What is your preferred bread for wiping your bum after a poo? Do you go basic with sliced white...

What is your preferred bread for wiping your bum after a poo? Do you go basic with sliced white? Enjoy the clean of scraping some crusty bread? A nice garlicy anus from garlic bread?

I am of the opinion that naan is the best. It is just much more resilient than other breads.

I always go for flatbread. It might as well be toilet paper, considering it tastes like shit.

funny thread haha ;)

Thanks, however you seem to have forgotten to proffer an opinion. Don't worry. I sometimes forget as well, just use the same reply function as before and let us know!

Epic troll, /b/ro! It seems you somehow seeped into this board :^)

Fockyew

This is a ridiculous thread. That said you can get a stack of Fresh Tortillas will work perfectly, they're thin, flat, and they won't tear. They don't absorb much, but who cares if you've got a dozen of them?

Hold that shit into a quesadilla and serve it to someone you hate.

pita

If a civil discussion on the merits of bread for bum wiping is considered a troll then I am seriously out of touch. This is a legitimate attempt to discern opinion.

I had never considered the tortilla but I think you are on to something. You would get much more wipeage for a similar price range compared to naan. I must admit my usage of naan feels somewhat extravagant now that I know this.

Did you really wake up today and think "Yeah...yeah, now THIS is a good idea for a thread!".

Reevaluate your life please, OP.

You have got to be shitting me. Honestly, is this the best your mongoloid brain can come up with? Get this autistic shit off my board. You're so out of touch with reality it's insane.

Sorry for trying to create discussion. You are not forced to participate and if you don't like it then you should not be inclined to interfere with hurtful comments. I fear that it is you who needs to evaluate your life. Hate is so easy.

This goes for you as well. Your myopic definitions of acceptable conduct are an insult to me and your own soul. I plead with you to be less negative.

>on to something....

That face when your knowledge comes from actual personal experience. the tortillas have been in the fridge 4 months they were still I had forgotten about them, we were out of TP and I have been using up all those napkins

What choice did I have?

>Sorry for trying to create discussion.
You should be. Now fuck off back to /b/.

where's that worthless fuck janitor?

The irony being your aggressively dismissive reply is exactly like something from /b/. Perhaps it is you who should return.

This is a thread about bread, there is no reason for a janitors intervention. Why do you hate filled people feel the need to bump the thread if you dislike it? No one asked for your opinion on the thread, it was only requested that people submit opinions on bread.

I bumped it so more people could see the thread and report it

Well, since you want to bump. What bread do you think would be best for bum wiping?

i like the thread op
id grab my turds with a tortilla as well

You're obviously British.

Thanks user. These other posters are cruel and have broken spirits. I'm very happy to see more friends here.

As to your choice, the tortilla seems to be coming out on top. I myself have to admit its advantages. Unless we can get more opinions on the benefits of other breads then I would say that the tortilla wins.

I am, how did you know? Did I use the letter u in a word where yanks don't? That is usually how I recognise other Bongs. Or maybe an s instead of z like I just did in 'recognise'

the onyl reason i listed the tortilla, tohugh white bread is my favorite bread, is because i figure that a white bread will crumble very easily and all the wholes in it will lead to it just crumbling apart and not being very cleanly to use if trying to avoid poo poo on muh hands

if im complete honest i know jack shit about bread but most of the good breads you use is sandwiches seem to have tons of flakes and powder on the top of them so that if you were to use them to wipe your asshole youd just feel a lot of pain instead

I agree the absorbent traits of white bread could lead to instability but it may also lend it more cleaning power. After further thought, the tortilla may just move the poo around, the holes in the white bread becoming an advantage. A naan can be split and have the same resilience of a tortilla with the absorption of white bread. I have come full circle and now side with the naan again.

>garlicy anus
that would really sting

The anus is an enigma, how can something that ejects faeces be so sensitive? I think we can all learn from our anuses.

I use a baguette. Shove it up there, give it 15-20 good thrusts, and I'm sparkling clean once more

Your mother would know. Her anus learned when I pounded it last night.

I could see this maybe working, though you would need more than one to ensure that you were not just spreading the poo between your cheeks. Maybe a few petit pain.

Why would you have anal sex with an old woman?

>2011+11-3
>not using the superior crunchy Taco shell for that extra clean crunch

Wew lad.

Indian food is the only food that can be enjoyed twice
Last night's dinner seasons today's lunch

I assume you are American? Only Americans are horrified by food that isn't covered in fake cheese.