Europoors will never know the taste of a whipped frozen dairy dessert product that can't legally be called ice cream...

>Europoors will never know the taste of a whipped frozen dairy dessert product that can't legally be called ice cream because it doesn't contain enough milk and cream and won't melt if left out at room temperature because of the up to 40 ingredients that stabilize it

hahaha I bet you feel pretty silly now you dumb europlebs

D-DELETE THIS!!!!!

Walmart actually sells top-tier ice cream

pic related on the right is my favorite flavor, it has about the same amount of cream per serving as haggen-daaz and the other "premium" ice creams

only the best quality wal mart ice cream for me

Rum raisin is the only important flavor.

That's actually one of my favorites. But it's hard to top breyers classic vanilla.

I should give these a shot, they look good.

I don't think Europeans really care about 'Ice Cream flavored' product. Just like they don't care about 'cheese flavored product'

In fact they feel pity for Americans, in not having the real thing.

is this the beginning of a new epic maymay?

We do have the real thing, I buy high quality smoked goudam all the time.

The thing I don't think you understand about America is the sheer amount of choices we have. Sure, we sell velveeta slices (actually top tier burger cheese) but we can buy authentic artisan Parmesan in the same store.

seems like a good deal. haggen daz is only 14 oz and costs probably a dollar more where I live

>I don't think you understand about America is the sheer amount of choices we have
That's what you think?

>not having the real thing.
Do you want to know how I know you have never been in an American grocery store?

bro stop responding to the america obsession threads

I have been to America many times but I would be interested to hear your excuses?

What do we not have?

Sure buddy, that must be why you clearly have no clue what it's like here

>What do we not have?
For a start, - fresh veg and Butchers shops but don't let me stop you in your quest to pretend that America has the same stuff as Europe.

>we don't have fresh vegetables
if you mean exclusively vegetarian stores, no. If you mean I can't go to the store and get fresh vegetables then you're an idiot.

>we don't have butcher's shops
Funnily enough I just bought 20lbs of strip steaks from my local butcher (I live in a small town of 50,000 so don't try and claim it's a population hub and that's the only reason I have these things) for a fantastic price.

Try again

No doubt you will make excuses or exceptions.

I have travelled the length and breath of California , been to Florida (as a Tourist) and spent about 3 Months in a Mid-Western state and the food quality is VERY poor.

Fresh veg is hard to come by and butchers shops are rare (they are normally part of a large store)

Please . . .don't try and tell me porkies.

>I went to "maccas" in 3 different states
>food quality is SHIT
>THERE AREN'T ANY BUTCHERS ON THE HIGHWAY WHAT THE FUCK
dude

>No doubt you will make excuses or exceptions.

Okay, here's an equally worthless statement.
>no doubt you will keep providing baseless anecdotal evidence as to why "america sucks because it has to"

I never said America sucks . . .it has it's good points.
However; What I previously mentioned is true and to deny it, is pure folly.
I think you know this.

You're uninformed if you seriously believe that Americans can't get the same kind of cheese or lettuce.

I'm far from 'uninformed' . . .You can't get the same kind of cheese or quality of lettuce that you can in Europe, that's a fact.
Again, I think you know this and are just baiting for a response.

The USA does many things well, Take-aways for example are dead cheap with large portions and is probably why most Americans eat out but when it comes to fresh fruit and veg or butchers shops, America fails.

>You can't get the same kind of cheese or quality of lettuce that you can in Europe
>I'm far from 'uninformed'
k

Why post a silly meme picture?
Somebody obviously took the time and trouble to make this (ironically enough to try and prove a point they don't care ).

I am happy enough to discuss the failings of both Europe and the USA but hiding behind cowardly memes doesn't help anybody!

>Why post a silly meme picture?
how long have you been here?

>his frozen dairy dessert isn't engineered

I thought 'gelato' had legal labeling qualifications like 'ice cream'

If the European imported cheese that I buy from the market and deli is different than the cheese you eat in Europe then where are you getting yours? Asia?

ITT: americans trying to be proud about their beetus cream and highly sweetened bread
>he thinks europeans care about cheeseburger flavoured doritos
take a look in the mirror, sharts

I don't think so in america, maybe other countries.

keked out loud at image

he WAS at the diet pepsi

there is no legal definition for gelato in the US, but to be called ice cream it needs to be 10% butterfat

Live in a town of 10000 we have 3 butchers shops one of them raises all their own meat. Never had beef that was slaughtered that day i bet filthy euros all living in cities and not knowing what freshness is. Shit i can go to the butchers walk out back buy a pig have it slaughtered and have it butchered however i want and come back and pick it up in a few hours.

Why would you want freshly slaughtered beef? Beef is generally hung for several days to improve the flavor, even longer if it is dry-aged. Fresh is good for many things but for beef? No. Fresh is undesirable. It needs to hang for a while.

Any organ meat, tongue, ground beef all better the fresher they are.