What is the best sandwich to make that has least sugar very low sugar I don't like sugar

What is the best sandwich to make that has least sugar very low sugar I don't like sugar
With ingredients that last a long time, like cheese

I was thinking:
bread + butter + cheese + mayo + cheese (box mayo in) + butter (on the other bread) + bread

Maybe add ham and sausage? Any opinion and ideas?
I keep bread in fridge to make it last long

Add some honey mustard, some honey ham, some bread and butter pickles and some sweet peppers

DELETE THIS!!

Do they last long time?
I can keep cheese in fridge for month and it will be dry but it will be edible

I am very lazy and I can't operate heavy kitchen machinery such as ovens or burners so I eat burgers a lot or pizza and I figure I might learn maybe some cook and maybe good sandwich good yes

Also will mayo and butter go together?
Or ruin taste?
I have never tried I am making theore

>I keep bread in fridge to make it last long

if you are leaving it out for a long time, mayo isnt the best choice friendo

I would leave out the butter.

maybe in fridge?

Thank you very goodest I will purchase ingredients tomorrow right now stores are close I will make this

learn to read ingredients

american sliced bread has lots of sugar

Yes I will pick the lowest sugar content

if you want to severely limit carbohydrates make a lettuce wrap or something

>I don't like sugar

Not limit carbs, only sugar, sugar is poison
Does lettuce add crunch to taste?
Maybe add that to the idea?

Yes, what is wrong with that?
Sugar is bad for you

Come on man. It's a nice blend of tangy sweet and savory. If you're in the mood for that style, it's not a bad way to go. Personally, these ingredients are not my go-to. However, I can see these elements work unusually well.

There's no such thing as the best sandwich. Thanks for the opinion. It actually made me post. I fell for what may have been bait. +1

Try this

Bread should be no yeast since yeast needs sugar
Fat free cream cheese
Lean chicken breast grilled
Lettuce

anything is bad for you in excess, there's nothing especially nefarious about sugar unless you have a weak will

>sugar is poison

extremist detected

first off, why would you have sugar in your sandwich? it's not normally a dessert.
secondly, just add meats,vegetables and cheese, maybe some sort of sauce (mayo for one doesn't have sugar)

I try to eat as little sugar as possible, that means no adding sugar to anything and only eating things that have very little sugar in them

Many things already have sugar in them, there are breads that have 15g/100g sugar

I hope you realize that even the sugar meme masters make a distinction between sugar from natural sources and added sugar, yes? There are some paleo meme kings who say that fruits are unhealthy because of sugar but I think those are not as well-received.

So unless you pour sugar on your sandwich, it's not going to contain sugar.

And don't you think you're being just a little bit stupid saying that sugar is poison and then loading your sandwich with butter, cheese, mayonnaise, ham and sausage?

Although it might be bait of course. But nutritional knowledge is so fucked up nowadays that you might be serious. I know for a fact that there are people out there who think it's healthier to eat a butter-cheese-egg-ham-mayo sandwich than a sandwich that has a few bits of ketchup somewhere. So who knows...

I want to avoid sugar because of my teeth too, I take medications that make my mouth very dry so my teeth are not protected by saliva.

I just made bread with bread+mayo+cheese+ham+mayo+bread, it is very best I think
Combined sugar is 3.9g per 100g for all ingredients which I think is acceptable.
I will try to add lettuce to add crunchiness texture next maybe it will be best

Just kill yourself and be over with it. It's the end result anyway.

You clearly know nothing about breadmaking. You can make it with just flour, water, and yeast. Salt is critical, sugar is highly optional.

You do realize that it's been proven that carbs are as bad as raw sugar when it's allowed to be on your teeth

better just go keto, fag

Correct. Most bread I make contains no sugar and the yeast manages perfectly well. It's only when I make a light bread like amerifat style hamburger buns that I will add sugar.

Sorry I don't understand why have to rude I am very new to cooking
Please don't be offend

Buy salted meats like pepperoni.

Ive had a pack of sliced pizza pepperoni in the fridge for about two months and its still good.

>low sugar
>pepperoni

>Fat free

Fuck off