXCoin).

Its live now.
>ethphoenix.io/mine/#/

The release only occurred after an elaborate riddle was finally solved after a dev dropped clues all week.
The underlying contract is:
>ethphoenix.io

or come enjoy the futures market to earn 30x multiples, then dump into ethphoenix.
>pyrmex.io

get ready for the new era of mining Veeky Forums
whitepaper link:
>ethphoenix.io/docs/PhoenixCoin_Whitepaper.pdf

Attached: reverse-small.png (500x392, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pyrebirds.com/
ethphoenix.io/hell
ethphoenix.io/mine/#/
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x14b759a158879b133710f4059d32565b4a66140c-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getting in while it's still cheap for sweet sweet PHX coins

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

Now to explain the futures markets called pyrmex.com a little more, also a world first.

>There are 6 pots, Zerobear, Bear, Minibear, Minibull, Bull, and Infinibull, representing different ETH ranges the contract balance could be at the settlement time.

>Payout multipliers depend on market sentiment, but have ranged from 1.3x (An obvious, easy bet) to 50x+ (completely unexpected manipulation).

>Manipulation occurs by ethphoenix.io token holders (EPX) during what is called the bog hour. This is the hour right after betting has stopped...but the pot is still hot i.e. yet to be won. The game isnt over until settlement and then the winners get the payouts. IN this hour window, people buy and sell EPX to move the volume in contract to favor the bet. Creates high volatility which generates dividends for EPX coin holders, making a very nice passive means of earning eth...for life.
Contract will go forever, physically cannot be stopped. Wild bones wild ride is in effect, are you on?

Over 129 ETH has come in since this was launched, jesus fucking christ

You people need to stop, you're going to cause a financial crisis

See the post above
>Contract will go forever, physically cannot be stopped. Wild bones wild ride is in effect..

it cannot be stopped

Another 29 ETH was just dropped into the contract.

Feels good to be an EPX holder today.

Hell yeah let's do this /b/ and my axe! Rolling

Ikr? I can't wait for these new coins to mine either.

I get my new mine of coins in 10 mins AHHHHHHHH first ever mine!

Nah, we're just doing our part to remove supply from the market. You seen these weak handed newfags, dumping their Eth at rock bottom prices? It's insanity. The sooner they lock their Eth up in safe contracts like this the better.

I've made 50% on my 0.6 ETH investment. Up to 0.9 now. In less than a month. Doing nothing but holding.

Please tell me why this isn't the best place to hold your ETH right now.

Is this people from Veeky Forums dropping huge big balls eth pots, WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM?

Kek, gratz! I've got like 8 hours left.....fuck....

Pyrmex was hilarious today though - infinibull fucking exploded was pretty much 1:1 haha

unironically put all my eth in this

I found 29eth boi

No way it's only Veeky Forums by now, I don't know where all this ETH is coming from.. Maybe it's normies?

They are launching pyrebirds.com/ soon, all I can see about it so far is you can collect eggs..

Do normies like eggs?

Ikr? If I wasn't in this, I'd maybe try MakerDAO (similar system, but a more "serious" focus since you're just backing DAI) but this is no shit the better hold now. It's just gone from being a great passive earner to off the charts with this mining thing.

MINING JUST FINISHED
walked away with some fresh PHX coin.
anyone else have the first ERC223 coin mined ever?

Nah, I think it's going to be an open world game with battles etc. So while there'll be a collectible element it'll hopefully have actual gameplay (amazing!)

The rebrand is shit and not normie friendly.
It's not going to take off.

>open world
That would be fucking huge, shit

If I'm understanding correctly they've implemented a staking system and it's already taken off

Closest thing to Proof of Stake on ETH right now?

Attached: stake.png (1146x834, 37K)

Jealous!

I'm torn for what to do with them though. Hold? Or get them up on Forkdelta and try to get the first orderbook happening? I'm even think of heading to Ethlend, putting them up for collateral at the same value as EPX and seeing if I get a bite.

wrong thread bro, powh is down the hall on the right. Dont ask for a URL though since Veeky Forums has banned them from posting EVEN THE LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE HAHHAHA

Yep. You can do crazy shit with web canvas these days. That's the rumor anyway from another thread earlier today.

forkdelta full speed ahead!

ITT: 4-5 pajeets from the same discord talking together
sage

Attached: aGKjPAWB_700w_0.jpg (562x461, 45K)

>unable to address any points in the thread
Has powh already implemented there shilling bot on Veeky Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.14.03 PM.png (516x143, 38K)

how to get your shit permabanned in 1 easy step

they might be too young to remember the /b/ spambots I guess

Yep. I'm mining right now. Proof of Volatility - as well as still giving the regulare Eth divs, there's some crazy math voodoo that means you can control token issuance. So it's like PoS, but instead of voting on blocks, it's more like a delegated stake - the new contract issues the new tokens based on your holding your EPX. There's actually a real whitepaper now.

I'm so fucking confused - I kinda just threw a spare Eth in for the lols, suddenly it's like a serious hold project kek.

Your FUD just makes me want to buy more to be honest. Wish I'd put in 5 ETH or something. This is the road to NEETbux heaven.

How the fuck did a pyramid scheme implement PoS before Vitalik

what a time to be alive

vitalik butterfacein is a scamartist.

these tokens are worthless

Fuck off dumbass, I don't even use discord. Found out about this game here, bought in and today some big shit happened. Whole Veeky Forums does nothing but shill stinkie linkies for months then cries aboud discords. Kys brainlet.

why? can someone explain this to me?

you are so right!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 8.28.19 AM.png (599x159, 25K)

Said every boomer about everything. It's day 1 faggot, what's your point?

He's right for now if he's talking about PHX tokens (not EPX ones). The dev team are working on pairing the tokens to other cryptocurrencies and using them in games.

ITT a pyramid scheme not only implements PoS before Vitalik but also implements FUN before FUN has.

No, just a massive autist. Money skelly has given us a LOT of good things - name 1 other platform with a well developed Dapp ecosystem where shit like this is even possible?

If it's PoS it sounds like it should have value but I don't really understand this completely

Like, GAS will never go below a certain ratio of NEO? It sounds like the same thing

Ikr? Hilarious shit!

Sad that noone is gonna play pyrmex tho...

What? Why? I had a bet in today - lost badly kek.

Wtf! You guys keep pushing out new stuff all the time, glad I bought some tokens last week.

sad really inst the right word considering the onyl reason its not playable right now is because SO MANY people are fomoing into this right now..

its not the worst thing

The devs of EPX are autistic code wizards. There's more on the way. We're an Ethereum ecosystem now - the world's first. We have a gaming token based on EPX's volatility. It's an entire economy based on a perpetual motion money machine.

I said it before, but it's unironically the best place to hold your ETH, bear or bull market, if you believe in the future of cryptocurrency.

Yeah it'll level off again. Holy fuck - it's mooning though.

Ha, I just had a thought about what to do with my Phoenixcoin - an ad faucet. People love that shit - "Phoenix faucet".

Not sure about the ratio thing. As far as I can tell there's nothing like that. There's simply tokens issued based a a volatility measure - no cap really.

Shit, you post really made me rethink how I should invest my money. Maybe I should listen to some anime autism image board and put 5 ETH into a literal pyramid scheme. Good call.

Good idea. Maybe you'll get a 50% ROI like I have. Not bad for depositing once.

this chart gave me a boner

The first dApp based on PHX is now out. PHXHell. Snowball of PHX until the timer runs out, then the jackpot goes to the holder.

That was a turnaround of less than 24 hours for the first dApp.

ethphoenix.io/hell

holy shit already? its hardly been a day...My god this team...

Okay I'm gonna take your PHX now

bwhahah so when I make coin and make "estimated" value of one to 1 ETH then it's worth that much? Shit let me make some money!

I don't think you understand how ERC tokens work...

oh, you can't argue so you tell me I don't understand. okay

The estimated value is an approximation of how much your tokens are worth. If you sold, you would get that much ETH, give or take volatility in the contract. It's a market order effectively.

Yes, theoretically you could make a token and 'say' it's 1 ETH a token. This is however backed by the math of the contract rather than whatever value you assign to your hypothetical token

it could be on the free market if someone pays for it

That's how free markets work user

good ole world first bump

bumpu

bump

third world ump

ethphoenix.io contract up to 426 ETH

last bump

How does PHXHell work?

working well as of now. the pot is up to 5 PHX. Looks like we got a live one!

You need PHX which you get by "staking" your EPX balance at ethphoenix.io/mine/#/

After staking you are able to claim PHX every 24 hours

425 eth pot damn, big stakes since last night

yes, you need EPX tokens in order to mine PHX.
EPX tokens are found here ethphoenix.io

new contract incoming!!!!

thats all my money lmao

just a new PHX contract - anyone with PHX tokens or currently staking will be airdropped what they are owed in PHX

it's only been up for a day and very few people actually have tokens yet

the EPX contract is fine

PHX now listed on forkdelta, yiss

Phoenixcoin (PHX) is now listed on ForkDelta.

HUGE
U
G
E

bump

This sounds to good to be true.

Can someone explain this mining, I have a lot of EPX and it says I cannot mine again for 24 hours

Smart contract source code is public, go see for yourself. Crypto is gonna change the financial world bigly.

yeah so the first transaction "stakes" your EPX

every 24 hours, you can claim PHX

They're generated based on your holdings and the volatility of EPX

It's something like 100 PHX are created for every 1 ETH of volume, divided by your % share of EPX = the PHX you get per day

Ty!

Can we see the USD value per PHX on the page?

Yea I'm looking into this right now.

well, what do you think?

Well PHX, like any other crypto, have no inherent USD value - you'll be able to trade them on exchanges but the price is ultimately up to supply and demand

The price of EPX will determine a typical price people are willing to sell for at the lowest, like how the price of a GPU rig creates a hard floor for what people will typically sell a proof of work coin for

If exchange volume takes off and there is enough data to estimate that value though, there's no reason it cant be included on the page eventually

Yeah, i just want you to pull the recent price from the exhange

Still working on listing it on IDEX and other exchanges but you can trade it on delta

There's no real volume yet because most people are still in the initial mining phase

can't believe you beautiful fuckers have gone this far
lost 0.5 eth on phoenix trying to be a smartass with the futures market and i know better than to buy back in at a higher price, but i'll cheer you guys from the sidelines
homegrown Veeky Forums project delivering

lmao it has the literal same site design that a few of those other eth ponzi schemes do

>same site designers lmfao

i hope you fags lose all your money to this obvious scam

What part of this do you think is a scam?

the other ones? could you please give me the URL for those?

>this obvious scam
Could you go ahead and point out where anything is scammy about this?
Products do the talking around ethphoenix

you okay bro this has been running for over a month and a half

bump

The codes ending in KG, RV, KS, is all the same group shilling this thing. These guys with different codes had the same thread yesterday. Total exit strategy built in..

Yeah cause it's based on the EOS website you absolute nigger

Attached: sdl6bsphj4k01.jpg (750x738, 50K)

>make audacious claim without supporting anything

ya i was here yesterday, so what? I m not trying to hide my ID, why the fuck would i care? Like 20 people even knows this exists yet faggot.

>426 ETH
>Still not exit scammed

makes sense

I'm the webdev for the first frontend. tenmei, check the contract source.
I'm one of the first 20 transactions, starts with 0x69

There is not an exit. I don't want there to be an exit. It's for strong hands. That's the whole fucking point.

I mean, you can read the raw fucking code if you want. But you won't because you're a brainlet that can't understand solidity.

Here's the address for you. I'm making it easy.
0x2Fa0ac498D01632f959D3C18E38f4390B005e200

Attached: 1519306348091m.jpg (1024x617, 66K)

yea 20 people know about it but there are ~10000TX on etherscan. checks out.