Where can I find STEM teaching resources that aren't complete garbage?

Where can I find STEM teaching resources that aren't complete garbage?
Especially maths, any teaching resource for maths teaches a small and randomised subset of the set of things you need to know from it, and explanations are never without gaps at critical points.

Other urls found in this thread:

masterorganicchemistry.com/
name-reaction.com/list
chemguide.co.uk
chemhelper.com
youtube.com/TMPChem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally khan academy is what you described

khan goes out of his way to make sure he doesnt skip any steps or concepts

there's no leaps in his explanations or problems, and if there is a leap he points it out and tells you what lesson its covered in, and often writes it all out and explains it anyways

it can get a bit "slow" at times, because he never rushes, but it's a great source because you know he will never skip anything or leave something unexplained

also you can rest easy knowing your teacher is smart. khan is a precocious academic prodigy; he has multiple stem degrees and his IQ is well over 140. he is a very good teacher.

i forgot to mention he also usually does an intuition video before he explains the theorems and all that stuff, which is really helpful for understanding how and why these theorems/laws were created

>video tutorials
They're so slow, that even if they're comprehensive it's faster to read multiple things to get the same information.

except you're not having a genius explain things to you and going step by step through the ideas and problems

its good for a first time introduction to a subject, and for refreshing or reinforcing concepts.

it takes like an hour for him to cover 3 sections of a chapter, way better than reading the textbooks designed for autists

>khan isn't complete garbage
>go to ochem khan academy for a reaction mechanicsm
>pentavalent carbon with neutral charge
lmao ok

The question is though, why does he waste his talent on videos?
While written material tends to be garbage, written form has such a huge speed and accessibility advantage that you can rapidly browse an internet's worth of garbage written material to learn faster than a decent video.

source

diels alder khan academy

>way better than reading the textbooks designed for autists
Shots fired across the bow mon Capitaine

post more Hibiki pls

Because there are already a bunch of books on those topics, and by all account writing books is the stupidest financial decision you can make as an academic.
I don't know if he monetizes his shit, but if he does he can make much more than any textbook ever will.

A one-man educational website is different from throwing books into an ocean of books.

There are already quite a few good all-text websites on those topics too. They don't generate that many hits.
Videos are how you get traffic in this day and age. Gotta capture the attention you know.

>they don't generate that many hits
That's why I made a thread asking for where I can find stuff ya dingus

i've found hyperphysics to be really really helpful for chemistry and physics

the site looks really basic but man is it good for all those random things you come across

It's better than average, and is absurdly concise, but the price it pays that it still has gaps.
Fortunately they're the we-decided-not-to-go-into-this sort of gap, rather than attempting to explain something and forgetting vital things that need explaining.

do you know any more sites like that, preferably chemistry/physics?

No.

masterorganicchemistry.com/
name-reaction.com/list
chemguide.co.uk
chemhelper.com
youtube.com/TMPChem

>having a genius explain things
>coming up with a new interpretation

>learntolearn