Huh. Really makes you think

Huh. Really makes you think.

Post more reddit

Check any thread.

Include me in the screencap

I need some more reddit cringe

this is why Decker scares the shit out of me

Go to the writing page. It's fucking gold.

Here's one I saw a little while ago.

>tfw he hasn't mastered the art of second person

Fucking pleb

One time a friend freshman year got really weirded out by me because I didn't find conventional horror movies scary. Movies like Silent Hill or The Ring. I told him that stuff that frightened me in real life like people yelling loudly or threatening people with violence were much scarier that supernatural stuff. He stopped talking to me.

>82 points

sometimes i tell myself Veeky Forums is no better than reddit

these threads cure that, a bit.

>he doesn't write in fourth person

....did he just .... blow a lot time like
... "worldbuilding" instead of writing or something?

Why do autists always seem to think literature is about excessively detailed characters and plots?

>2016
>Writing from a perspective.

Answered your own question, my man.

I just want to know how you can spend three years writing an 'almost finished' novel and not know if it's in first or third person. Like that's seriously grade school stuff.

211 now. That's 211 people.

Please post more.

It's not cringe to me actually, it's more of a nostalgic and satisfying feeling. Seeing a mindset of the past, knowing you've moved on, etc..

>not writing in unreliable second person that varies between fifth and fourth.

What the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums you filthy filth?

God damn browsing this shit is like walking through a YA rejected only bookstore. Every fucking thing is
>Magical supernatural space demons fight the magical elf god
Like holy shit.

1/3
Johuistance Rheiggannorre finds himself averring such a pleasantry as the chieftdom's ruler ordered his compliance of. Therefore, such a dissention led Rheiganoerre to find himself in a state of abandonment, thusly endeavored away from the pitious warmth of the grasp of societies subtle embrace of companionship. Johuistiance led himself away from the predicament with infallaciousness, therefore developing in his very inner being of self the desire to elucidate the crimes of the cheiftdom against him, and, in incredulous fact, against all those anti-bourgiouse peasantry who had opposed the bishopric's transfer of power away from the traditional circumference. Thusly, one such peasant-traveler passed upon the path of Rheigganorre as he made it's way accross the barren wastelands of such a land. A creature as destitute as he was therefore under-elated at the arrival of a stranger of the likes of him, and therefore this peasant came upon Rheiggannore as he found himself ponderring these contentions. One word from the peasant's mouth spellt death for the poor soul, as Rheiggannore was a tiger, and he found himself deliverating these issues with a stomach as empty as a recently emptied bucket.

2/3
the tiger Jouhistace Reaghanorre's heart was overwhelmed by the desire to right the wrongs of humankind with the absolution of a true and devoted activist, and therefore he found himself setting out on such a mission as he prescribed to himself to follow: he would progress towards the goals he outlined in his heart, which were to treat humanity as though they were all one in the same with each other, and additionally to make quite certain of the possibility that one should be free to pursue one's own intuitive passions of creativity, and therefore not be restricted by the anti-proletariat discrepancies in the "upper echelons" of the upper substrata of societal underpinnings. it therefore became clear to rheaggannorre that one tiger alone would be incapable of developing with such a task, and so he found himself in need of some assistance. it was for this reason that johuistance found himself recruiting the patronage of one Andolusarian Arrandarman, a Cretan nobleman of the proletariat of Crete. He was found by Rheiggannorre as he lifted his fishing spear from the nearby pond with a fish on it.

3/3
This time the future of humanity as decided by the fateful decisions of the most eloquent council of Pfarraande was developed into the mind of Rheaggannoire as the most important issue at the course of hand. it was for this reason that the tiger Rheiggannore of Antioch was on his mission to defend the poorer of the classes of society as his goal. He therefore made his way towards the cheiftdom, finding himself in need of the uttermost mental assuredness, which he was able to extract from the company of the most esteemed Andolusarian of Crete, who was a nobleman-turned-rebel in camaeraderie with Johuistance. After the pair arrived inside the outskirts of the city, it was there that they entered the diverse inn which presented itself as the most welcoming to all travellers intense upon staying in the outermost portions of the town.

Seems more to your literary taste

lmao just got banned from posting on the writing subreddit.

>Not writting a book in two parts, each one of them using a different first person about the same story.

Well i agree not everyone can achieve that level of craftmanship.

How did you get banned?

Being """abusive""" and """mean""" while I was """attacking""" other """writers."""