Itt: wacky hipster meme dishes that may or may not be edible

itt: wacky hipster meme dishes that may or may not be edible

Other urls found in this thread:

thefoodinmybeard.com/
youtu.be/YstMnfJOHls?t=1m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a marshmellow? That would taste like shit. Unless my eyes are deceiving me and it's an egg.

Yeah, and the patty is filled with chocolate.

Nasty. Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

This is the only one I would consider trying. Who the fuck is cooking all this shit?

thefoodinmybeard.com/

Ok some of these actually sound pretty good, I kind of want to try that dumb 'mexican breakfast tater tot lasagna' shit

I'm looking through the website and this guy pretty much just takes an ordinary, normal, popular dish and then picks two or three random ingredients, preferably slightly weird hipsterish ones, and mashes it all together, I can't imagine most of these actually taste very good

Can you imagine being friends with this guy and every time you hang out he makes you taste test his new recipe for a peanut butter pasta pie with kale and duck

The fuck is that supposed to be?

so that's hard, stiff pasta on top, right? nice idea though.

Okay that looks yummy

This is an okay idea

you know...

This is a thread for hipster meme dishes, take your 'go 'za out of here.

I wouldn't order it but I'm not too much of a bitch to try a bite

So do the buns have some element of gingerbread?

This is a great idea.

I don't think they do and neither do I.

I'm not a hipster at all, but I like this kind of cooking. Except for the marshmallow burger and pasta cake. Still, its often very inventive and fun to create unusual things to eat. There are a lot of misses, sure, but there are some absolute hits among those. I often really like making traditional things with big twists on them. But then, I do it at home and its not for paying customers who have the possibility of being totally put off by a miss.

that's not a smores burger, this is

youtu.be/YstMnfJOHls?t=1m35s

Meat flowers are a mistake. Look like prolapsed anuses.

I can see myself eating this if I was really drunk

I'm not sure that kind of topping is in that but it looks like it might be bacon-onion jam.
If it is I would unironically eat the living fuck out of those.

That looks delicious

That's honestly what mac and cheese should be like. The circular cake thing is kind of throwing me off, but it should be baked and solid and not creamy

fuck my shit up

I'd drunkenly eat the shit out of that

That's probably delicious.

Noma is all memes. Im so glad Osteria Francescana took the top spot from him

As a leaf this is not okay.

Burger looks unevenly cooked because of the stuffed egg. Overall I don't really get why everything has to be stuffed in something else. With a few things it's been tried and tested and it works so let's just have those things and stop stuffing things where they don't belong.

Hipsters love stuffing things where they don't belong.

This is our generation's version of bananas wrapped in ham. We've come full circle

this is like a meant to be gourmet version of shit you make when you're drunk and poor

I like how you guys think this is a new phenomenon attributable to hipsters.

Makes me wanna try to make sloppy joes but replacing the buns with grilled cheese. I feel my cholesterol rising just thinking about it.

weren’t hipsters recently genocided?

so is everything I need to do to be a hipster "chef" to mix two comfort dishes together?

No, the dishes come from actual hipsters. That's what the thread is about.

Looks like [spoiler] Filthy Frank's vomit cake[/spoiler]

>candy syringe

I don't think hipsters cook that bad... I think it's just regular people watching tv shows, caving in to gluttony and then seeing what happens when they decide to fuck shit up.

That's a scotch egg, not a burger patty.
I'm not sure it makes it any better.

It doesn't look like it'd taste that bad

would eat

where's the cronuts?

Why?

Reminded me of pic related

What's the deal with this shit? I've been seeing it forever. Is it not satire?

Ever heard of Macaroni casserole?

I'm drunk as fuck and just impulse bought pic related on Amazon (and some jars of malt extract). I may or may not regret this

where was this taken? a Boulud restaurant?

This is what happens when you legalize weed.
Hipsters just get baked and think their stupid high foods are "masterpieces" and "culinary inspirations"

drunk buys are usually best buys. you made a good choice user

What is it i don't read ararbic

Duck confit (pate) from South West France. It's in French, no Arabic, you cuck.

We actually eat something similiar to this in Turkey all the time, but it's just pasta+cheese sauce in the oven. Looks exactly like this though.