Do you ever stress-eat at work?

Do you ever stress-eat at work?

Here's what I had for lunch today. It was a rough day.

i dont work and i always eat healthy

I work from home. I just masturbate.

good job on 100% missing the question dumbfuck

and no op, my stress equates into how much coffee i drink

>at work

lmao

I eat less and drink/smoke when i'm stressed out. I used to drink a bit before work because i'd inhale a bunch nasty cancerous silt everyday in a factory(carpet baling).

I eat very little at work 2bh

usually just a banana and a slice of bread and tea/coffee. thats what I bring with me so its all I really have available

I never eat at work and then I stress eat when I get home, it isn't great

Looks like a lotta stress, fat fuck.

Salad for lunch every day at work.

If I stress eat it'll be a bag of sea salt and vinegar chips.

>work

I work 5 to 16 hours a day on average as an independent contractor and don't take a single break or eat anything but I drink about 2 gallons of water a day on the job then when I get home I drink until I pass out an smoke cigarettes then wake up at 4 am and get ready for work. Nothing but 5 star ratings on google and homeadvisor. I'll eat two hot pockets or turkey and kraft slice sandwiches every 2 or 3 days. That is my stress eating.

ya i order more than one bag of chips at the snack machine

Sometimes i think about it but then I remember it costs money.

The one benefit is that you won't need to eat until tomorrow afternoon.

How does that meal imply that you are stressed? Actually, don't bother answering because everyone is different. My meal never reflects how I feel. I could eat what you had on any given day, its irrelevant. Your topic is shit and makes no sense.

I can see how OP's meal would be stress-eating. I see what looks like macaroni and cheese, and a cheesy breadstick, presumably for dipping. To me, that says comfort food. Put that with a large sandwich AND some potato chips, and yeah, all that would probably help make me feel better after a bad day.

>Au Bon Pain

death would be preferable. ABP isn't even as good as Panera.

wtf is that fried log of dough

Sometimes.
But i work better when i'm hangry.

I don't have a picture of it, but I definitely stress eat. I'm in uni and have an on-campus job in an archaeology lab, so I'm on my feet and busy from 7am-5pm every single day. if I forget to make my lunch in the morning or just don't time, I admittedly chow down on gross, greasy cafeteria food. But it's so comforting when I'm busy and working hard for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week.

My weakness is a hot, fresh basket of sweet potato fries coupled with pickles.

>macaroni and cheese
how the hell

kek, because of the acute observation.

I always try to keep things of peanuts and craisins in my desk in case I don't bring enough food and get the hungies. But every day I bring berries, clementines, bananas, cereal bars, yogurt, plain dry cheerios, carrots, and pb&j sandwiches.

How goddamn fat are you

>work at a grocery store
>usually spend like two dollars on lunch, just enough food to keep me til I get home
>have shitty day, spend like ten bucks on junk food
>try to salvage it by giving away some of it to people in the breakroom
This is a big part of why I'm still fat.

I leave the house at 8 and come home at 10pm at best. Usually I have to eat the asian stuff other guys get for us or try to buy some more or less healthy snacks somewhere.

Same. I don't want to feel stuffed at work. At home tonight I made 3 egg and cheese burritos then I made 2 burgers then I fried a bag of Arby's curly fries.

Fat fuck

I almost never eat at work except the occasional clif bar or something (took a ziploc of corn nuts with me today), partly because it's often too demanding so I don't bother clocking out, but also partly because I generally have only 6-7 hour workdays, and I eat like a bird anyway. Sometimes I will get pizza next door if I have a partner, but that's just a relaxing afternoon, not a stress relief.

stop relating food to comfort until you can get a grip on it. If you're stressed, go to the gym for lunch or listen to some music you enjoy for whatever emotion is stressing you. I'm not saying don't eat at all but calm it down and don't rely on food to be what makes you feel better. Change that and your body will change.

OP do you work at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center?

Ahaha le neet joke lmao

I don't stress eat at work, I just do the dumb thing of eating too many carbs at work.

I really need to stop using Uber Eats to order pasta for lunch.

If I'm stressed out at work, I take a walk in the park.

Sometimes I stress eat after but it's never because of work. It's almost always fast food I eat too.

Nope I work in Connecticut

this sounds legit, I haven't known many contractors but every one of them I've seen is as skinny as a 2x4 with leathery faces that look way older than they actually are. every one of them drank, smoked, or both.

i never stress eat at work but i do consume a probably very unhealthy amount of coffee

words of wisdom. for some people the hardest part is finding something that is comforting besides food. sometimes the usual non-food comforts just don't cut it for me (or they're not possible til much later in the day). that's when it's hardest to avoid stress eating. especially if you're already depressed. depression blunts all your pleasurable feelings. intellectually you may know it's still worth it to try and find healthy means of comforting yourself (or learning to get by with less comfort), but your emotional self is just not getting it.

fuck I'm still burned out.

>joke

who here has free breakfast, lunch, and dinner at work

This right hurr.

I just starve myself at work and subsist on lots of water/coffee, then get home and feast.

I don't have time to stress eat at work. Sometimes I'll get a Kit Kat from the vending machine though.

How fucking fat are you
Human filth

Dude that looks really fucking good

If you're a neet, you're a joke.

These are the dark days for me.

About once I week, I get 2-3 Jimmy John subs and 2 beers, then sit in my car and eat it all, then feel great shame as I walk back to work.

Like I said, dark days.

If I'm stressed at work, I have a beer.

Benzodiazapine if it's going extra shitty (or I have to do a presentation for a client)

I do the opposite, if I'm feeling really stressed out I'll usually eat less.

I l have no desire to eat anything if I'm nervous about an exam on that day or something
I save the eating for afterwards

I stress eat at home. I don't work yet since I'm a student but I don't even go to class anymore. Now that I think of it...it's been more than 50 hours since I last took a shit. I ate nothing but pasta and rice these days.

>don't work yet since I'm a student but I don't even go to class anymore.

I know it's Saturday night and you're probably shitfaced, but do you realize what you're setting yourself up for? The 'murrica you're looking at in the next few years, at least, will not be kind to you. Do yourself a favor and straighten up.

Who here works at a restaurant and just eats out of boredom during slow periods?

You're completely right, although I live in France, the same advice applies.

Are you asking how I see mac and cheese in the pic? It's the red bowl in the upper left. Looks like OP added some black pepper to it too (good choice!).

What do you call that long bread thingy? Looks edible

>joke

The caffeine is just exacerbating your anxiety levels, causing more stress, you stupid shit head.

If I'm grabbing something on the go at work I usually force myself to go with something vegan. I'm not even vegan, but it's just too easy to fuck yourself up with crappy food if you just randomly order shit at a fast food/casual place.

What do you usually order?

Something from Panera.

There's a Vietnamese sandwich shop near my studio that does a Buddhist sandwich (filling is a mix of marinated mushrooms and tofu). There's an Indian joint that will sell a vegetarian platter for $7. There's a good falafel place, too. And an Asian place that does good vegan noodle dishes. (Any Chinese joint has options).

Seriously if your job makes you so stressed you have to eat 1500 calories you need a new job. The stress is probably cutting years off your life senpai. Find something you enjoy going to, even if it's less money.

i don't eat at work

too cold

>i work better when i'm hangry.

Really? Hungry/angry? I don't work at all when I'm feeling that. I just get up and go to the break room and anyone in my way may as well be long past enemies of mine who must get the fuck out of the way before I slash throats. How can you even begin to work when you are hungry and mad? Fuck that shit. Give me food, get the fuck out of the way, or die. Those are the options at hand.

Buddhist made food can be amazing.

>tfw the only joy I got out of being dragged as a kid to the Buddhist temple was the food

>stress-eat
that's called obesity you fat fuck mongoloid, you're in denial, accept the fact that you're an overweight piece of shit and stop putting labels on things

I have begun stress eating at home
My weight has begun raising and i have visibly gained weight

Send help

eating and being fat are not the same thing. if he said he was big-boned, or it was genetics, you would have a point.

this is where i store my genetics.jpeg

say no more.

I think you mean eating disorder. We don't know anything about OP's body size.

I don't even have lunch at work.
I eat less when I'm stressed, which is still about 0 anyway.

that's actually a dope-ass lunch, OP.

WouldEat/10

Usually when there is stress at work, there is no time to eat for me. We handle systems and infosec security shit so things tend to move from putting out fire after fire and then typing up change controls and after-action reports.

A lot of us do drink from time to time.

>>i work better when i'm hangry.
>
>Really? Hungry/angry? I don't work at all when I'm feeling that. I just get up and go to the break room and anyone in my way may as well be long past enemies of mine who must get the fuck out of the way before I slash throats. How can you even begin to work when you are hungry and mad? Fuck that shit. Give me food, get the fuck out of the way, or die. Those are the options at hand.

I'm a cook at a chain restaurant and my go to food is a chicken fried steak on parmesan-crusted rye with mozzarella, swiss, and pepperjack cheese with some diced red and green peppers and cholula sauce. Then I use some fajita seasoning along with the normal seasoning for the fries and melt some shredded cheddar cheese on them. It's bretty gud.

Sandwich looks pretty good. wtf is the stuff with the spoon in it?
Sounds just like me, but I'm a cook so I do all the same shit you just described except I make about 1/100th of what you probably do

all of this looks terrible. Jesus Christ.

I don't have any appetite while I work and as such I hardly eat on working days.

In the last month of working I probably ate a grand total of 2lbs of food. I do however drink like 5 cups of tea a day while on shift.

not him, but when i'm full i become less productive and/or slightly lethargic. i have to chill for an hour or two before im back to pre-meal productiveness

I'm a 911 dispatcher and I don't stress eat at work. No excuses.

Smart man

Yea everything fast is all greasy/fried meat. Meat also takes a long time to digest so that shit sits in your stomach most of the day

>I answer the phones for the cops, don't talk to me about stress

All the time. I'm fat.

rude

sandwich looks really good tbqh

that's about 1400 kcal though mate, I don't binge eat at all really, but I certainly wouldn't do it in view of my colleagues...embarrassing.

>no crab legs

dropped

>retaraded
OC, my child?

That's my reasoning. I still eat meat, but the kind of meat dishes you can just pick up on the go aren't the ones I want to be eating on any kind of regular basis.

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

I'm a cook, when it's a stressful day I don't have time to eat and grazing is grounds for termination, and when I am on break I just chain smoke because we don't have smoke breaks because it's not fair to the non smokers even though the entire fucking staff smokes.

If it's only in a while stress eating is fine

My problem is drinking beer when I'm bored

No, I don't eat when I'm stressed. I work line, and when it's slow I usually just eat bread with oil, and when it's busy I don't eat. Usually don't end up eating until the next day. I pretty much eat once a day, just before work.