The "Bob's Burgers Burger Book." Is it /co/? Is it Veeky Forums?

The "Bob's Burgers Burger Book." Is it /co/? Is it Veeky Forums?

In my opinion, it's Veeky Forums if you actually cook the burgers and /co/ if you don't.

That said, here's the "Blondes Have More Fun-gus" burger. Whaddya think, lads?

Looks delicious. How did you like it?

Amazing, but the recipe calls for a bit more Cayenne pepper than I would have liked. My mouth is on fire. But it's still an amazing burger.

And despite what some might think, it's more than just a bunch of random shit slapped on top of a patty. Everything in this recipe works together. 9/10, would cook again (but with less Cayenne).

>1/2 teaspoon of cayenne
>mouth is on fire

Jesus Christ, are you a literal faggot?
Pathetic subhuman trash, grow some balls, pussy. Bet you're a manlet as well aren't you. I'd laugh if not for being so disgusted.

I have that book, it's pretty dope. The buffalo burger is hella good. Yours looks good too.

Oh my God. I remember when I was 16 and first got internet access.

Good job, m'lad. You gave the wife and me a good laugh. Which, by the way, means I'm more likely to get laid tonight than you.

So long, edgy kid. Keep it edgy!

>Good job, m'lad. You gave the wife and me a good laugh.
What are you getting her son for Christmas?

Thanks! I've been meaning to try the buffalo one, too.
Of the ones I've tried, this one is up there with my favorites. However, nothing has topped the "Hit Me With Your Best Shallot" Burger. Still #1 in my book.

>le edgy meme

Keep it pussy, faggot

kek

Nice, will have to try that one next. The chile relleno burger was surprisingly good, too. Nice to hear someone else likes this book.

>Good job, m'lad. You gave the wife and me a good laugh

Is this thread really happening? Is this not even subtle marketing allowed?

it looks like you used a salad mix instead of green leaf lettuce

This is a GOD TIER troll post.Holy fuck. Do you do birthday parties?

Eh, it's all I had.

>tfw actually a marketingfag and have to wonder if people like are you retarded
Yes user, people are definitely shilling on a slow-traffic board full of bitter poorfags.

top fucking kek

kill yourselves, all of you

>Is it /co/? Is it Veeky Forums?
It's reddit.

get fucked retard

That's a plus tho, all you need is someone bumping the thread every half hour and it stays on the front page and enough people watch Bob's Burgers to want to try and make a burger they saw.