Tfw finally drop out of EE in the beginning of my 2nd to last semester

>tfw finally drop out of EE in the beginning of my 2nd to last semester

Where and when did you decide engineering is a meme and you're gonna do nothing interesting with your life and both school and work are going to give you crippling depression?

Who is this semen demon?

Also, engineer here. I want to kill myself every day.

problem is that the alternatives are not any better

>inb4 OP switched into chemistry or something equally useless

I wish I knew too man.
I'm applying at a new school to study Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
How'd you guess? Put another circuit in front of me I double dare you motherfucker

I'm in my 2nd to last semester of grad school in EE and want to end it every single day.

do it man its not worth it
you're gonna kill yourself anyways
nobody on this board actually has a masters in EE, they all suicided themselves before they finished

keep going, it's worth it in the end

What's so hard about EE? Is it difficult? soul-crushing? boring?

Its incredibly boring and actually difficult

lol you're that idiot that wants to be martin shkreli lmao

>implying anyone wants to be an Armenian Jew

>engineering
>difficult
lmao, just major in gender studies already

Ksenia or something like that, a Russian anime girl

I'm in Uni studying an engineering degree as a hobby and the paper can get me places. I do something else as a job and some of the courses can be quite resourceful for my purposes.

An undergrad engineering degree just makes you glorified tech support

I dropped general engineering at the beginning of my sophomore year and decided to concentrate on math. After Real Analysis I realized pure math wasn't for me so I ended up Computer Science. Things a pretty cool now though

only till you get your PE.

Which is only useful in power industry, really.

Also most undergrad EEs are too retarded to even pass the PE kek
>and its open book

Or is it the FE that's open book?

they are both open book

and multiple choice

if you think the subject is boring then why did you major in it in the first place

what's the hardest part of EE?

Getting the dick all the way down your throat without gagging

Does anyone know how RF/Analog IC design is doing these days? What about Mixed Signal type work? Antenna design?

I'm aiming to get a masters or PhD in one of those fields since that's usually the baseline requirement for that kind of work.

And what schools are best for that sort of thing? I'm currently at UIUC for undergrad but I'm skeptical of its position in the rankings, and I really want to get the fuck out of here after I'm done with my B.S.

RF/Antenna is where all the money is at

Gold

Really? Aren't most jobs in defense and those ones don't pay really well?

>he doesnt find his major interesting
why the fuck did you major in it then?

only if you are a brainlet faggot, engineers get it easy they only have to use the tools we mathematicians/scientists create then pretend they had it hard.

Hmm who is this?
Oh...

How many half decades did you spens in college?

I'm in my 7th semester and should be graduating following my 9th. Not even half a decade, m8

>1 year till you get a minimum 60k starting salary
>drop out cuz muh depression
You couldve gotten a nice car and fucked bitches in the back seat literally and figuratively

Get back to begging for grant money, genius.