First dinner at my new condo!

First dinner at my new condo!

have a good dinner buddy!
congrats on the new home :)

look at this big boy with his own place! did you cook that all by yourself?!

bland frozen veges
instant rice pilaf
processed nugs w/ rib meat

10/10 would enjoy

also condo life is the life for me. i can't be bothered to mow the lawn or shovel snow. i'm about 2 months away from paying this place off in full.

As somebody who does pest control for multiple condo complexes I can only say that condos are by far the most cheaply constructed pieces of shit that insects and furry critters love to live in. And every time I go to one I have to use so much pesticide I have to wear a respirator.
Enjoy that poison I sprayed in all your food :^)

where's the dipping sauce for those nuggies?

look what we got here brother!!!

I had to look up 'Condo' ?

I would eat it but would be happier with some sort of gravy, even it it was a cheap packet mix.

Each to their own.

Finally managing your own big boy points, huh?

Condo is Merkin for a flat. Short for 'condominium' Basically an overpriced shoebox.

Yes I found that out but it can also be for little places that share amenities a bit like an old peoples home, where they share bits of garden and a laundry room. (My Mum lives in one).

Maybe if you live in a shithole city.

>tfw the condo I live in is in a high rise and is massive

I'd like a house with a lawn one day, though.

OP, where is your condo and how much did you get it for?

>condo
>being poor

A condominium (condo) is an apartment you own. It combines the worst aspects of apartments (neighbors, fees for common services) and home ownership (mortgage payment, illiquidity)

>Basically an overpriced shoebox.
You've described a European condo, not an American one.

4/10

mighta bumped it up to a 5 if you had some dipping sauce for the nugs

is that rice with milk??

I got you.
It's just not a phrase used in Britain. A flat (apartment) is a flat, whether it's privately owned or not.
Certainly in the major cities, it's the only way to own a property(due to house prices) Or in the case of my Mother, it's owned by a Housing Association and rented via the local council, she basically has a home for life and the other old fogies have divided up the garden into their own areas by mutual arrangement.

>nuggers
>not tendies

shit tier

non-american here. what is a 'condo'?

I'm not American either but read the thread, we have discussed this already.

Do you not see the bottle of ketchup?