New thread like this

new thread like this
Fresh OC

kek'd

bump

Had trouble finding good pictures for what I got.

kek'd

Do you recommend it?

top kek

lmao

try again

kek

How is Pynchon involved?

Kek

>tfw all those traits except charming

fuggg that was close

lol holy shit

people brag about the obscurity of their tastes, and I've never had the gall to bring up Dorf, a self-publishing author I've quietly kept up with for years who seems to only market to Veeky Forums through shilling on Veeky Forums. I still like to think he's behind the good waves of Stirnerposting around here, and maybe, just maybe, he'll emerge to spam his play script and I'll get get a glimpse of him.

What a time to be alive.

Still probably one of my favorite books and I'm not even a nicka

STOP

keke

he was good friends with Richard Farina and contributed to parts of the book. he's a kind of peripheral character and running commentary throughout the first half

Why were Richard and Dylan so shit at driving motorcycles?

Dick got thrown off somebody else's and Dylan's crash most likely didn't happen

I don't doubt that it happened, but I'm sure it was no where nearly as severe as they claimed.

>Mystery still surrounds the circumstances of the accident since no ambulance was called to the scene and Dylan was not hospitalized.[112][113]
>"I had been in a motorcycle accident and I'd been hurt, but I recovered. Truth was that I wanted to get out of the rat race."[115] Dylan withdrew from public and, apart from a few appearances, did not tour again for almost eight years.[116]

it was just something to say as he threw in the towel

My favourite

I normally don't like oversaturated ones but this collage is the best way to explain it

Does anyone have one for Hemingway besides The Sun Also Rises? Maybe for Portrait and Uylesses as well?

What does this mean

Uli is a very special individual whose creative works should be monitored in the future.

Really? What are some of the points he makes?

i-is there lesbianism in this

All his good arguments are copy-pasted from Nietzsche, there's no point in reading him.