Crypto is dead isn't it?

Crypto is dead isn't it?

>People are literally making fun of crypto in public
>100s of "I told you so" by normies
>Celebrities are literally going back and deleting their crypto related posts on twitter due to not wanting to be associated with that cringy shit
>Not even people on /r/cryptocurrency think it's going to recover most tell to just consider your money lost since it won't likely recover within the next 10 years
>Veeky Forums is slow as fuck

Man even I am starting to feel like a fucking loser for still holding this imaginary bullshit. I will never sell out of principle but I feel like It will never recover again.

It's over man, Veeky Forums should just become a stocks board again. No use talking about crypto anymore.

Attached: 1499133577039.png (645x772, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1fba6c38b6158120f13c56081b4edfd.jpg (640x492, 203K)

I fucking wish the stock market went down as well.

I have to pay $1,600 for a share of Amazon:( I just want cheap shares, but we have done nothing but go up for the last 9 fucking years.

When chainlink finally goes nuts, and they all see what they missed out on, those normies will come flooding back

Crypto bubble is just like the dot com bubble. All shitcoins will be burned to oblivion.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw

Just sold all my coins for kneepads..I use to be able to buy 10 of them, now only 2. fuck crypto

Attached: sad cat.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Hahahahahah STINKY LINKIES are the top tards in the crypto nut house

Thing is you think too much about it, and there can't be news every single day because that's not how projects work, just forget about it and check every now and then (every month, not every 5 minutes)

what's wrong with waiting 10, 20 years? Or willing your bags to your childrens children

to be fair, the google and amazon shares during the dot com 'bubble' were like 10% of what they are today.

I wonder how will all the normies feel when they ask you..
>"so user, how did you get rich? it seems you've been working real hard"
>"i bought a shitcoin shilled by some street-shitting pajeets in an autism-fueled jap imageboard, bought 100k"

at that moment they will understand their life is completely useless and lacking of sense and will probably kill themselves, or deny everything and act like you're insane and back to the common wagecuck life

Yeah your post kinda confirms it though. the growth is over and we're back to normal market growth of 5-10% every year. This won't keep crypto alive as normal "good" investments over a better alternative.

It's fucking over.

Sell OP, unironically this is the best you can do.
You will shit your pants when it drops further.
This „principle holding“ attitude is the stuff that leads to ACTUAL suicides later on. Don‘t be one of those dummys. I sold a week ago and i saw that clearly coming. This shit is dead for at least 2 years, propably even longer!

Google wasn't publicly traded until 2003 which was 2 years after the dotcom bubble crash.

I actually was there the ONLY companies that came out ahead were yahoo,ebay and amazon. Yahoo and ebay stock never went above its absolute top. And Amazon only did a 10x of what its absolute top was during the bubble.

It's just over for crypto.

Would take your post serious but the exclamation mark at the end makes it seem sarcastic.

no you will suicide soon because you missed out :)

cya

Attached: 1520200986676.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

Yes. Crypto is dead. And it will remain dead until every last normie who never actually understood the tech and why it was its so important has sold.

Lol hell no, that was serious af

>crypto is dead isn't it?
No, but the sooner 100% of normies and a majority of the rest of us think so then it'll be time for a new bull market.

Personally I'd love for BTC to crash back down to $3k levels I'd be buy 1 BTC a month wagecucking.

the stock market is dead too, both crypto and that have reached their market caps, time to get out boys

Stop it.

Get some help.

Double dubs of truth.

Fuck man I thought this might have already been the bottom but more and more people will start to realize crypto is over and will probably sell the next 3 months.

Dumb normies something something weak hands something let the game come to you

Lulz yeah crypto dead sell you bags faggots

>buy high, sell low
>can't handle two years of holding

Time to buy.

imma keep buying till btc goes to 10cts

you deserve a (you)

> not buying btc at 10c

very interesting videos, thanks

The similarities are uncanny. It's fucking over.

yeah because chainlink will do x100 while rest of the fucking market is bleeding. how delusionally dimwitted are you?

>being a stockfag
>not realizing the amount of bullruns btc and altcoins had
>thinks it will never happen again
And this is how you will never be rich. Because you invest on what's already there

Excellent

Attached: 1503864900481.jpg (1580x288, 108K)

How honesty retarded are you? Oh this is more shitty biz FUD. Nvm

well, I have to say it is slowly getting to me. due to the lack of normie exposition and many people turning their backs (even if they watch, they don't create positive influx) the market sentiment gets just worse and endless bleeding is ahead. there is literally no reason for anybody to invest by catching the falling, or rather rolling knife. this may take a fucking whole while to turn around, even if there are some volatility swings, the trend is downwards for literally all coins at the moment.

ask yourself, why should anybody invest into this market? this will only happen when there are some huge triggers. but at this point people just make too much money from shorting bitcoin and nobody is interested in any altcoins anyway.