Is logical to expect the same of other people than what you expect of yourself?

is logical to expect the same of other people than what you expect of yourself?

is very hard to expect a woman that is 8/10, has a fit body, is smart, clearly has hobbies, have a job, practice several instruments, know how to cook, read philosophy and knows classical music, play a musical instrument, knows the history of videogames and anime, speak more than one language and is at least on college, plus has won some contests in art (music, poethry, writing, etc), plus no sexual experiencie until mid twenties, also has never done drugs beyond coffee?

I dunno, but that's are my personal goals I have to hit for myself when I hit 30.

Is there a reason why I can't expect anything less than that if I met women?

>Is there a reason why I can't expect anything less than that if I met women?
They don't necessarily care about all those features on you. If they look good, they can probably do better.

So, you haven't done any of those things but you expect a woman who has. Or will you only look to start dating when you hit 30?

wut. also. how does this apply to Veeky Forums?

I'm 27, and I've done several of that shit.
I expect to hit all those targets when I'm 30.

dunno, most other boards are dumb as fuck.

It's logical to expect them to have the same 'tone' as you

It's autistic to expect them to match your personal laundry list of ideal attributes/hobbies

so they're mediocre and can only offer me pussy, right?

I expect also that shit from all the people I met.

if they don't live to their fullest, they're simply mediocre people.

I only really hold myself to any strict expectations. But there are sometimes where its necessary to hold others to standards.

So far as everyday shit like hobbies, knowledge, etc. No I dont expect anything, and its really stupid to do so.
For example, I'd hold an accounting teacher to actually know shit about accounting.

meant to reverse the order of the last two sentences but you get the idea.

then they're probabely mediocre people with mediocre intelectual goals.

no diferent than if some animal learn to talk.

Who are you referring to?

>so they're mediocre and can only offer me pussy, right?
no, not at all. it's perfectly reasonable to expect your mate to have a similar disposition and values. nothing wrong with wanting a girl who's in good shape, is bright, has passions, etc. however, if you pass up a girl who has these attributes but doesn't meet your criteria for sufficient knowledge of anime history, or something similarly specific, you're being autistic.

because I'm sick and tired of mediocre people.
I'm sick of being surrounded by them IRL and over the internet.

I want to meet people with goals and dreams of changing the world.

I want to meet people who workout and the same time study hard about everything.

Is weird to expect that shit from others?

Are you that type of person you expect others to be? Be completely honest with yourself.

If not. Then you have absolutely no right to judge other people for what are frankly quite petty reasons. Change yourself before you worry about other people.

The only person who I met that could meet these standarts is a guy who I was friend during 10 years.

He taugh me everything I know.
He expected from me to be like him.

I have only met him in my entire life.

I'm just venting my thoughs.
I don't hate people.
I only will think you're a mediocre person, like the 99% of people who lives mediocre lives.

I will simply think you're inferior.
I wont hate you.

>I have only met him in my entire life.
You should fuck him. Or let him fuck you.

Why should anyone care that you think they're inferior when you cant even live by your own standards?

It's all posturing, brought on by thinking the opinions of others matter.

He went to the USA.
he is now in L.A.

he will be someday considered a genius of the level of the greatest pianists.

I'm trying.
I'm sure I won't meet all his standarts.
But I'm trying and I'm sure I'll meet them.

Most of that shit is pretty average.

He taugh me his philosophy.
Live to your full potential.

you've only met one intelligent person in good shape with passions? i find that a bit hard to swallow. again, don't be so focused on the specifics of your mate, look for the proper tone.

you've said you want to be with someone who lives up to their potential. well for you that may be mastering several new languages, learning the history of anime/video games, and being proficient in instruments. for someone else, that may be a mastery of entomology, knowledge of the history of film, and a black belt in a martial art. or some other set of abilities entirely don't pass up that person because they lack the specific attributes you aim to master to fulfill your potential; you're both looking to be the best versions of yourself.

I don't mean people has to live to MY PERSONAL standarts.

I mean LIVING AT YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.

most people only work their brain but forget their body, same as most fit guys are dumb retards.

I'm not asking for becoming a genius, I'm asking to be not be a mediocre person.

great then. keep looking and don't settle.

Dont be mediocre yourself and you wont be swamped with a mediocre crowd.

The saying "birds of a feather flock together" has more truth than you think.

So again, worry about yourself before demanding anything from others.

I'm trying.
is very hard to meet new people and see how mediocre they are.

they keep telling me to be mediocre, they keep telling me: oh, but is so hard, you won't do it, why to do all that hard work, I want to be just happy.

no nigga, no.
I work hard.
I really work hard shit.

Do you want to settle simply because you have a cute face?
bitch, what else can you give me bitch?

10/10

oh, so this is about women

You care too much. Better to just assume you cant take anyone with you on the road to growing, since you really cant.

I'm just venting my thoughs.
I don't hate mediocre people.
I don't care if you wanna live a comfortable live.
But you have to admit you're inferior.
there's nothing wrong with that.
I still consider myself inferior to the people I admire.
You simply have to accept I won't respect you as a person if you don't fight for your dreams and work hard at them.

are you roleplaying as a pseud?

What if my dream is to have no dreams at all and I've succeeded in fulfilling my dream?

See: Buddhist monks

If it helps at all, 99% of women aren't mediocre. 99% of all people are.

why?
do you think is hard to want to live as your full potential?

then nigga, work hard at that shit.
even buddish monks work hard at meditation and have wisdoms.
I'm sure they can do crazy shit and they work their bodies.

don't come with faggot mediocre shit.

agree.

It's your attitude. You repeat the same thing over and over and call it "venting" when its clear that your thoughts concerning other people are effectively useless.

Why do you assume I'm triggered about other people.
It's not hate, but more like dissapointing.

I'm dissapointed, nothing more.

>But you have to admit you're inferior.

So it's all about dominance and wanting people to suck ya dick, then.

You are bound for disappointment, since Bobby McBanjo and Goldsberg Shekelstein, despite one being a blissfully ignorant swamp hick and one being a fat balding accountant , will a see themselves as your superiors because their values are different and you haven't catered to THEIR tastes of values and are clearly just a millennial tryhard with a case of special snowflakism like all the other no-good youngsters.

*will always see

oh, you mean money.
got cha.

you're also under the impression I'm not reading books about investing and the Veeky Forums pack.
you seem under the impression I wont be entering the investing world also when I start making money.

how do you expect me to help poor people bro.
I also dream of making enough money to motivate poor kids to follow their dreams.

>special snowflake
I don't think I have natural talents or I am special.
I'm simply trying to follow my dreams.

does that make me special?

and again, why should anyone care about YOUR approval when you havent even earned your own stripes yet?

You're that kid in the Basic Grammar course at college who wants to call someone else a dumbass. The truth is you're both in that class for the same fucking reason. You dont know shit.

"Expect" is an odd word to use. Some of those items on your list are very niche, so you are going to be looking for someone that is in the 0.001%....and then dealing with the chance that she's already taken (especially if she is a 8/10) or is not interested in you.

Most people's dealbreakers/musts in a partner:
>has job
>takes care of themselves (maybe not a gym bunny but isn't 30 lbs overweight)
>hobbies
>non-smoking, maybe only social drinking, definitely no hard drugs or pot

You're going to have to decide what your true dealbreakers are, or just accept being alone forever, because the more specific and esoteric your requirements are, the smaller your pool shrinks, possibly to no one. Just crunching the numbers for the USA, 250 million people:
>only 50% female
>only ~23% between 18-34
>only 30% not overweight, reduce that to 20% for people who actually meet the CDC fitness guidelines, probably even tinier for someone who looks like a fitness model
>"8/10" assume that's in the top 20% of women
>18% play a musical instrument
>30% complete a college degree
>15% have an IQ one SD above the mean aka "smart"
>25% know a second language
>less than 5% are virgins after age 24
>only 11% non-drinkers
>luckily 83% non-smokers
So, just those factors, based on percentages from the CDC and WHO, brings you down to ONLY 106 "eligible" women, scattered across the entire USA....but you add in the vanishingly tiny percentage of women who have won art contests (hopefully nothing too prestigious, only a handful of people win stuff like a MacArthur fellowship every year), and oh wait, she has to be single AND interested in you. I'm pretty sure that rounds to zero. If you get rich or fit enough, you might find a 7/10 virgin college freshman that won't roll her eyes too much when you're watching Love Live in the living room in your underwear.

I'm not asking you should kys if you don't meet my approvals?
are u some kind of beta faggot?
Why other people should give a fuck about my standarts.

having dreams and working hard at them automatically put you in my bracket.

why do you assume I'm some autistic faggot who can't compromisse.

I already accepted I'm alone.
those are my personal goals, not the goals I expect on others.

Checked

God bless you for taking the time to quantify this poor soul's expectations. He's not the type to respond to anything other than cold, hard numbers, given his disposition towards judgment of others vs their judgment of him.

TL;DR of thread: learn some social skills, especially empathy/sympathy. Then, you'll realize that life isn't about resumes.
>those are my personal goals, not the goals I expect on others.
You literally made this thread talking about how you expect this of others. You've backtracked all over yourself this entire thread, and, to be frank, Veeky Forums has been kind to you in their trying to explain how much of a stupid social actor you're coming off as. You have no part in the system of reproduction. Even if you found a girl like you, she would NEVER be seduced by your lack of communicative ability. She would settle for a guy that's more attractive, with more money, with better study habits, and he wouldn't even be a Chad. That would be too satisfying for your worldview. He would be a nice, genuine guy who has a basic level of social savvy.

I think you missed the point, or at least skimmed my post.

it's not about money, it's about you wanting people to admit how great you are and how sucky they are, and they aren't going to do that because they have different values and will come up with various reasons to disparage you, like 'special snowflake' and so preserve their own egos.

Maybe I'm overestimating the value you put on your words
>But you have to admit you're inferior.

but desu it seems like your prime motivation is getting praise from others.

>>less than 5% are virgins after age 24
yikes

This is so gut bustingly retarded I can't believe you wake up and don t kill yourself

>You literally made this thread talking about how you expect this of others. You've backtracked all over yourself this entire thread, and, to be frank, Veeky Forums has been kind to you in their trying to explain how much of a stupid social actor you're coming off as.

this is very fair, if I wasn't in a blissful mood from watching the sunset I'd just be shitposting 'ayy lmao kill yourself :^^^^^^^^)' like I've done to far less faggoty OPs in my time

Are you asian by any chance?

you need to understand the following.
This thread is personal, I won't tell you in your face you're inferior or mention all that shit.
Is simply shit I wanted to talk about it after seeing day after day people wasting their time.

Also, you seem to confuse the word inferior with some sense of hate or disdain.

It's simply seeing people who don't work hard at their dreams, don't have dreams and goals, don't push themselves to improve.

You know how hard is to watch people doing the same routine day after day, spending their time on dumb garbage entertainment, playing garbage games, garbage movies, garbage music.
Spending their only life, because there's a big chance there's no soul.
Spending your precious time and life away, your best years, the time of your physical peak, wasting that precious time doing nothing, consuming garbage entertainment.
And then simply having dreams or ideas, but giving up on them simply because you have no natural skill, no natural talent, lack the time, the money and simply giving excuses.
What's the diference between livestock and such type of life.
What's the beauty of living like a fucking livestock animal.
How about the potential you have, all those dreams you can reach, all the skills you don't know you have.
We have the potential to be Gods, to make miracles, and yet most of you will live like livestock.
Then you get old and want to live again, be young again, be reborn again.
Then you blame yourself for wasting that time, for not talking to that girl, for not following your dreams instead of what society expects you.

Tell me, how can you even call such life worthy of respect and admiration?

I don't feel hate, only pity.

desu I literally got angrier with OP as I was writing that sentence, recalling times when I was genuinely innocent, sincere, or well-spoken and still got harassed by cavalcades of "kys fgt" and the like.

nope, mestizo.

DUDE, YOU DON'T GET IT. WE LOOK AT YOU AND PITY YOU MORE THAN YOU LOOK AT OTHERS AND PITY THEM. Your system of values is more backwards than Hitler's, and you're much less adjusted than he was.

why, because I want to be the best I can be?
is wrong to life your day as the last one?
is wrong to realize I have a few years before I hit my physical peak?
is wrong to imagine myself when I'll hit elderly and asking myself (my current myself) what I've done, how have I wasted his time?

is wrong all that shit?
is wrong to have dreams and working hard to archieve them?
is wrong to pity mediocre people?

Wrong board, you accidentally posted this thread on Veeky Forums

The thing is most people who do what you claim to want actually have no desire to look down on others, infact they want to help them if possible.

So really you're just a textbook pseud

it's your idea of 'mediocrity' and who is and isn't mediocre. Your social awareness paints you to be subpar in MY VALUE SYSTEM. But I also don't judge everyone all the time as inferior. Just you. So you should feel like a special snowflake, in that you're a retarded snowflake.

I don't look down on others.
you seem to confuse the idea of superior and inferior with something that is wrong.
is like calling billionaries that worked hard as superior and some welfare faggot that is lazzy as inferior.

is that a fair comparison?

dude, you have only one life.
one chance.
there's no BS like soul or reincarnation.
I have only one chance to be 30.
I had only one chace to be 25.

Do you know what are life crisis, right?
Do you understand how most people that hit 35 have a life crisis because they feel they wasted their time?

At least I'm trying to hit 35 and be someone at life, someone I can feel proud about.

Eh, it makes sense really. Girls get urges too once puberty hits, the average age of virginity loss is 17 in the US. Really religious girls will hold out until marriage, but in most of those faith traditions/cultures if you aren't married by 24 you're an old maid destined to die alone so they get married and thus lose it by then.

Saving yourself for marriage was doable, willpower wise, back in the day when people often got married in their late teens. They only had to suck it up for three or four years tops. It's kind of hard to go for decades ignoring an urge that is on the biological level with eating, though. At least by choice. The percentage of virgins older than 40 is only 0.3%.

Is English your first language? If not I think that's where these communication issues are coming from. Just looking at your choice of words and how you define them.

I dunno bro.
I'm a fucking dirty manlet spic.

I guess my choice of words hurt some feelings.

but I feel pity, I feel pity for the average person.

you did nothing to address what I've said. Let that be a metaphor for your perspective. With that, I leave you but only with one last 'kys fgt :^)'

kys fgt :^)

Its just inefficient for an English speaking board. Calling someone "inferior" typically carries some weight behind it, so you need to back it up sufficiently.

>yammering on about wanting to be with someone that is "the best they can be"
>this eliminates easily 99% of humans, people are shit
>Not even touching the truly important relationship compatibility issues that actually break people up like how they handle money, whether they want kids or not, religion, whether they have crazy parents/family, etc. etc.

Good luck with that OP. I expect on the off chance you find the Brazilian virgin fitness model award winning artist with a 140 IQ that watches anime, she's going to want to get married and have 5+ kids (correlating with the whole saving oneself until marriage religious thing) or literally be a crazy person. The saying "Hot-Smart-Sane, pick two" holds true for most of the population, male or female.

I dunno fagget.
I'll try to be the best and work hard.

then some stupid asshole will tell me: oh, but you're naturally talented, I'm not, I wasn't born with your talent.

I know it has pejorative meanings.
but is true, even if feelings are hurt.

Feelings arent hurt, you just need to articulate yourself better.

I know bro.
but I'm sick of people telling me that becoming a polymath is a dumb dream.
All my life everyone has keep telling me that reinaissance geniuses were a thing of the past.
All my life others have been trying to put down my dream.

is a strong topic for me.
All my life people have been trying to put down my dream.
Do you expect me to love society and people for trying to put down my dreams all my life?

You really need to go out more, learn to interact with people and get over this superior/inferior hang-up of yours. There are plenty of smart people trying to push themselves and living a fulfilling life and the funny thing is they're surprising good at finding one another. Hell, I've even managed to find like minded people when traveling abroad. You got your head to far up your own ass that you probably just ward people off with your preconceived notions of superiority. I know whenever I come across pompous blowhards like yourself I just make references to Slayer songs and 80's action movies because I know intellectual conversations with people like you are usually nothing more then dick measuring contest and that nothing meaningful or worthwhile will be gained from it.

I know.
I'm still trying to improve.

I was at the bottom of the barrel, literally chris chan tier of being a loser in 2010.
Then I met my mentor and learned about him.

Then I started to work on myself, I overcomed social anxiety, now looking to become Veeky Forums

But most people I tell my ideas and dreams keep downplaying them, keep telling me they're not possible.

I suffer from depression and I've cried in the bed because I believe those stupid ideas, I still believe them.
I have no self steem because I was a loser all my life.

I need to watch motivational speeches just to not give up.

Then you faggots keep talking shit to me as if I believe I'm superior.
you faggots keep downplaying my dreams, my ideas, the shit I want to die for.

Then you expect me to be friendly to the same people that is trying to kill me spiritually.

Do you think is fair?
Do you think I should love you?

Like I said before, you care way too fucking much. Chase your dream since it's your dream, but don't EVER expect to not get challenged if you go around calling people inferior. That's just being a fucking idiot who wants everyone to jerk him off.

>you faggots keep downplaying my dreams, my ideas, the shit I want to die for.
You never told us your dream, idiot, and with all due respect I don't give a damn what it is. Get your act together and stop blaming the world for your failures and pussy-footing.

Have you ever read The Book of Disquiet?
Only those who don't achieve their dreams are the true champions that actually achieve their dreams. Conquering what you want is losing it, because you will feel satisfied. And only the weak ones are satisfied. That's why only the weak ones achieve their dreams, while the strong ones live lifes of resignation and contemplation of their dreams trought artistic expression. But let's face it, you don't know what I'm talking about. You're weak of mind, and problably think that I'm speaking gibberish. You problably think that every artistic work that you've done has some value. But let me make it clear. It does not has any value, and you will only know that when you're older or when you die. Blissful ignorance... But this is problably just a more elaborate bait. I hope it is, at least.

*probably

The opposite sex is an enigma. They are labyrinthine pieces of a much larger puzzle. They can leave you replete and deserve plaudits for their efforts. Other times they are harbingers of bad life segments. They can be reprehensible. They can cause tardiness with regards to your progress as individual simply because they nuzzle you. You cannot abrogate their existence. It's just reality.