Why are university graduates in America unable to think and reason? I've run into this many times...

Why are university graduates in America unable to think and reason? I've run into this many times, people with degrees that cost their parents something like $250.000 not being able to construct a non-trivial argument or critically evaluate sources of information. One would expect that if your degree teaches you one thing it's exactly this.

Degrees are for connections and are more of a rite of passage than an actual proof of intellect or even interest.

It's cultural Marxism, fellow frogposting redpilled friend.

They are being brainwashed by the liberal institution that is higher education into thinking with their feels rather than with logic and rationality.

Did you ever wonder how women - the emotional inferior sex - do so well in college? Because it caters to women and ostracizes masculine thinking.

Men are being turned into numale cuck feminists or they have to abandon higher education all together because of the 'muh feels' liberal ideology that serves to breed out whiteness.

Bildnung isn't a thing in America and people only get a degree so they can get a job/so they can have The American College Experience (TM) where they just fuck around and join a frat and party.

Cultural Marxism doesn't exist go back to your containment board.

The real problem in America is that everyone goes to college. So college has to be easy enough for the majority of Americans.

>that pic
I died a little on the inside

pure logic and rationality would lead you to not have political beliefs in the traditional sense

I have more.

>They are being brainwashed by the liberal institution that is higher education into thinking with their feels rather than with logic and rationality.

This dichotomy makes no god damn sense whatsoever.

Give me three examples of commonly encountered instances of "thinking with feels" in liberal students.

>women can be men and vice versa
>races are equal
>women are equal to men

Why don't you found /pol/ university?

Not an argument

Consider yourself BTFO

First, I'm not the person you were originally responding to - this is a separate point addressing your dissatisfaction with the American education system for it's "liberal" values. Second, I don't need to be btfo because two of your points are essentially identical.
>women are equal to men
Both of these points express the exact same concept - you stated your stance on male superiority twice.

I'm talking about degenerate trannies, you cuck

The point you convey is identical though: that women and men are separate creatures and gender should not, under any circumstances, differ from what your consider normal.

At this point, I can't even tell what is trolling or how many people are actual fucking retards.

Just take the redpill already, fagcuck

You're tragically ironic.

The one who is thinking with their feels is you.

Do they hurt your feelings? Why are you using feels instead of reals, and why do you hate freedom so much? Are you a terrorist?

Os pongo los huevos de corbata
Me follo a los negratas

Is America running out of server space?

Logic is a form of domestic abuse.

it's for your own good alcibiades

most americans see school as a jail or something to get through to get a job instead of seeing it as a job in and of itself.

there eyes are too set on the future to concentrate on the opportunity they are given now.

in turn the jaded students that still have intelligrence end up getting PhD's so they can teach more robots about interesting anecdotes, and not really give a fuck about their intellectual development. which only seems to matter if you are turning out laywers, doctors, or engineers. anything else is a waste of effort if the students themselves don't want to put in any more effort than what is deemed "satisfactory" by the teacher.

>there eyes
Buddy....

I suppose you could just be missing a comma.

i don't get paid to post on here buddy
so I odn't give a fuck.

copy and paste education system, and lack of interest in anything larger than the bottom of an empty beer can

The only reason I am at college is for $. College, for me, is not for education
I do that in my own time. My parents and I combined spend $100k on my education, I'm not able nor willing to do skilled trade positions so I'll work white color jobs. I'm making $20/hr as a summer intetn between sophomore and junior year because I'm going to college. Also large state schools don't teach that.

>complains about youths only capable of being emotional instead of rational because of cultural Marxism taught in universities
>provides only emotional arguments with no reason behind them
>confronts logic with even more emotion and gets upset

Glad to see this board doesn't accept /pol/trash retards who can't argue their way out of anything and are just as worse as the people they criticize.

All those images remind me of The Wave

Ja, Herr Wenger.

it's what capitalism leads to

Pretty sure you can go to places where capitalism isn't as highly regarded and be able to take pictures of lots of people wearing very similar styles of clothing.

They all look the same KEk

Because like everything else in society, university went from having some kind of spiritual and mental intent behind it ("We ought to educate our citizens, and we ought to provide opportunities for geniuses to meet and write their great works") in a rational society ordered by a minority of intellectuals to being a prolicized massified deformation of both that original intent and its real institutional form, where nothing is as it seems and everything is a gigantic centrifugal clusterfuck administered by 40,000,000 technocrats

That original moral intent has become "UHHHHHHHHHHHH EDUCATION GOOD?? PEOPLE SMART AM GOOD? SMART PEOPLE REAL GOOD REAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" because proleblob society can't understand the equivlanet propositional statements when it comes to policy anymore, and what was once a pretty elegant institution for rearing and vetting intellectuals by training them under older intellectuals has become
>GO TO CLASSROOM Z-55 AND RECEIVE PAPER WAD #841-B-51-82 YOU MUST REGISTER TO FILL OUT THE WAD AND RETAIN THE WAD AT ALL TIMES WARNING CLASS $PHIL#8145 HAS BEGUN PRESENT THE WAD [[INCORRECT WAD INSERTED]] WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR SCHOOL SPIRIT ORGYPORGY #HASHTAG AND SIGN UP TODAY TO RSVP FOR A TICKET TO #HASHTAGDAYS WHERE YOU CAN STAND AS PART OF A UNIFORM BLOB WITH 647,000 OTHER IDENTICAL FUNCTIONARIES-IN-TRAINING AND RECEIVE ONE FOOD ITEM REMEMBER TO PRESENT YOUR WAD

University is like if you were 12 years old and you created a neighbourhood clubhouse for 9 kids, and you had little meetings every Saturday and made little decrees that were organically rooted in some crisis that everyone felt or had an opinion on, like how long people should be allowed to use the tire swing or a collective Pokemon card sharing thing for the poor kid. And then you come back at 29, and find the club is still ongoing, except now it has 498 kids and they're having hyper-complex tiered voting through mom-representatives about the number of Autumn leaves that should be put in the decollage and which words people aren't allowed to say and how everyone has to give the local retard a card on Valentine's Day. It's not just that the intent has been lost, it's that there is no intent anymore. It's a self-sustaining aggregate of deformed original "intentions" that have lost their heads, sustaining an entire civilisation of apparatchiks who deeply identify with factitious bureaucratic roles that shouldn't even exist.

The rich universities are the best, because they have just enough inertia to retain the CONCEIT that they are some sort of elite training institution, but if you talk to rich kids they are the exact same factory-stamped worker drones as anywhere else. It's not like rich Harvard kids are smart, and poor community college kids are dumb..Both receive qualitatively the same correctthink factory programming that has nothing to do with Bildung or individuation. One just eats better processed goo.

Ya Sinead's reddit faggot

This

t. Communist

Stop blaming everything on le ebil capital bogeyman

1. Critical thinking ability is likely largely innate
2. In many cases, it's not that people can't critically evaluate sources of information, it's that they don't want to, since the information supports what they already want to believe.
3. In turn, beliefs are badges of membership to the average person and not things to have for their own right. Consequently, it literally doesn't even matter to them if they're right or wrong, they'll still defend a piece of false data because MUH TRIBE

good post.

Please write a story or novella concerning this subject in the style of that greentext. Hilarious and one of the best things Ive read by a Veeky Forumsuser in a while.

>One would expect that if your degree teaches you one thing it's exactly this.
I found that that's generally not what universities focus on teaching you.

> Not women are women and men are men but the definitions have been adjusted in accordance with various new hard and soft scientific data

H-how do I resist?

I still want to go to university though

re read your own post and then kill yourself John.

People believe what is useful for them to believe, and hardcore critical thinking, impartiality and logic are for autists who put objective reality on a pedestal.

>this upsets me, therefore it has less academic/aesthetic value

2real

>cultural Marxism
>liberal institution

Try harder.