Make popcorn

>Make popcorn
>Pour on melted butter
>Gets all soggy

Am I stupid? I don't have a microwave, how to I get the flavor and keep the CRUNCH

Put your melted butter in a bowl and dip each piece of popcorn in as you eat them.

Use butter flavored PAM.

That sounds autistic enough that someone probably does it.

You're supposed to mix the popcorn kernals in butter BEFORE you pop it, M8.
that being said, there are probablh butter flavored seasonings you can sprinkle onto the popcorn.

Also this can be a general popcorn thread. What're your favorite seasonings?

B-but my air popper says nothing else but the kernels. And when I use pot they always come out....off.

put the butter on auto-drip whilst tossing the popped corn. this way the even coating doesn't soak the popped corns on top

dont just pour the butter on top of the popcorn all at once, drizzle it on while stirring. this should help evenly distribute the butter and prevent the corn from getting soggy

Deep fry the popcorn in butter.

that off flavor is .... toastiness.

You pop the popcorn on the stove in clarified butter. This gives you the flavor of the butter, retains the crunchiness, but the butter won't burn because the solids have been removed.

Powdered butter, while the popcorn is hot

>2016
>Not dipping warm pieces of delicious pop'd corn in hot delicious butter a piece at a time

Use that butter flavored substitute oil shit from the store, obviously

That tastes like SHIT

Coat the bottom of a large bowl in melted butter, dump in the popped corms, and mix it around.

Alternately find a bottle of tajin in the mexican row of the grocery store. It's dehydrated lime and red pepper. Goes great on damn near everything.

this

or this

put a bit of lime or lemon on popcorn
sounds weird but its good

Eat salted instead

Melt the butter. Let it cool slightly so it doesnt melt plastic. Put butter into zip loc bag. Put some holes in the bag. Lay bag in a large container with a lid. Add popcorn. Put lid on. Shake gently in all directions for 1-2 min. Remove bag from container. The bag should be empty.

That's a neat idea user

Put the butter in a spray bottle and spray it on your popcorn. I've never tried that as salted is fine for me, but seems like something that could work well.

popcorn butter topping is sold at most supermarkets dummy!

popcorn butter isn't just like the butter you put on toast, pipcorn butter comes in a bottle and looks like oil. BAKA lmao!

i hate autocorrect lmao

Use coconut oil and mix in a bit of butter.

75% coconut oil and 25% butter will make it easier to apply with out making the popcorn soggy and it will still taste like butter.