PUA recommendation books

I'm average looking guy in need to perfect my girl pickup game

For example, i heard this book is worth a try. But i don't wanna waste my time for nothing, so i thought i'd ask for some good books on the subject.

Please recommend me some books that deal with the techniques to pick up girls, Veeky Forums

start with the greeks

that book is an autobiography, it wont really help you

Just by myself and my own "technique", i can only have access to a very narrow group of girls, and then maybe, from that very small pool of girls i can kiss some of them. But it never goes beyond that, and i wanna change things. I wanna get to know how to approach a larger variety of girls, and thus increase my chances of sex.

What would you recommend?

You sound really creepy, have you considered rape?

Grab the crotch and lift.

RSD is really good, they have amazing YouTube lectures

Lifting doesn't help you with anything unless you know how to approach girls

What about books tho?

Double your dating by David Deangelo
How to be a pickup artist by Wayne Ellise
Magic Bullets by Savoy
Intimate Connections by David Burns ( not a pua book, but a cognitive behavioural therapy book on dating, highly recommended)

Pretend the girl is your mom but you have amnesia and don't recognize her. Deep in your mind you know she's your mom but you still approach like she's a stranger because you're confused.

Woah, thanks a lot user. I'll get down to downloading these and reading them.

Did you personally use anything from those books in your own approach to girls?

Freud pls.

Yes, David Deangelo is my hero, listen to his cocky comedy program

Actually, the materials in these books are nice and can help you to a certain point but the really hard parts are getting over approach anxiety and escalating, that's fucking it, once you get over that stuff everything else is easy as fuck

You are lame and any woman worth your time will see through you in an instant.

You should voluntarily withdraw from the breeding pool to save yourself the embarrassment of being revealed as a "PUA Fag".

Can't say i have any of those. But i'm really terrible when it comes to approaching a girl and establishing the right dialogue/mood to get her turned on for wanting to know me better

>You are lame and any woman worth your time will see through you in an instant.

You highly overestimate women

It's current year, OP, tinder exists.

Unfortunately where i'm from, girls don't use Tinder just for hook-ups but for actual meaningful relations and shit. In other words, approaching girls even on Tinder requires some pick up skills

>shitty self help scams
>nobody recommends Ovid's Ars Amatoria
Just read Ovid and if that doesn't help get CBT. It's the same thing as all those PUA courses minus the scam - if you find a good therapist.

>techniques to pick up girls
...fabricated by conmen to cater to people relegating themselves to beta status (also a fabrication, but becomes real if you act on it).

I love how that cover comments on how antiseptic and predatory the subject of the book is. It hits right at that sweet spot between a satire of the blandly inhumane viewpoint and a salespitch for affected sociopathy as means of status-conscious self-improvement.

Good show, random grapic designer. Usually you fuckers just shoot yourselves in the foot any time you try to actually use visual communication instead of just making purty colors but you really got the PUA movement under your thumb with this one.

For the love of god, don't read these.

Why not?

Models by Mark Manson
The Book of Pook by Pook

Get involved in more groups of people.

What most people do is pick up a new hobby but there are more and more options now. People who seem to have effortless social capital without actively going out and meeting people more often than not are riding on the capital inherited from parents or family in general one way or another. Not always but usually.

>Lifting/fitness doesn't help you with anything unless you know how to approach girls
Strongly disagree. Non-autist here who always had problems dating when dumpy or fat, when I became Veeky Forums I definitely noticed women breaking the circle of familiarity: hands on shoulders, arms in conversation, hands on leg when you are sitting talking to them. Even if you are "redpilled" you cant deny that women are going to be hardwired to select the most physically capable and impressive mate.

As far as books, read romance novels from a woman's point of view. Men are always in control of the situation, men are always gentlemen in societal convention, men "put them in their place" when needed, and when they fuck up, men make a clean break and the woman comes back to them. As far as establishing a relationship, just discuss what you have in common in sport, literature, film, television, food. Then say "hey would you like to have dinner with me?" If they say no, smile, and shun them. Dont do this in your place of work.

nah

Don't read this shit.

The only reason 'techniques' 'work' is because they give autists confidence

>As far as books, read romance novels from a woman's point of view. Men are always in control of the situation, men are always gentlemen in societal convention, men "put them in their place" when needed, and when they fuck up, men make a clean break and the woman comes back to them.
There are other kinds of women available but yes this does ring true for quite a number.

Modern women, for all their speeches about feminism and freedom, do not like guys who act like pussies. Hence why the "nu-male" never dates interest type-a females and always has a wispy pixi girl with mental illness at his side.

I havent read much PUA shit but from what I glean, it encourages men to act with confidence. Following the lines given while stuttering and looking at the ground is where the systems fall short.

M8 calm down with your sales pitch. I'm not going to buy into it because some aspie read a romance novel, got his dick wet and now thinks he's an expert on women and masculinity. Mental.

You might as well kill yourself now with your fedora tier understanding of basically everything to do with human interaction

Settle down, user

>sales pitch
REEEEE NO ONE POST ONTOPIC HERE REEE

This.

Its a decent book but don't expect it to be a guide. It's basically just stories about the author picking up girls.

>when I became Veeky Forums I definitely noticed women breaking the circle of familiarity: hands on shoulders, arms in conversation, hands on leg when you are sitting talking to them. Even if you are "redpilled" you cant deny that women are going to be hardwired to select the most physically capable and impressive mate.
That's simply because you hung out around that kind of women.
It's even worse if "selection" here means being used as an organic dildo, because the only thing being fit will get you in that field is women who have a preference for that- the rest won't give a shit. Working out for that end is disgraceful. And if selection means selection as a partner for life, it's again meaningless because women looking for that just don't gravitate towards muscles if the person that comes with them is undesirable.
Your other post () is again simply hilarious for any person that has a minimal amount of experience in the real world with real people. Yes, of course women don't go for people who stutter constantly while looking at the ground. Nobody does. This has nothing to do with how modern people act. The overwhelming majority of beautiful women on this planet, right now, are with guys who are very far away from the reified, fictional ideal masculinity that is trendy among certain male circles today. The core of the issue is a) being worth approaching for the other person, and b) being approachable. Everything else is window dressing.

Because routine-based game isn't a fix, and (therefore) mostly does more harm than good.

is this really good and autistic or really bad and autistic

>Yes, of course women don't go for people who stutter constantly while looking at the ground. Nobody does.
Not true. I love and have always preferred socially awkward men to confident cocky ones. They put me at ease and turn me on.

It's really butt hurt and autistic.

>pretending to be a girl
>on a Tasmanian stamp collecting club webpage
>year of our Lord two thousand six and ten

Renounce women and spend all your free time reading.

Renounce women and spend all your free time with men.

>this whole fucking thread
Jesus Christ. I thought Veeky Forums was supposed to be a smart board.

what chu tryna say

I'm trying to say that no one with half a brain need "PUA" books. It's literally just a matter of talking to women. I have friends that are ugly as sin and still manage to get laid every weekend.

tbqh the concept of falling for the pick-up-artist meme is leagues more embarrassing than the lack of ability to talk to women.

If you are attempting to criticize their intelligence; you should be insulting their willingness to adhere to a shitty memetic cash-grab rather than their social ineptitude.

Can anyone recommend books that don't deal with one-on-one interaction, but rather interaction with larger society, or large groups of people at family gatherings, and non-sexual social events? I've been reading Jane Austen and I wish I had the social grace and awareness these folk have. By reading these books I have come to see my own impertinence in my social life and, though it is not expressed directly, why people don't like me, or feel comfortable in my presence.