Hmmm rly makes u think

Hmmm rly makes u think

No it doesn't. It's disgusting to kiss a woman with the complete knowledge that somebody else has spat their cum all over it.

This is a recurring theme when talking about this.

Of course it is. It's the sole reason nobody with a sane mind would want to have a wife who was a huge slut.

I concurr. I'd be hard pressed to lick the toilet seat even if it's been dunked in alchohol. It's completely irrational given the "science" on the dirtyness of toilet seats, but it's just filthy.

why is it disgusting?

It's not the fact that cum was on her face, but the fact that the cum of another man was on her face.

Well, I'm not a lonely neet, so there's been a lot of butts and piss on my toilet seat other than mine.

>lonely neet
I'm not a NEET, nice try though. I have a job and a girlfriend I love. I just believe the act of being a slut should be shamed.

I don't disagree with him, but that analogy is terrible. A better analogy would be that the bowl had already had several people take bites from it with the same spoon.

A woman who is a slut doesn't have the proper self control to be given the responsibility of raising my kids

I want /pol/ to leave. There's literally nothing wrong with a woman who has been with other people before you.

should I detest or admire male whores?

>spat their cum
I don't think that many people are into... what would this be? Snowball bukake?

Why do your kids require self control like that anyway?

Take this shit to pol or r9k, you're on the literature board.

>There's literally nothing wrong with a woman who has been with other people before you.

There is nothing wrong with the women per se, but her devotion to loyalty will be greatly diminished, as it does with men.

I don't think it's a surprise that the divorce rates in the West are around 50%, when people don't even need to be in a relationship, nor even actually know each other at all to have sex or have children.

John Green is an amazing writer with beautiful opinions which should be shared all over this board.

>devotion to loyalty
I think you should consider the meaning before using the words

Or maybe you should stop being pedantic and argue my point instead of my use of words.

>Requiring loyalty from women
Wew lad. Found the spookmeister

I can't work out your point in any meaningful sense. Cut the neuroses and write something concise and to the point.

What neuroses?

I'm curious. To the people who say that it's disgusting to be with a woman who has been with other men before, do you believe this applies to men too? If so, then I respect your dedication to managomy. If not, on whose authority do you deny something to another human being while granting it to yourself?

Yes, of course. I'm not a hypocrite. Men who are sluts should be shamed just as much as women who are sluts.

>on whose authority do you deny something to another human being while granting it to yourself?
I'm not denying them anything. If they want to be sluts, let them be. But don't ask or force me to accept it as normal and healthy as John Green is trying to do.

They require parents with self control so they can have self control

Yea I don't slut out either

Still believe it's worse for a woman to slut out since they are the gate keepers of sex

>Hmmm rly makes u think
I'm glad this meme is spreading.

The reason for the double standard is ofcourse that the optimal evolutionary strategy of men is to father as many bastards as possible because their potential is essentially limitless and will compensate for the lower probability of reproduction for each bastard, while the optimal evolutionary strategy of women is to find a good man (and provider, which may not be the same) and have a few well-raised children with high probabilities of reproduction.

There is also the importance for men of avoiding being cuckolded which probably has been a primary factor for men evolving dislike towards slutty women (cuckolding of course is not a fear women need have), plus the interest of non-slutty women to keep competition low.

It really is quite baffling how there are people who deny these basic facts.
>inb4 triggered marx fags

Kek
Veeky Forums is legitimately for children.

I don't think it's disgusting that my GF has been with other men before me, but I do think that her having had several sexual partners, probably far more than me, makes her more likely to just fuck off the moment something slightly better comes along.

T. cuckold

What makes you post this. I'm not a child and as I explained already, I do have a girlfriend and a full time job. I just believe that being a slut should be continued to be shamed and women with no self control are not wife material.

t. Forever Virgin.

So then you're not intelligent enough to realize that the idea of women being "sluts" stems directly from the insecurity of stupid men, and thus a child. Honest to god, you want to know how many times I've thought of how many man a woman has been with before sleeping with her? None. Because I'm not a petty insecure child.

Been laid plenty in degenerate youth

Now I grown up and not a horny lil bitch boy

Quads confirms

Kek wills we get over it

And yet you're still a bitch boy, despite not being horny. I'd be extremely sad to think that you unironically still think, having supposedly had sex ever, that a double standard should exist between men and women, despite being a fully grown man. If you aren't horny and find it to be "degeneracy", then why do you give a fuck. Go away.

Not him, but regardless of whether or not someone wants a double standard to exist, it's going to anyway, because women themselves would perpetuate it even if men never did, same thing with sexual objectification and all other manner of bullshit that certain people whine about in the media.

He's presenting relatively challenging ideas in a way that suits the demographic that he is targeting. He and I and you know this.

What are you doing?

>I'm glad this meme is spreading
It isn't spreading, just /pol/ and /r9k/ leaking as always.

I would never deny that evolutionarily these are solid facts, but modern society isn't about maximizing evolutionary potential. Basing your ideology and opinions on what constitutes a good person on muh biological roles is just stupid. You aren't and shouldn't be going around fathering bastards all over the place any more than a woman should be getting pregnant then begging a different richer man to support her.

It's like a daily ritual on Veeky Forums now.

This.
He could of just said people in place of women and it would have been the exact same. He wants that privileged hipster pussy though

We started off with /b/ and rand posting so eh. And /pol/ only became a thing after they finally stopped the random gore posting. It's hard to be "le edgy" poltard when some /b/tard is dumping his folder of blender mishaps every so often.

Unless you mean the meme, that's just someone trying to force it but nobody here even registers it as a meme so it gets ignored

>I just believe the act of being a slut should be shamed.

Oh boy. Alright.

Why?

I'm a 24 year old woman. Between 15 and 19 I had sex with around 40 men and 15 women, many of them one night stands. Now that I've matured I'm glad I was able to find a nice engineer who's willing to love me for who I am and provide for me, and is accepting of the fact that I don't have much if a sex drive anymore. I'm glad not all men are sexist pigs like you virgins.

He's a robot. And if he isn't then he should refer to John 8:7 "They kept demanding an answer so he stood up again and said "let him who is without sin be the first to throw a stone."

I agree that there's nothing inherently wrong with having sex with a good number of people, but generally speaking those who sleep around, male or female, are totally vapid creatures not worth your time. Not saying there can't be exceptions, but they'd be just that.

Now it also seems irrational to demand that a potential gf be a virgin, especially if you're in your 20s like I am. But if she's been railed by dozens of guys, she probably isn't worth your time.

>Now it also seems irrational to demand that a potential gf be a virgin

It is, but tbqh, it's very obvious when both women and men are histrionic turbosluts to be avoided anyway.

Your hand doesn't count

What logical fallacy is this, can someone help me out?
The idea that men and women are typically a certain way because they do a certain thing is completely wrong.

same reason why nobody wants to hire the person who has a bunch of random short term jobs on his/her resume

>The idea that men and women are typically a certain way because they do a certain thing is completely wrong.

People are what they do, not what they think or feel.

>tfw married a virgin
AMA