Anybody else eating tofu right now?

Anybody else eating tofu right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ob2CYmTx9PM,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably. Veeky Forums is chock full of nu-males.

enjoy your colon cancer retard

I eat a fuck ton of tofu. I like baking it and then using it in stir fry, or even just sauteing it in a pan with some spices and sauces. It's easy and versatile.

I probably eat more vegetables than you do. The difference is that they're cooked in butter and, therefore, delicious.

butter is great, veggies are great, but if you need butter to like vegetables you're a manchild

>i'm a manchild because instead of grabbing some raw vegetables from the fridge and eating them, i take the time to cook them perfectly

ok kid.

same. just had some noodles with lots of veggies and pan fried tofu in lao gan ma

will tofu replace chicken in wraps? i kinda wanna try vegan but not sure how to do wraps. i already eat mostly veg. what would you do for tofu in a veggie wrap?

>cook them perfectly
>use butter

hilarious bro good shit

Huh?

This one may be on deck tonight for dins: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ob2CYmTx9PM, or mapo doufu

That recipe is exactly what my picture is of actually

Can you handle a billion replies?

That looks like shit.

YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. WHO THE FUCK DENOUNCES BUTTER? FUCK OFF.

>YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. WHO THE FUCK DENOUNCES BUTTER? FUCK OFF.

This is your brain on butter.

how do i make extra spicy mapo tofo?

less sichuan more of other actual chilis

Wonderful coming from the ewww no meat is icky man

No. Things like Tofu and Seitan should be enjoyed on their own merits, trying to turn them into fake meats will only end in heartache.

Let me save you a couple years of malnutrition and light nerve damage, don't fucking do it. If you care about ethics become a pescartarian, and buy your dairy from humane farms.

i am eat potat

>pescartarian

Htf do you not know how to spell your own fad diet?

>if you care about ethics make arbitrary exceptions
I'm not even vegan but what makes fish any less deserving of life than land animals? If you're gonna be all moral about it, you have to go all the way.

Meant for

nope. not because I don't think tofu can be good, but because every time I eat it my chin breaks out in giant painful zits. same with soy milk. thanks but no thanks

>nu-male

looks like Timmy's having fun with his new internet buzz word!