How has America improved fish and chips?

How has America improved fish and chips?
I know we improve EVERYTHING culinary but what did we add to this dish?

you probably opened an all you can eat fish and chips. You know, since you guys eat a lot of junk and are fat.

Ketsup.

We use catfish and cornmeal

last i heard, the US, UK and mexico are pretty much in a three-way tie for fattest people on earth

well, they are all shitty places filled with scummy people, so I don't doubt it.

>probably is from one of three said places.
Wala!

EASY. WE HAVE BETTER TASTING FISH HERE IN THE US THAN IS EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE IN BRITANIA

your comment is stupid.

You're forgetting Greece, actually.

Go figure. It's really asians that knock the crap out of the fit deal. They've had thousands of years to develop a food culture based on locality and seasonality. We've had a few decades.

? what? a few decades?

are you making excuses for your countries weight problems?

>last i heard, the US, UK and mexico are pretty much in a three-way tie for fattest people on earth

American Niggers are easily, by far, the fattest people of any group.

I love catfish, but it's such a crapshoot. Sometimes it's delicious rich fatty fish, sometimes it's a mouthful of mud.

Ever seen an morbidly obese black child with diabetes?

In Memphis, we call that "preschool."

I don't know, in my travels I have seen a lot of fat white people too.

lol wtf?

stay Ignorant my friend... Nigger obesity rates in the south is out of control. Not even close to to white obesity rates.

"SPECIAL REPORT: RACIAL AND ETHNIC DISPARITIES IN OBESITY"

> African American adults are nearly 1.5 times as likely to be obese compared with White adults. Approximately 47.8 percent of African Americans are obese (including 37.1 percent of men and 56.6 percent of women) compared with 32.6 percent of Whites (including 32.4 percent of men and 32.8 percent of women).2 More than 75 percent of African Americans are overweight or obese (including 69 percent of men and 82.0 percent of women).

Jesus Christ. Why are your american blacks so fat?

wow. your country has a lot of fat people.

>wow. your country has a lot of fat people.

>Why are your american blacks so fat?

I thought your american blacks are supposed to be poor? Why are they eating more than everyone else?

they eat shitty food. same reason there are so many other fat people in the states.

I guess, no... I KNOW, you didn't go far then, black people are the most fat. It has to do with the general stupidity. You know, the whole /monkey business/. I had a black neighbor. He was so fat. He was always monkeying around. General monkey business. Fat monkeys are common state.

It's simple: You add semen instead of tartar sauce.

>I thought your american blacks are supposed to be poor? Why are they eating more than everyone else?

The #1 ingredient to soul food is butter
The #2 ingredient to soul food is more butter

I'm half black and it's really fucking hard eating healthy when your diet is either fast food outside or soul food at home.

Blacks live in the ghetto (ie with other blacks) They don't know how to run businesses so only chain fast food restaurants are in business there. You don't have to eat a lot of fast food to exceed your recommended daily calories (BMR). Especially when you don't work since all your basic needs are subsidized by the government.

I call bullshit on the "I'm poor so I'm fat" garbage.

I'm chinese and grew up in abject poverty. We ate rice and some veggies on a quarter a day.

Your american Niggers are only fat because they CHOOSE shit food or are too fucking dumb to understand nutrition.

It has nothing to do with being rich or poor.

ITT: "Black guys stole my gf waaah"

Is this true? Is "soul food" just pure shit?

WTF? Nearly 70% of american blacks are obese?

source?

>are too fucking dumb to understand nutrition

well duh

Make sure it is wild caught. Farm raised catfish tastes like you are licking the bottom of a pond.

This looks like a third world country.

what do you mean?

Is this the famous white trash i have heard of ?

gosh, I wonder if that has anything to do with poverty rates and the ridiculous amount of money healthy food costs in america

junk food in the us is cheaper than healthy food. also soda is cheaper than water

no that trash is a variety of colors. the people are pretty white trash tho

the very same

>Britania
The French Antilles have better fish than your petty colonies.

Apparently in America, vegetables are only sold in expensive shops in white districts, not well covered from the black neighbourhood by public transport.
Also when you can't cook for shit and can't into buying groceries, cooking gets expensive and time consuming.

Why would they raise catfish to taste like shit? Find a better fish raiser or something.

There it is. There's the correct answer. Catfish fry is premium.

>Your american Niggers are only fat because they [...] are too fucking dumb
Yeah but reality is racist so it's actually white peoples' fault that they're dumb as bricks and have no self control. Check your above 85 IQ privilege shitlorde.

>raise catfish to taste like shit

I don't usually stand up for america in these shitfests, because we have some severe deficiencies. However, catfish farming is not one of them. The dedicated guys farming catfish concientiously produce a quality product. They may look like swamp rats with beards down to their ankles, but they know their catfish. The product is good, albeit a bit more expensive than vietnam sewer cleaners.

That's a myth

so much truth you got cuads.
I always tough I hated catfish untill I went to catch my own. it's so good when it's fresh of the channel or river or even the rural bayou. alas I can only have it once a month or less because the pollution here scares the shit out of me.

>we improve EVERYTHING culinary
Wow, you guys really believe that, don't you?

Those kids were born into serious fucking money, that's what I'd guess

I hate to tell you this, but almost all minority groups in the US are extremely prone to being obese.
Natives, Hispanic, Black. All of them.
It is probably the result of poor education.

That is trashy, but there is worse out there.

Scottish seafood is incredibly sought after.

If you ever want to see white trash IRL, you just need to drive around anywhere in the rural south. Their habitations and hovels are everywhere. Then stop into a walmart in the county seat of one of those southern rural counties and you can observe them up close in their natural environment. You might attempt coversation with one, but if english isn"t your native language, they'll probably just look at you with a perplexed expression.

sea steak and fries > fish and chips

They put trips on it

Captcha: Walmart Western

USA! USA! USA!

Britannia IS America

Why do people still use modern terms for Great Britain instead of the more glorious, poetic and heroic term, "Albion."