Post the McDonald's home page from your country

Post the McDonald's home page from your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_hvZoNQbE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go fuck yourself, shill

hey shill
why do you shill taco bell? everybody goes there already

cravings deal is the tits

Wtf now I want waffle fries. Gotta wait till chic-fil-a is open tomorrow

OK

The goyim know. Slide it.

Jew.

these look great, and I don't even like mcdicks

Gotta phone post cos some FAGGOT mod on /pol/ banned my laptop for two weeks.

Probably a nigger, fucking disgusting

why is there hebrew on the palestinian mcdonalds website?

>Potatoes on a burger

It shitty no matter what language it is in

More likely a king, but definitely a faggot

Kike oh now they're controlling my autocorrect

Everybody eats at popeyes here instead anyways

And that shit looks delicious

It's not.
The advertising in WORST KOREA is insulting to a child. You get this tiny, sad sliver of a beef patty with a shitty fried egg on top with salt-less fries (serious, you cant even get salt packets. my first week here i asked for salt and they just looked at me until I asked for salt in a small cup). Chickens alright though. Bland as fuck.

I'm Canadian too. I had that burger and the waffle fries last weekend and the waffle fries again today.

The fries are great, too bad they aren't a regular item. I like to put McChicken Sauce on my fries and these hold it so well. They are solid.

The burger was pretty underwhelming but my gf (trigger alert) liked it. The profile was basically very rich without anything to take the edge off... a more acidic sauce, pickles, something like that would have helped. The potato (hashbrown) was lost in the mix and I could take it or leave it. I'll try it again before it's gone.

That said, holy fuck McDonald's is expensive in Quebec. I got a McChicken combo with waffle fries today and it was like $9!

>That said, holy fuck McDonald's is expensive in Quebec

It's the same here (Northern Ontario). I've never had a "meal" (burger, fries, and a drink) for under 10$.

I loved them when I was in Arizona, though. Could feed a small family for five bucks, no problem.

>Egg on a cheeseburger
Extremely jealous.
>Popeye's in Korea
Wait, what?

Exsqueeze me?

if I had enough money to do it, I would buy a mcdonalds franchise and try to convince them to do my concept of mcdonalds world, where all the international items are served

I lived in NW Ontario and didn't remember the prices being high. I suppose they have risen everywhere, but I definitely remember Quebec McDonald's prices being a lot lower when I first moved here (4 years ago).

>Dolans
>myvisagewhen

Yeah chicken houses are starting to blow up right now. Especially the technically "open air" ones to skirt around that dyke president cracking down on indoor smoking laws.
It's still really bland though. Meat is never seasoned for some reason.

Ah, I'm in Sudbury. I know that once you get North of Barrie prices seem to soar on everything, but once you're West of Thunder Bay they start going down again.

But yeah, prices have been going up all over, and it's terrible.

wtf, why are our amerifat mcdonalds so shit compared to these?

Why the fuck aren't these in Japan. They could come in and fuck KFCs shit up now that KFC has started losing their hold on Christmas since literally every single place that serves any kind of chicken dish has special fried chicken dishes now for the holidays

Because all these countries already eat pigshit for a daily meal.
Eating fast food in the states is considered unhealthy because pretty much any other meal is better
In these places if you're not eating at home, you're expecting to eat something way better than you normally would.

I don't think you've ever spent more than a week outside of the US

>banned my laptop

Ok

Been living in Banpodong for the last 6 months.
Going to a fast food place is still considered a treat, partly because it's so expensive compared to other meals.
A sandwich and a drink can easily cost $9 whereas 6 dumplings the size of your foot and a huge bowl of noodles with an egg is only about ~$6

Well memed my friend

OK I stand corrected. Seems Korea is kind of in a weird place then. In Japan you can get cheap fast food.

The problem is that for most Americans its not considered enough food (specifically meat) so the tourist complain about the prices. When you live there you live there a month, find out you're blowing way too much money, and start buying the regular meals Japanese are buying. Your stomach shrinks back down to normal size and you end up losing a fuck ton of weight.

The thing that hit me the most after moving was the complete lack of bread, beef, and dairy. Absolutely ruined my stomach for the first month.
The complete absence of cheese still blows me away.

Australia

>the giant fuckass burger with too many fries and a diet drink is called a 'Big America'

Greatest Ally throwing mad shade at us

For being so close to each other I had no idea how different the diets were.

There are plenty of cow farms in Japan, so dairy is easy to get although the portions are far more expensive than the US. I see a map passed around on /int/ citing that Asia in particular is crazy lactose intolerant, especially Japan, which doesn't make sense to me at all since yogurt is branded by the bacteria used in it and nearly everyone I've ever met tries to incorporate yogurt or a lactose drink into their breakfast for the health benefits if they aren't eating natto instead. A lot of people do both

Cheese here is absolutely garbage without paying a premium but the garbage cheese is plentiful. For actual beef you have the amazing wagyu or if you want to be cheap you can get aussie/american beef at the grocery store for a little more than what you'd pay in the US

The bread here is actually much better than the US, but its also more limited since all the bread is based exclusively on French food. You're not going to get a good sub roll or rye, but what you can find is amazing.

I had expected to be able to find japanese cuisine more easily as well, but finding decent sushi or udon dishes is bewilderingly difficult.
I think it has something to do with rebuilding post-ww2 and resentment towards the japanese during that time. Dunno.

Same with the bread shops here though. Can't really find "regular" sliced bread but tons of specialty breads and really sweet, donut-esque breads.

>sweet chili
>sour cream
>combined

Wtf australia

Sweet chilli sauce and sour cream are a staple here. Every pub in this country serves fried potato wedges with this sauce combination and it tastes fucking amazing.

Try it some time.

Forgot to add, Sweet chilli is not what you might be thinking. It's not chili as in the Mexican dish, it's the sweet chilli sauce Thailand is famous for.

Yeah we have that here too. But usually with mayo, not sour cream.

I guess it's not that weird though.

Exciting

ayyyyy canada
One Mcdonalds nearby recently got order machines installed, they are amazing. You can order gravy as a dipping sauce or make insanely custom burgers.
Their new waffles fries are surprisingly good but I already loved waffle fries, hard to fuck those up.

Aioli and sweet chilli are not bad and sometimes served here, but with sour cream it's the ducks nuts

Try it at home sometime, I guarantee you'll like it

Mayo as a condiment with fries is not common here at all, it is usually only used for sammiches

So the McChicken poster is a Yahudi. It all makes sense now.

that's why you go to lotteria instead because at least you pay the right amount for disappointment

Every single other image posted here is offering something better than the Aussie one.

Seems like they got a origami competition, /po/ here I come

What are those nugget-looking things? Is that cheese?

wtf?
Brazilian mcdonalds sells raw fucking garlic and lumps of cheese?
why? Is it like a grocery store in Brazil?

Don't know whether I'm more disgusted by Ylilauta or that nigger.

res publica of Kurwa

Lol no, it's showing the ingredients of the burger.

>chrupserki
What are those?

You mean chick-fil-a

I just got back from Vietnam a few weeks ago, lotteria is fucking disgusting

Eh

South Africa, no bacon cause its fucking halaal.

Only blacks love it and its ridiculously expensive for some reason.

deep fried Camembert

japan

>Eh
this isn't the Canadian home page you liar

>Little Twin Stars Happy Meal

Why does literally everything have to be better in Japan?

sounds pretty hecking good

The fuck are you talking about?

Japan and australia look the worst. Never had it in japan, However Aussie maccas is actually alright, making it far better than US and most EU maccas.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_hvZoNQbE4

>the tops of the burger buns are removed
ry?

how

Cheese melts.

Japan does it too

börk

No I don't. Well didn't. What the actual fuck. When did this become the logo with a k???

McD in Japan doesn't have a ton of totally unique items like some other countries, but the quality is far better since the people working there actually give a shit. Pretty much any adult you see working there can pretty easily transfer to corporate once they've been managers for a few years. The younger ones treat the part time job as seriously as any other part time job.
In Tokyo theres so many customers that you're almost always getting fresh fries and burgers

You need to spend some time on /x/ and research the Mandela effect. It will blow your fucking mind. Here's the classic example. There is a series of children's books about a family of bears that always teaches a moral. Without googling spell their name out for us.

Bernstein bears

The Berenstein bears?

who the fuck keeps pitchers of buttermilk at the ready

Think again

Now Google it and prepare to have your mind fucking blown

What the actual fuck. That looks shooped

I'm literally speechless. What does this mean???

Not him, but it's not shopped.

Did you know that on /pol/ they unironically worship an ancient frog god called Kek, who has demonstrated without a shadow of doubt his existence multiple times?

Get woke little niggas.

>get drunk one night
>wake up next morning sitting in a chair with a deer on your head while wearing ceremonial robes and holding a brass banana with a chain tied around your dick and your friend takes a picture
happens to me all the time

Australians can eat eucalyptus leaves without shitting their pants, who knows what kind of fucked up tastebuds they have.