t. Fatty

Milk.

Water

just more of me to wuv

pic related

ooh they have it in cherry.

egg nog and whiskey over ice

little grog in your nog.

Wild cherry, mind you. This isn't your grandma's fruit garden.

pepsi always was an alternative soft drink.

Fucking rain you fat cunts

23 flavors of awesome

White hot cocoa

Diet coke is terrible......
Don't believe all the stupid soccer mom science memes (ie Diet Coke is more unhealthy than regular Coke, putting metal in Diet Coke will dissolve the metal in mere minutes, Diet Coke remains in your body every time you drink it because your body just doesn't know how to process artificial sweeteners and it gets confused, Diet Coke will make you gain weight more than regular Coke just because overweight people drink it)

It's perfectly fine it just tastes terrible, like salt water. Try diet cream soda it's almost as good as regular cream soda, or try Diet Cherry 7Up. Or Fresca.

>inb4 aspie says "I only drink water, no liquid jew!"
> carries around an empty platic milk carton that has been refilled 200 times with water from public drinking fountains

It's basically just chamomile and spearmint tea, but I get a good deal on it at work so it all works out.

One lemon, squeezed.
One tangerine, squeezed
One orange, squezed
Fill up with water.
Bueno.

pic related

hows your non-boneless water you fags?

A nice coffee

Looks like a latte macchiato tbqh

drinking water. I want alcohol so goddamn fucking bad but I know if I have two drinks I'm gonna wake up feeling like a road grader ran over me. and screwdrivers are too damn tasty to drink just one.

What ever you want to call it its the new standard coffee in our house.

Carbonated water with apple juice, a teaspoon honey and a pinch of salt.

I bought it at the airport cause I was bored. It's pretty bad but what can you do.

>famous grouse
>never heard of it

thar stuff's fantastic on a cold night

Whats diet coke have to do with being a fatty?

Its the only way to get that taste since coke discontinued coke ii.

pic related and water.