What happened to Wendy's? never seen a restaurant hit rock bottom like this before

What happened to Wendy's? never seen a restaurant hit rock bottom like this before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1B1-naHt1aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I started going back to Wendy's recently. They're they currently have the best service hands down! and their food is better than Mcdonald's but maybe equal to Burger king. Problem with Burger King is the service. They have the absolute worst service. Usually useless tatted up niggers running shit over there and give me stale food (if they don't completely fuck up my order). Wendy's usually has more competent people with less of an attitude problem.

Wedys sucks lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=1B1-naHt1aA

I haven't been to in a long time, why is it bad?

I fuckin love wendy's. Best value menu in canada.

I only get the 4 for $4, everything else is overpriced

Who the fuck eats fast food? You're all a bunch of children.

WENDYS IS THE BEST ITS EVER BEEN BAR NONE

The one near me is still good, just don't get a baconator.

That wonderbra is a LIE!!!

WHO IS DIS SEMEN DEMON

>They're they currently have the best service hands down!
This is a marketing ad
>tatted up niggers running shit over there
This is not a marketing ad

i stopped going over a year ago

Prices jumped up way too high as quality jumped down at the same rate

damn near 10 dollars for a fucking baconator

They're always at the worst locations.

there high priced burgers are pretty good. But you gonna pay for it. fries good. never give me any ketchup.

SHES A COSPLAYER THAT IS HOTTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ACTRESS.

More of this seed steed

They started hiring niggers

Pretzel buns are still pretty good

>implying all fast food places are not hovels for dirty niggers and spics to earn just enough money to still qualify for government benefits

No matter how many times the McChicken is memed it will never come close the being the Wendys Spicy Chicken.
Burger King is still good but I only ever go there over Wendys because BK is closer to where I'm going, usually, unless I plan ahead of time to stop by Wendys on the way home. Instead I mostly decide to grab a BK rodeo burger on the way out of the grocery store.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the direction that Wendy's has taken in the lst couple of years? I like the incorporation of purple onion and the new pickles, but the beef seems a lacking to me. It seems like the beef used to have a nice dark crust and sear on it. While the current beef is certainly juicer, it also lacks that delicious crust. Less flavor.

MFW I will never be a 7 year old amazed at the size and taste of the Big Bacon Classic.

Found the /pol/tard. It's strange, but not too strange, that they end up surfacing in fast food threads.

SHE PROBABLY ENJOYS GOOD FOOD

OK seriously is that not Natalie Dormier in a fucking push up?? Looks exactly like her!

HER NAME IS XENIA SHEKOVSKAYA AND SHE IS STUPIDLY ATTRACTIVE

Xenia Shekovskaya = Growing Strong

Not with those bug eyes

>FAGGOT DETECTED

>n*gger
This is s blue board. Racism is not allowed.

Fuck you faggot

Read the rules. I'm pretty sure homophobia isn't either.

Veeky Forums isn't your save space you cock smoker

Let me guess, Trump supporter. Typical...

This is probably why their fires are are always shitty now.

nigger

Let me guess. Hilldawg supporter. Typical.

They have the best fast food beef, hands down. And the best nuggets. Pricy tho.

Also this. I have to do like a weird double-loop to get to my local wendy's then get home.

He's not wrong though. Blueboards are meant to be safe for work. That's the entire point.

*teleports behind you* not so clever now, huh?

mastur trole

I feel you bro, used to love their pickles now I have to take them off every burger.

You realize all you said is circumstantial/anecdotal. I was at a Wendy's once that took 20 minutes to get out my simple order. I've also been to a BK and gotten 3 meals for 3 people in about 2 minutes.

Shut the fuck up, kike

The only thing I buy from Wendy's is the Spicy Chicken Sandwichâ„¢. I literally never get tired of it.

>doesn't nigger the captcha
Fuck off, shitposters.

I have never been so disappointed by a taco salad before.

>mahnigga.jif

price