>three stinkin' days
>maggoty bread

I've gone two days eating oatmeal. Four days alternating broccoli and oatmeal

Hahaha stupid

4 days of tuna egg pasta salad

4 days of Italian style pasta salad

nothing for 17 days

was not fun but i was sick so i guess i couldnt help it

When I was 9 I got my braces on, got them emergency removed, got two teeth pulled and another filled, got my braces put back on, and got my jaw broken, all in the span of two weeks. The liquid diet lasted almost two months. So much fucking pudding and broth. I started begging my mom to puree mac n cheese and chef boyardee just so I had something different, but I couldn't have that much salt. To this day the idea of eating soup gives me a gag reflex.

They didn't check that your teeth weren't in before they put the braces on? Fucking idiots.

3 days cheap canned pea soup, cold, straight out of the can. That was when my father died and I was too depressed to even use the microwave. Got drunk as shit too.

At least be happy that your father is dead.

For me it's the McChicken

Sometimes when a local store has a sale on pork butt I'll buy a shitload of it and eat pulled pork everyday for awhile.

I love pulled pork.

I pull my pork everyday namsayin

Lentil soup, 6 bowls over three days

Explain more about this horrific ordeal.

6 months of the same meal regimen when I was trying to Veeky Forums.

Breakfast:
>Smoothie of a shitload of greek yogurt, ground flaxseed, almonds, oats, banana

Lunch:
>Grilled chicken breast, brown rice, shitload of broccoli, coconut oil

Dinner:
>Grilled/smoked salmon, brown rice, shitload of spinach, coconut oil

4th Meal:
>Grilled chicken breast, lentils, brussels sprouts, olive oil

I still have the same smoothie for breakfast every morning, but I change up the rest of my diet considerably. I almost always have chicken/rice/broccoli (or spinach, whatevs) at least once a day, though. I love green veggies and all that healthy shit so it's not difficult at all for me to stick to that kind of menu.

Also, back when I was like 22 years old I went through a phase where I just snorted coke, drank Coronas and ate multivitamins for roughly 2 months straight after my roommate and I stole 3lbs of coke from a drug dealer who was out of town. Makes me sick to think about it now. We got into the fake coupon shit and printed out coupons for free 24 packs of Corona, then walked to Winn-Dixie and used the coupons in the self-checkout lines.

Damn, I used to be a real piece of shit. I still am, of course, but I also used to be one too.

15 yo
only white rice for six months, then had christmas food, then another six months
16 yo
only eat crispbread and veggies, three meals a day for two years. exception with birthday and christmas.
18 yo
Only apples for 6 months, one a day

check these digits

checked

20 days of nothing but cereal
I really like cereal
It was in the morning and before going to sleep
Lost some weight too

>Rice that the CSs managed to fuck up somehow (nevermind that rice was probably the first fucking thing we learned how to cultivate and cook)

>Two weeks

Thank God for hot sauce and soy sauce. I don't miss my time on the ships

How are you now user?

Yes, only got to eat veggies for a month because of vegan aunt.

Luckily since she left, meat is back on the menu.

Boys.

What a waste of half-satans

Why are you eating boys?

About the same

You must be short.
Also a liar, you'd have got scurvy at age 15.

I lived for almost 6 months in my car eating 2 packs of maruchan a day, dry, without seasoning. That was the lowest point of my life. Literally at tears thinking about it

I didn't get scurvy and I have no idea why. I'm 5'2".

Sounds wonderful user, in another life we must have been friends

When I was 21

>whole family went on vacation for a week
>I couldn't get off work
>ate popcorn chicken with hot sauce and French fries every meal for 4 days

Last week
>made a giant pot of chicken enchilada soup
>ate at least 1-2 bowls each day for the last 6 days
>just finished it off last night

I sometimes binge on pizza or cheeseburgers every meal for a day or two.

Eaten the same lunch every working weekday for 8 months.

>chicken salad sandwich
>Greek yogurt
>pickle
>Roma tomato

Hasn't gotten boring.

This my friends, is the diet of someone who is anorexic.

eight days of one dollar frozen pizzas

I ate nothing but biscuits for two weeks straight, and they were the major component of my diet for the month after that. I was on my last semester of college, and my temp job ended without warning. My cabinet happened to have two bags of flour, shortening, sugar, baking powder, and spices. My girlfriend at the time eventually took me to the grocery store and bought me some food. If I had known better at the time, I would have cultivated yeast and made bread instead of biscuits.

An entire week of just vodka pasta.

I got really drunk back in high school and ordered 15 large pepperoni pizzas from a local chain. I ate all of them over a week and a half.

I don't think I ate pizza again for at least half a year.

About a year.

Everyday id eat a can of tuna, a peanut butter sandwich, 1 soft pretzel, and about half a cup of franks hot sauce with about a tablespoon or two of grated parmesan cheese mixed in.

Two months of prepackaged instant noodles, just to see how long I can do it. The cost was a little over 25 bucks, so it wasn't even worth it.

About a month, ate white rice with pico de gallo for my sole meal, every single day.

Lost a fuck ton of weight and saved a bunch of money lel.

Even longer though, ribeye+scrambled eggs. At that (16oz or so ribeye and 6-10 scrambled eggs) for breakfast and dinner every single day for about 4 months.

Htf did you go from white rice everyday to ribye everyday?

That sounds like a sudden lightening bolt lottery win.

Want to be friends?

Okay, OP. I'll bite. Why were you eating maggoty bread for three days?

how come I'm the only one seeing the references to lotr

I've ate honey nut cheerios and oatmeal w/ banana for my meals a few days in a row now

Because you just read it, and no one else has recently. But thanks for reminding me. It's been a couple years and winter's comig on. Time for a bit of fun romance.

he was taking the halflings to the white wizards tower

Fucking coronas, filthy

Sauron's lair, moron, not Saruman's. It's been two years and I still remember that. Sicky sick.

I've been eating diced, fried potatoes every single day for breakfast, often dinner, for the last 8 months.
I hate myself so god damn much.

After a stressful domestic violence situation,

I was traumatized and was stuck on M&Ms and tomatoes basil sunchips for a couple of weeks.

I'd buy a few family sized bags and just go to the vending machine for M&Ms. Skipped class and slept in most of the day.

So fucking glad I'm out of that.

For about a week all I had was plain egg noodles with no sauce, and random bread mixes. It came powdered in bags and all you added was water then baked. Plain and tasteless for the most part. I went back and forth between the noodles and bread.

Was basically squatting in a mansion and cleaning out the pantry to eat. Was pretty surreal since I was first watching Walking Dead at the time, and they do that a lot in the show.

Over a year when I was Veeky Forums and dirty bulking

100g peanuts
2L bottle of dr pepper
Ready meal lasagne
1000 calorie mass gainer shake

Yeah, gonna need some fleshing out of this one.

I know, it's pretty embarassing.

Sure. Thanks anons.

A week and a half of scrambled eggs.

Cantaloupe for 2 weeks. Must have eaten at least 20 fucking cantaloupes. The smell of them still makes me gag.

I went a good couole of weeks eating the same exact thing.
Breakfast
>2 little Jimmy Dean sausage egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches
>glass of milk

Lunch
>ham, turkey, mozzarella cheese spinach and mayo sandwich
>can of pop

Dinner
>Mac and Cheese
>apple
>beer

Alright, I'll green text it for you
>be me
>in uni
>invite boyfriend to visit
>we argue and fight all the time
>he chokes me some, kicks me, punches me in the jaw
>I still don't leave because "haha people are eventually good in the end, right?"
>while he's still there, we decide to go get dinner
>we're walking together, I'm listening to music because still upset with his abuse from the night before
>he asks me a question
>don't hear him
>he punches me in the back
>stumble but still don't bow down to him because i don't wanna be a fucking weak pussy
>he grabs my scarf, wraps it around my neck and pulls tightly
>scream hoarsely, hoping someone would hear so that I don't die
>no one comes
>he stops, tells me to answer his fucking question
>i run, back myself into a corner
>he headbutts me, takes my phone from my purse
>"you wanna call the police? I'm warning you, if you call the police, I'll kill you before they get here. here you know what, I'll call the police for you--"
>snatch my phone back from him, beg him not to kill me
>he's angry, we stand there for about 15 minutes staring at each other
>after a while he says "alright, I'll calm down. I just wish you'd listen to me and do what I tell you to do"
>rest of his visit, I'm on edge, not knowing what to do
>after a while I realize if I don't leave the relationship he's going to kill me
>wait til he leaves, break the news to him on the phone as he heads back to CA
>he cries, gets suicidal, threatens his life
>unfazed, I tell him to get help
>few days later he calls me and tells me he's going to kill me eventually, kill my friend, and kill my mother
>Freak out, go to therapy for weeks
>uber rides back and forth from the courthouse to my campus, trying to get a restraining order put out on him
>each time I take an uber, I stop at grocery store for sunchips, no appetite for anything real

>staying up late, worrying about my life and my mother's life
>decide to skip classes for the few weeks because fuck it, 3 hours of sleep a night aren't worth it
>bags of sunchips and m&ms pile up in the trashcan

>mfw I wish this were fake or made up

God fucking bless
take care of yourself now okay?

That sorta stuff is traumatizing. Please seek out professional help if you ever think you can't claw your own way out

went a period of 3 months buying 3lb bags of frozen tots.
I'd change the oil in my deep fryer weekly, eat a plate of hot tots with pre shredded cheese on top.

i took a multi vitamin but they were kinda old

I'll try, honestly.

I'll never be safe until he dies (I've fantasized about killing him too often, just so the fear can be over with) but I trust that my mom will be strong while I'm at uni (she's packin' heat) and hopefully if he ever came after me, I could try to convince him not to.

I'm ultimately hoping he's over it altogether, but I doubt it.

he's a fucking psycho.

but I am doing really well now. I've started cooking foods and am learning how to become a chef as a hobby.

You choose your partners poorly. Really, really poorly. And you didn't leave when the red flags were showing, to boot.

You won't get any sympathy from me.

Don't want or need your sympathy.

I think about it every day how I should've left the first time he warned me that he's a "hitter" and "not afraid to hit partners".

I'm not stupid. I tried to fix him and I was inherently wrong. We started dating in high school and I tried to believe that he wasn't the outcast for his behavior.

I saw the signs and chose to ignore them. And I don't choose my partners poorly.This was a one-off that I'll never forget.

user, you know an apple a day keeps the doctor away means not ONLY an apple a day right?

>Don't want or need your sympathy.

Now that's a lie. Why would you post your tragic backstory on a Tibetan Throat Singing forum filled with homosexuals if you didn't want attention from it, at the very least?

I'll still wish you to get better soon, just so that I don't have to see your attention seeking posts as often.

When was meat back on the menu

Whoa whoa whoa.

First, someone wanted me to flesh out the story, I didn't just come and start with it

Second, this happened in April, I'm definitely better, as I stated

Thirdly, I still don't want or need your sympathy.

It's unfortunate that you feel that way, but honestly, I wouldn't have explained if someone didn't ask.

thanks for the good wishes though.

a weeks worth of thanksgiving leftovers for every meal.

22 days of the same 12 hour rations, stuck in a ditch fixing sewage and water lines in Iraq
>Beef and beans
>Chicken and noodles
>Grape drink
>Tuna
>Biscuits
>Raspberry jam
>Choc drink
>Tea + coffee

We ran out, then a day later the Kurds offered us some bread, butter, sauce and chai. I'd forgotten that other flavours even existed.

I think you're the first one to get the joke

thanks.

Why didn't you buy food off the Kurds before they offered food? Obviously you guys worked in a populated area.

Nope, really rural. We were stuck there until militia came by to say hello.

My diet consists of 90% oatmeal and yogurt. Ido eat out every week or so though.

Did you ever mix your chocolate drink with the instant coffee?

What branch/unit?

Been about 4 months on this diet

Breakfast: 2 Eggs or yogurt and oatmeal

Lunch: canned mackerel or sardines with sushi rice or noodles (soba, somen, potato starch)

Dinner: usually nothing

I splurged and had chicken with stuffing twice within the last two weeks though.

My diet is mostly lentills, cow milk, muesli, white bread, eggs and cheeze (Comté and Camembert, I'm french). I eat some meat here and there.

Had nothing but kraft mac n cheese for a week or so, it was alright

To be fair, I asked for details, you asshole.

Sorry to hear, your story was more tragic than I anticipated, but fuck man, he called himself a "hitter" I don't care how cute or sambo dicked he was, that flag was red enough to be communist.

Found the ISIS intelligence agent.

For some reason if you add the chocolate mix to coffee, it just balls up into these kind of chocolate dumplings. Ain't half bad.

Civilian humanitarian aid. I'll never do it again because the second IS threw a spanner into the works, the same guys that laid all the utilities 5 years prior went back and dug them up for scrap. Fucking savages, the lot of them. The only decent people I met were Kurds and rural farmer communities.

11 days of a calzone for lunch and an apple for dinner. Now I'm waiting for my auschwitz housing petition to come through.

For me it is my daily McChicken, the best food to eat everyday

Should've get in on to a tray.

Nice.

Go to bed, Steve

Two weeks eating bar s hot dogs, cheap buns, and mustard. I traveled 2000 miles out to the oilfields and slept in a tent until I landed a really good job.

How did you get the job?

Job fair, well dressed, and a firm handshake.

Why did they have a job fair all the way out in the oil fields

The city holds an annual job fair

B-but
>I traveled 2000 miles out to the oilfields and slept in a tent until I landed a really good job
?

It's not that hard to understand.

He traveled 2000 miles to another city near the oil fields because they hold an annual job fair.

Sleeping in a tent in a city?

He probably couldn't afford to stay in a place of shelter (hence, why he's looking for a job) and people sleep in tents in the city all the time.

See: people that wait outside overnight for conventions, new products to be released in stores, etc.

apples and chicken, 4 months. just apples and chicken.

yes i was basically starving myself.

I slept at a campsite for $10 a night that had running water and hot showers. The average price for a hotel room was at least $100 a night but there were limited vacancies during the great oil boom a few years ago

>my roommate and I stole 3lbs of coke from a drug dealer
How the fuck are you not dead right now?

Three years of eating peanut butter sandwiches. I am getting sick of them but I can't stop, it's like I am too used to eating the crap.

Also did pizza for 4 years before. Was awesome compared to this.