What foods do you usually eat when you're drunk/stoned?

What foods do you usually eat when you're drunk/stoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieimw3a6Sow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE POT LMAO!

fuckoff.

Just answer the question, and stop acting like a faggot already.

Somebody's a little salty they didn't get laid last night at the bar like they thought...

Whatever is handy, be it fresh ingredients or cold pizza that was left out for a while

FUCKING DELETE THIS

Have fruit and veggies on hand. Binge eating fruit while high is pretty neat, and doesn't leave you fat or lethargic.

I used to get ambitious when trying to cook while drunk but I just end up making a huge mess. Now I stick to leftovers, a sandwich, or something that just heats in the oven, like pizza rolls

I love drunk cooking but I always ended up burning myself at least once.

everything pretty much
then i throw up

This. Fruit tastes like sex when you're stoned or tripping and it looks and feels funny.

Drunk, its gotta be a Kebab with garlic mayo
Stoned, I'm a degenerate so I don't take drugs

I mostly lose my appetite when stoned., and I quit drinking entirely thanks to it.
Imagine my delight, because now I am losing weight like a motherfucker by eating a lot less and not taking in any useless alcohol calories.

Usually something cheesy or spicy. If I didn't plan ahead then I'll melt a couple of slices of cheese in a pan until it's crisp, then put some chicken on it. If I've planned ahead then I'll pick up fried chicken on my way home

Drunk? Anything salty.
Stoned? Sweets, water, or a beer or two.

takeaways. cause cant be fucked cooking rather sit and bake

Do you at least do what's prescribed to you, user?

Taco Bell

wait....waht?

I apologize. My autism is extra severe today.

anything

>Alcohol isn't a drug
I don't smoke either but cmon guys

I try not to eat before/when I'm drinking cause it kinda defeats the whole purpose of booze. Do choke down some bread right before bed sometimes

chicken wings

burgers

pizza

convenience store sandwiches

I smoke weed all day every day.

All I do is procrastinate and hate myself for procrastinating. "I'm gonna take a shower tonight so I can go to the dog park tomorrow and meet some girls" turns into "fuck, it's 5am already? well I'll skip the shower and hop in bed" only to never shower the next morning and not make it to the park. This happens with a lot of things, I'll hate myself for not working on the project and prevent myself from enjoying the time I procrastinate, but I will do everything in my power (even this post) to wallow in it for just a little bit longer before I get started.

This except with a knife in my hand when pitting an avocado

Sounds like you need to take a break from smoking and find something more fulfilling to spend your time on. Spending all your time smoking and slothing is vapid and you'll regret int.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieimw3a6Sow
I buy out of habit and I have a tabletop vape that is always running right next to my desk, so any time I'm on my computer the vape is right next to me ready to go and I have a bag of weed in the desk.

There's a lot of temptation when I have such easy access, and I've tried to say "I'm not going to buy weed for a while" but I only make it about a week until I run out of reclaim and ABV capsules so I'm texting my guy for a quarter or a half that evening.

>dog park tomorrow
>don't go

Don't you think you owe your dogs a bit of fun at the dog park? How do you lack that much empathy? I've gone through stages of fuckupville, but I never neglected animals I was responsible for.

That was the first concern, always.

>Don't you think you owe your dogs
that nigga owes me well over $1,000 at this point

>neglect
It's hard to rationalize as neglect, she still gets a lot of exercise and attention. I know it's wrong to lack the motivation to make myself presentable but I'm self-aware enough to not go out in public without being presentable. Of course, I walk her around the neighborhood but I would never take her to the park if my hair was greasy or I was wearing a dirty shirt but I honestly have trouble making myself shower and do the laundry when I don't "need" to go out that day.

Chicken livers. Fried and doused with habanero sauce.

I eat this when I'm drunk and watch documentaries about String theory on youtube

>not getting high and chillin at the dog park

As a fellow procrastinator I don't hate you at all for putting off work, women, or life in general. I'm smoking right now and putting off quite a few things, while having warrants.

But TAKE YOUR FUCKING DOGS FOR A WALK DUDE. They miss the outdoors, they're growing lazy and lethargic and depressed. Take them out, play with them shitloads. Just do it. As often as possible. Forget the women, just be nice to your doggos.

>looking for a new job
>can't smoke

wow what a great and free country we live in where we have to surrender our bodily fluids to our employers

this one dog very piola for the lowdown AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

It's more complex than that. I actually want to go to the park, that's why I tell myself I'm going to do it. What actually happens is the morning will come, I'll say to myself "fuck if I don't get in the shower now I won't be able to go the park today at all, but I DO have that big paper due in a few days so I guess I'll stay home and work on that instead and go tomorrow" but then I'll sit on youtube watching science videos for 9 hours, accomplish nothing on the paper and repeat the same process the next day.

What's funny is if I had made it in the shower and to the park I could've come back with more time to work on the paper than I managed to put in today after a long day of youtube.

Maybe once this semester is over I'll get a chance to catch my breath and be able to get outside

>lack the motivation

OK. That dog looks happy and well taken care of. Good job. I appreciate that.

But I don't understand the entire lack of motivation to just take a fucking shower so you can go wander around with your pup in public, even if you are stoned.

It's very possible you could hook up with a female stoner pet lover at the dog park, if you're presentable. I mean, why exclude possibilities for your life through sheer laziness?

When I was younger and smoking weed a lot, I always craved and explored social interaction. Usually, it worked out pretty well, heh heh.

Bottomline: If you're not using weed to grow yourself, then what's the point?

I love getting fucking wasted, smoking a doob, grilling some chicken and wishing I hadn't done that

Don't know if you realize but we're approaching *current year* and weed is becoming more and more legal in lots of places.

Back when I used to smoke all the time, it wasn't so much procrastination for me when it came to taking a shower, but rather, I knew as soon as I got in there I wouldn't want to leave. Taking showers feel sooo fucking good when you're high.

pic related is for you!

You could also just smoke sativas so that you are't suffering from munchies side effects. You'll still get hungry with a sativa, but only if you've not eaten in awhile.

I know that and I wish it was national. But I live in bumfuck backwater where there are still (pardon the pun), dry counties.

The evangelicals in my state will go down in flailing flames before it will be legalized here.

I subscribe to the weekly county rag, and it's not atypical to see in the court docket where someone got 10 years in state penitentiary for under 30 grams but over 10 grams possession of pot.

Pretty serious shit, when you realize my state penetentiary is Parchman, MS.

i eat panda express when im high usually

honestly if someone could sell Trump on the economics of pot he might just legalize it

at least that's what I'm desperately hoping for so I can get a federal job and actually say that I don't commit crime

>The evangelicals in my state will go down in flailing flames before it will be legalized here.
I mean, when you look at the federal aspect, it doesn't matter if it's legal where you live or not. According to the feds, you've still broken the law somehow.

I wonder how many states it can be legal in before the federal thing goes away or becomes a moot point.

I thought the same thing about Florida and now they're okay with it apparently. Just takes time, really.

I'm just pissy still cause I'm still required to take a drug test for it. But no one is doing blood work for alcohol, just as long as you can pass a breatalizer.

Laws are stupid, fuck em.

that reminds me, postmates is fucking deadly where I live when stoned.

He has just as many people selling him on the economics of law enforcement, corrections and drug testing.

Goddamn that is the best comfort food

I have those same plates
awesome as shit
>guess which drug I am on.

And he has a history of not listening to people, so we'll see what happens.

He might see it as a move for peace with the left, all those fuckers care about is hacking and weed so if he legalizes it he'll get a big boost in that demographic for 2020 (which he's going to need if anyone competent runs)

tfw there isnt postmates here so i have to get it ahead of time or go while high which is usually not an option

How the hell do you people go places while you're high?

I stay high for like 20 minutes before I need another smoke. Time limit aside, the soul crushing paranoia posed by the reality that I'm illegally operating a deadly weapon kills my buzz every time I try to drive anywhere.

Since I walk, if there is something good near by, I will go to it. The part of town I am in currently leaves me with a convenient store, a mexican place that made me sick once and a grocery store. Otherwise I'm getting on a bus which I'll only do if I absolutely have to, so it's nice to have lots of delivery services here.

I still go out to eat, though.

I used to walk around with an oil pen. It's not legal to do that here but no one ever stopped me.

>do nothing all day
>tomorrow ill make a plan!
>this time I'm really turning my life around!
>lay up at night hating myself for procrastinating
>do nothing the next day
>repeat

I'm am an a- student with a scholarship and a happy relationship and I still get it. The ride never ends boys, you're not the only one..

I never drink at home anymore, and since I'm in Tokyo right now, I usually hit up a tonkotsu ramen joint

>donner
>daylight
sort it out m8

gif reminds me of watching chubbs pulling widow maker bong rips on youtube.

>Get stoned af
>See pizza laying around
>Eat alot of pizza
>Wake up the next day with your socks in your mouth

whenever i know im gonna drink a lot i i usually go to dominos and get a cookie brownie. it hits the spot just right