Why does Japanese Dennys have a bunch of cool food that American Dennys doesn't...

Why does Japanese Dennys have a bunch of cool food that American Dennys doesn't? Imagine my surprise the first time I strolled into a Dennys in Saitama and came across all this great stuff. We should pass a law forcing Dennys North America to offer the same menu items as in Japan, if people order them.

You should cook your own food and shut your liberal fucking mouth, faggot.

You're the reason America is fat as hell these days. Look at all that tasty healthy food available for 1,049 yen. I would gladly pay out $9.20 in yen for that meal - IF I could get it in the US.

i know this feel, also the service is way better and the environment in general is top tier for the price

I've actually been to Denny's in Japan and it's not so rad. If you're going to eat Japanese food in Japan you might as well go to a regular restaurant. Denny's here has a kind of facsimile of both American and Japanese foods and neither are particular good. I hope this doesn't make you feel bad.

>pass a law
Authoritarian pruh-gress-eev globalists everybody

Have another burger, amerilard. Take a couple redpills while you're at it.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Other than the rice that all looks nasty.

You realize this is what people in Japan consider as a hearty breakfast. A lot of their items can be found in korean joints.

Reminds me of its equivilant. The 55+ Tilapia meal. All it needs is the soup of the day.

>pass a law
Kill yourself.

Also it's because Asians are conscious about what they eat, they actively won't eat fatty shit because they don't pull punches on appearance. If you're fat expect literally everybody who talks to you to let you know.

>Japanese

There's your answer. Nips have everything figured out. Planning to move there soon.

That is pretty much the Japanese equivalent of bacon and eggs, user.

He's exactly right though. Don't you have a safe space to go occupy you faggots? You know the one where they tell you that Hillary might still win somehow??

>He's exactly right though.
That a globe-spanning multinational should serve the same food to everyone everywhere, without respect for local customs?
Some Trumpian you are.

No he is saying the opposite. That instead of bitching about the fact that it's not uniform globally to cook your own goddamn food. And work on your reading comprehension at the same time. Faggot.

Oh. Your vulgarity was more or less on the same level, so I jumped to conclusions.

See you see a word that offends you and your brain shuts off. Please, I'm begging you, go put your head in a wood chipper.

Because Japanese cuisine is different you retard. Literally every chain restaurant adapts their menu based on region.

Enjoy your "drained" swamp cucked alt-right shitter!

Wash me in your liberal tears!!

Not even liberal, just not enough of a mongoloid to vote for the orange Jew!

The fact that you think vulgarity refers to using specific words is further evidence of your vulgarity.
I'm saying you're both poorly brought up and ignorant of tradition, to the point that I can hardly tell you apart.

Fucking weebs.

I refer you to my request regarding your head and a wood chipper. And go ahead and throw your kids in first.