"The SEED Group will provide liquidity during the pilot period...

sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76

"The SEED Group will provide liquidity during the pilot period, but it is expected that the central bank will provide liquidity directly after six months. "

arabianbusiness.com/technology/391999-sheikh-saeed-backs-dubai-based-cryptocurrency

"If successful, it is hoped that jCash will provide smart contract technology to facilitate everyday transactions such as mortgage payments and property ownership transfers."

Attached: Jibrel Network.png (320x180, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arabianbusiness.com/technology/391999-sheikh-saeed-backs-dubai-based-cryptocurrency
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhg8qQYBvD0v7Y79ddPd4KSEJn119g
blockchainnews.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=724&mcode=m85mx8f
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/84ebq9/i_bought_in_please_help/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true

true if big

Parabolic if accurate

humongous in case of verity

wealth if trufax

Terrific if real.

Incredible if proven truthful

oхyeннo, ecли пpaвдa

Grande si es cierto.

Kzmsjzsban jaha hahabnanskql

Bigly if truthful

Énorme si c'est vrai.

AYO WHITEBOI GEMME DEM JIBLETS

YUUUUUUUUUUUGE if bigly right

Groß falls wahr

Vestibulum tempus vehicula est, vitae.

Literally the who group

Dubai Prince private fund

That's CROWN prince to you

Stort om sant.

>arabianbusiness.com/technology/391999-sheikh-saeed-backs-dubai-based-cryptocurrency

>bullish

for jibrel it is

Stock the fuck up.

"Jibrell Networks will launch jAED this time and will be able to sell jAED (japanese), jJPY (japanese pound), jCHF (Swiss franc), jCNY Rubles), and jEUR (euros)"

출처 : translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhg8qQYBvD0v7Y79ddPd4KSEJn119g

Please, where is the fud? All the fucks who have been fudding jt, tell me this isn't bullish as all fuck. "$4.5 billion (April 2011)[1][2]"

"The SEED Group, which has a strategic alliance with this partnership, has partnerships with multinational companies to support business in the Middle East and MENA region. The SEED Group was made by the Maktoum family, and the Maktoum family was ranked # 1 in Forbes' list of world royal properties. It is one of the six royal houses that govern the UAE, and its influence is enormous in the Middle East."

출처 : translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhg8qQYBvD0v7Y79ddPd4KSEJn119g

Please, where is the fud? All the fucks who have been fudding jnt, tell me this isn't bullish as all fuck. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum' net worth - $4.5 billion (April 2011)

"The SEED Group, which has a strategic alliance with this partnership, has partnerships with multinational companies to support business in the Middle East and MENA region. The SEED Group was made by the Maktoum family, and the Maktoum family was ranked # 1 in Forbes' list of world royal properties. It is one of the six royal houses that govern the UAE, and its influence is enormous in the Middle East."

Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum' net worth $31.7 billion (April 2011)...

Post again please

Please, where is the fud? All the fucks who have been fudding jnt, tell me this isn't bullish as all fuck. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum' net worth - $4.5 billion (April 2011)

we unironically might make it, holy shit

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x800, 385K)

I'm rock hard.

Attached: Bitches+dont+know+about+my+jnt+onyx+penis+.jpg (600x529, 56K)

jAED = Dirham of UAE

Yep.

>Please, where is the fud? All the fucks who have been fudding jnt, tell me this isn't bullish as all fuck. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum' net worth - $4.5 billion (April 2011)
>"The SEED Group, which has a strategic alliance with this partnership, has partnerships with multinational companies to support business in the Middle East and MENA region. The SEED Group was made by the Maktoum family, and the Maktoum family was ranked # 1 in Forbes' list of world royal properties. It is one of the six royal houses that govern the UAE, and its influence is enormous in the Middle East."
>출처 : translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RWYQPZP76&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhg8qQYBvD0v7Y79ddPd4KSEJn119g

I can already imagine the future pink wojacks of all the brainlets that didn't bother to learn how this shit works

Attached: 1520110781344.jpg (888x589, 326K)

I laughed at the head piece. gg.

Why does nobody in this market care about JNT? They essentially just announced a partnership with a central bank. And it's down 5% for the day. If this happened with any other coin, that coin would be at +200% for the day. But JNT? Nope, nothing.
I mean it's still fucking at the same price it was before they announced that they were gonna buy up $250Million of tokens. How?

In one word all-caps tell me why this coin will succeed.

This coin is underground as fuck still. The normies will be piling in the last cart of the train shortly. Are you gonna be the conductor or a pleb? Decide now.

this is almost certainly a security and regulations are coming soon. the whole market is done. everyone is scared.

Lol, regulations. Like how pirating is illegal? Technology finds a way.

"Lol man, who cares about your sandnigger coin? I have Nano, it's faster than Bitcoin and feeless!"

Attached: vaper pro.png (526x493, 282K)

Hmnmmmm

If only there was a coin that was fully compliant with regulatory frameworks and was working with central banks

wait should I actually get more? I only got 1k Jibrel.
Just got 2k fiat, what do

where do you even buy this pajeet bullshit? wtf is bibox? this exchange will definitely steal my identity and probably exit scam if I leave these coins there for more than an hour

Bibox was accused of stealing funds months ago. Careful anons.

Jibrel = scam

I would, but to each his own.

There's that good fud.

That are the risks of under the radar coins...only shit exchanges avaible.

what's a good wallet to use for jnt is their wallet available yet? dont want to have this shit on an exchange

Just wait till +500% top of trending on cmc. Normies will make it +1500% in no time.

MEW with ledger is a legit option.

The Jibrel wallet is in alpha right now and should be taken with caution...it is smooth as fuck, but better wait for the Beta (is on the way)

I'm currently holding my JNT in metamask (on a seperate laptop that I only use for trading). The jWallet beta should release soon, might want to hold off on storing things on it until then. Havn't heard anything negative about it but as with all things in alpha, you should be a bit wary.

Binance will list it soon.

this coin actively aims to go along with regularizations, just shows you know fucking nothing about the project

I love how you dumb anons don't realize with who you are dealing with. Pajeets (literally) and Arabs. and believing whatever Oil 27 years old experimental CEO is dreaming of from Daddy oil. No wonder its been bleeding for months. And no, normies won't buy into an Arab coin and fall into Talal memes in telegram. They prefer EU/American coins like Cardano, Stellar, etc.

Do the opposite of Veeky Forums and never trust those same 4-5 same person who shills everyday.

The imminent binance listing? Isn't like every shitcoin out there making up every possible theory of binance listings?

Because when normies hear that they either don't understand how it works or they think it's a scam. Even I have some concerns. It does sound to good to be true, but it's legit as far as I can tell. In the long run it won't matter though once the DAO starts buying.

Any valid arguments you can drop here instead of your personal thing between you and arabs?
The 27yo guy managed more money and already earned more money than you will ever dream off

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but at 6:00 Talal says they'll be announcing new exchanges soon. The interview was done last wednesday.

blockchainnews.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=724&mcode=m85mx8f

Keep trusting Arabs biz

Attached: 200w.gif (200x113, 615K)

We dont need normies, or biztards like you.This is the first coin that rises just due to token economics.Every million tokenized is a million plus to the marketcap.Once normies see the marketcap flying up even in a bear market and realise this is the first coin not to be affected by bitcoin, not to be affected by fud, youll see the biggest fomo ever.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxOS84NjUvb3JpZ2luYWwvd3RjLTktMTEtc21hbGwuanBn (660x517, 70K)

Other shitcoins don't have the CEO of Binance speak at their conference.

>aims
>regularizations

I won't waste time into arguing. I deal with arabs every day. I know their true natures. They have centuries into commerce. They know how to make it look 'big'. I will never - ever trust my money regardless how beautiful the project is - to arabs. Look at their country, do you really believe in Talal and all his claims?
Claiming to be Nebulas (jSearch?) claiming to tokenize the entire world - promising promising. It's what arabs do but go ahead - buy into that coin. Have fun and enjoy being at 0.10c in few weeks. There are better projects out there with Americans and whites who can earn your money x100 more. But go ahead, believe in Veeky Forums tards and trusting arab with your money.

Attached: 1518832911112.jpg (180x186, 6K)

He spoke at the Jibrel conference about how little time he travels because it's a waste of time. I would imagine this is because he realizes he can do 99.99% of his work digitally. Imo, the fact he showed up to talk at the Jibrel conference shows he is interested in Jibrel thus potential listing. It's not too far fetched.

Bibox has been good for me so far. I don't leave my coins there but I don't do that at any exchange.

>SEED group will tokenize 250 million
>JNT token will fall to 0.10 dollars

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Kek it will be so sweet seeing you stay poor because “dem arabs”

The best fud you got is racism? kek.

Attached: ants.jpg (254x198, 4K)

No he'll still make. He's fudding because he wants cheap coins.

Will laugh at you retards when other coin will take place this like QASH/trueUSD/DAI/BnTCIY. Keep dreaming on Talal 'promises'. Also, outsourcing devs to Russia? Care to explain me why not to whites as they claimed to have so much money?

pro-tip: You can't.

t. arab

I'm really starting to believe this.

Attached: 18da8aa0-d126-4d91-afa4-f83caa097407.gif (320x240, 1.1M)

Arabs created the petrodollar and yes they will also create the cryptodollar. It's in their race to be a beacon of international business.

>when you're this dumb

Attached: notcontrolledatall.gif (240x180, 670K)

This is the only legit good fud.
Arabs are scum when it comes to business, that is a fact. Or anything else for that matter.
I have never met a group of people so blatantly prone to lying about absolutely everything. Be careful.
I've dealt with them in the past and have had nothing but problems, so I look at this with great skepticism.
That being said a small investment does seem prudent on the off chance these guys aren't your regular Arab douche scumbags.

ok retard

fuckin bullish on my jibronis

Idk you can think what you want but SEED are legit and confirmed to be investing $250m. Even if you have other doubts this alone will give a good roi this year

this and this

When all you can fud about is "muh arabs" and your personal experience with a bunch of sandniggers you know this project is legit.

COME AT ME WITH REAL FUD FAGGOTS.

>$1K EOY

You can't be this blatantly retarded. You realize a fact is something that is proven, right? Saying an entire race is scum might just be... wait for it...... opinion. You were taught to never forget.

sure keep sticking your head in the sand. there is a reason this "sure thing" keeps dropping like a rock day after day despite their supposedly amazing news. you're being swindled by pajeets like a true newfag bizraeli. one day you will learn.

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/84ebq9/i_bought_in_please_help/

oh vey
its dat boi, the telegram cancer himself
suck ricardos dick and leave the tg you stupid shitter
you turned this whole thing in a joke
i bet gaylal cries at night when he sees you posting

>every fucking shitcoin is shitting the bed.
>hurr lol it's dropping I'm so smart told ya it was a scam

kys

>not mentioning his wife’s son
8/10 Pretty gud overall, buttcoiners are absolute braindead faggots.

He's right though. You are cancer.

pro tip: if you want to convince people to buy your pajeet coin don't use a trip called "datboi" you already sound retarded enough without it

Thank you for stating the obvious

I think we have everything in this thread. Buttcoin, troll, FUD, the redditers don't even question the veracity of your post.
10/10, I lol'd.

That being said, wasting your time to do it tells me you have a poor life.

Okay which one of you did this. Was it you?

kys

Protip: idgaf if you poor niggers don't buy $100 worth of jnt, shit will moon with or without you, banks are in.

I am reading his others posts on reddit, this guy seems mentally challenged.

then why are you posting your shitthreads here 10 times a day?
are you mental?