I want to be red-pilled on women - so recommend me one book that make make me absolutely despise women and then a...

I want to be red-pilled on women - so recommend me one book that make make me absolutely despise women and then a second book to read immediately after finishing the first book that will make me love women. My theory is that both books will balance out my opinions to somewhere directly in the middle of liking women (as in not-a-misogynist) and hating/not trusting them.

Anything written by a woman because of how unrealistically perfect/rational they're all written

You don't need to be redpilled on women it's ingrained in all rational and logic men.

Men are simply better than worthless evil roastwhores.

Take the fucking redpill already, numale cuckold.

Real men hate women and stay away from them

I think you would find some fine literature on the matter here. Now kindly fuck off and never come back.

Womens Infidelity - Michelle Langley

>"redpill me"
>pepe

Jesus fuck you're far tok young to be on this board

This is a robot board now, leftist vagina slave.

Woman are rancid holes, nothing more. Take the redpill, you brainwashed idiot

You will never achieve anything in life so you cling to the achievements that people of your gender have made. Pic related, a person who actually did something. Protip, they are a woman.

kek are you guys trying to raid us again?

Daily reminder that I am redpilled and you are bluepilled

Redpill is the truth

According to the redpill (i.e. facts, science, an logic) all women are worthless whores who are only good for their reeking mackerel stench roast cunts

Ergo, you're living a lie and I've seen the truth

>seeking capital T truth

the redpill is just another blue pill

Andrea Dworkin - Intercourse
Tolstoy - The Kreutzer Sonata

Confirmation bias would just let you hate women and disregard the arguments for liking them.

>real men run away from women

the most effective thing I can think of to make you hate women is Schopenhauer's essay "On Women". Shit so cash

The Manipulated Man - Esther Vilar

Got her kicked out of most feminist parties, and most women hate her because of it

You obviously have a very skewed idea of what TRP stands for

lol ur not gonna read shit

Any Simon becked thriller