Can you make chicken stock with scraps from a store bought whole roasted chicken like this

Can you make chicken stock with scraps from a store bought whole roasted chicken like this

how do i do it

can i do it in a ricecooker because if I leave my stove on for over an hour i will get carbon monoxide poisoning and die

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/how-to-make-chicken-stock-in-a-stovetop-pressure-cooker-194078
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if I leave my stove on for over an hour i will get carbon monoxide poisoning and die

it is a small studio apartment and a gas stove from like the 60s or some shit

there is a really old gas heater too and every time i go to sleep i know there is a chance i just dont wake up

yes

what the fuck how is that legal

i also had to sign a waiver acknowledging that there was lead paint

Landlord must be a Jew or a nigger.

Yes, you can.

Don't bother doing it with scraps of a single chicken; freeze them and wait until you have scraps from 3-4 chickens.

I personally like to mix both roasted and raw chicken scraps. But this is a personal preference, you might like roasted only better.

The best method is a pressure cooker, ~1h and it's ready. If you can't, ~4h on the stove. A rice cooker would take even longer and the end result isn't as good.

Remember to add veggies and seasonings. For the later, consider the roasted chicken already has some.

Recipe: thekitchn.com/how-to-make-chicken-stock-in-a-stovetop-pressure-cooker-194078

it probably just says, "don't eat the paint"

I don't know about the ethnicity of your landlord, of course, but the rice cooker should make a good stock. Mine actually has a "soup" setting which I'm sure would work. If yours is simpler, you might just have to turn it back on when it cycles through the rice cooking time period, like 30-40 minutes.

I'd try to go at least 4 hours. And if your landlord is a jew, like some have asserted, perhaps make a nice chicken soup and offer it to him. While he's eating, hint about fixing the stove.

ive made soup before with the scraps of a rotisserie chicken before, dunno if thatll help

threw in the bones, an onion sliced in quarters, whole garlic cloves and let it simmer for 4-5 hours. smells bretty gud and tastes great when proper seasonings, veg and other shit is added.

Can you put me in your will? I don't want your deadly stove though. Just your anime collection and external hard drive filled with cartoons and music.

Thx.

Chicken stock is just like that, but then you drain it with a cloth and discard the solids.

Get a fucking carbon monoxide detector. They're not even expensive. There's been one in every house I've ever lived in.

i have one but i unplugged it because the beeping was giving me a headache

Yea that's what it's supposed to do

>because if I leave my stove on for over an hour i will get carbon monoxide poisoning and die

Are they standard where you live? I've never seen a house or apartment with one in Australia because gas has a distinctive smell and you know if it's been left on or is leaking

Hey, wall licking is an important part of my religious diet!

Carbon monoxide is a different thing that doesn't smell of anything, you can produce it if your gas burners aren't ventilated well enough. (Natural gas doesn't really smell of anything either, but the added smell lets you detect it if it's completely unburnt.)

Oh I get it now. Some retard died here last winter because they were so cold they bought their LPG gas bbq/grill inside their bedroom to keep them warm

Died of carbon monoxide poisoning, natural selection I say

Still in saying that, I know you can buy those carbon monoxide detectors but I've never seen a home with one in it here

Live by the barbie, die by the barbie. ;_;7

They were a shit skin migrant who was new to life it seems, you'd have to be pretty stupid to bring your barbie inside let alone light it for reasons other than holding your own bunnings sausage sizzle