Is hating women the logical conclusion of reading books and learning about them?

is hating women the logical conclusion of reading books and learning about them?

by hating women simply mean recognizing they're inferior.

does intelligence correlates with mysoginy?

pam is such a roastie

No. It's hating, or least consciously distancing yourself from, normies. You make the classic mistake of focusing solely on the deficiencies of the people you want to fuck who will never reciprocate, meanwhile most men are actually worthless too. They might be hard to find, but there are cool women out there. Source: the existence of Flannery O'Connor.

You've still got a lot of reading to do, friend.

>mysoginy

Nice troll.

Kill yourself for starting this thread, even if you're pointing fun of frogposting ressentiment9k homos

>'normies'

You aren't on /r9k/, you loser

The following people think women are inferior:
>guys who get laid a lot
>almost all brilliant philosophers
>almost brilliant poets
>almost all brilliant scientists (Charles Darwin)
>most influential men throughout history

The following people think women are great:
>kissass betas on twitter
>nu-male twinks
>women
>insane gay dudes who want to become women by hacking off their ballbags and wieners

You do the math

???????????????

>34,861 people like this.

>by hating women simply mean recognizing
holy shit
>They might be hard to find, but there are cool women out there. Source: the existence of Flannery O'Connor.
HOLY SHIT

You're right, should have said 'normalfags'

How is a position based entirely on your spurned feelings logical, my frogposting friend? Why are you desperately trying to prop up your opinions by saying they're shared by all smart people?
I get laid a lot and don't think women are inferior. I also don't own a twitter and would probably make your neckbeard ass shit out your teeth if you called me a nu-male to my face. Genitals still intact.
The myopic viewpoints of /r9k/ are an incredibly sad sight to see. I wish I could help you. This thread also has literally nothing to do with literature and should be deleted.

>I get laid a lot
>would probably make your neckbeard ass shit out your teeth if you called me a nu-male to my face.

Is this AnimeHeaven.org (Powered by vBulletin) 1996©

desu I don't see the point of hating things in general. I can only really understand hate if someone's done something to you, but even then that really doesn't call for hating a group or some shit.

>is hating women the logical conclusion of reading books and learning about them?

Reading - and learning - about people who are different from you should raise your empathic understanding of them. Walk a figurative mile in their shoes, and all that. So it should make you hate women less, not more, unless you're reading dross like "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell".

>does intelligence correlates with mysoginy?

Intelligence correlates with self-awareness. Unless you're trolling, in which case: well done.

I think people who think women are inferior are themselves an inferior kind of person who can't recognize it. I went to a HYP, and a HYS for grad school, and the women were just as smart as the men.

When you yourself feel inadequate, I think you tend to lash out at others. That results in thinking others are inferior, when the real problem all along is yourself.

>unless you're reading dross like "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell".
When will that pile of crap be forgotten? It's like real life Patrick Bateman, guy just randomly goes off on a tangent about food and how his dad was a chef in the middle of how he bedded some girl.

Go back to fucking tumblr, you numale feminist cucks

This place is for the redpill

Didn't mean to upset you, insecure fagtron.

How long since you last put your waifu through a wash cycle?

society is built to make people pick sides and fight and hate

whether it's due to conspiratorial societal manipulation or biological tribalism is up in the air but irrational hate of the other is constantly reinforced

technically nietzsche wanted to become dionysus when he went insane.

unterratted

Thats textbook roastie right there

but OP you're very wrong, i dont need to explain

no
no

>is hating women the logical conclusion of reading books and learning about them?
no, that happens when you experience real life. even delusional shut ins who have no contact with them might think they hate women but they're hate is just a fantasy compared to someone who has actually dealt with women.

>by hating women simply mean recognizing they're inferior.
hating women =/= recognizing they're inferior. many put them on a pedestal while still hating them

see point 2

If you actively hate women, you've got a long way to go. But recognizing that they are, as a whole, inferior to men, and accepting that while still being able to enjoy their company is the true mark of wisdom.

really makes you think

Feminism and other facets of modern culture have set up false expectations for what women are and can be capable of (not to let off the hook the beta writers or yore). Appreciate them for what they are, and you'll have a better time. Resenting them for the tremendous amount of power that they have arrogated, on the other hand, is legitimate.

>the tremendous amount of power that they have arrogated

You mean the tremendous amount of power they have been given by men who used "giving women power" as a tool against other men?

What power are you babbling about, fagbot? You know women occupy a disproportionately small percentage of positions that matter in politics, business, and academia?

Women can't understand math. They aren't fully there mentally OR spiritually.

The problem is knowing women are inferior =/= hating women.

Patriarchy is rule of the father, the patriarch.

If you hate women and want them to suffer you have a serious mental illness. Any real man would kill you in a tribe scenario.
The proper logical conclusion in benevolence, but control. Don't give them options because they will fuck them up.

You can't fix a 'free' women. But you can raise a good woman, guide her and control her.

Honestly women are The Meaning of Life for any man. And since man is Fourfold, and woman Sixfold, as William Blake proves by algebra, man can only gain from being with woman, whereas woman can only lose from being with man, and is in unison with other women. So we, as men, are inferior, and lucky that women want us when their natural state is lesbianism.

why here
what did reading and books ever do to you autists

No, but developing a superiority complex sure seems to be part of the early-mid stage of becoming literate.

feminism gives free contraceptives to women, while they do nothing for those for men, especially they never fought for them to be free of charge
and they never encouraged free drugs to fight against the erectile dysfucntion, as you must have a boner before even putting a condom, while they advocate sexual jouissance for every woman on earth

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk about psychological violence on men from women

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

feminism favorizes the abortion whithout even the requirement to inform the father

feminism does nothing against coerced paternity

feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

feminists actually do not promote intellectual independance as a men is considered a sexist scumbag as soon as he disagrees with them or even try to nuance their positions

do you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?

Grow up. We are all equal for we're born human. Inequal thinking is regressive and a sign of an unlearned mind.

>ddo you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?
never did, never will.

Is this bait?

yes, but it's an inverse correlation.

>insane gay dudes who want to become women by hacking off their ballbags and wiener
That's not what it's about, it's a form of suicide where one does leave the carnal; killing the male = killing hte soul