Why is Stirner memed so hard on Veeky Forums? What's the deal with his drawing?

Why is Stirner memed so hard on Veeky Forums? What's the deal with his drawing?

He looks cool and his philosophy works as an excellent newfag filter.

why aren't there any real pictures of him

That is a real picture of him.
If you mean why aren't there any photos it's because he died shortly before portable cameras became available.

>What's the deal with his drawing?
We're just celebrating the fact that Engels actually managed to produce at least something worthwhile during his life.

Boy, I'd fuck stirner
Or should I say
He'd fuck me

His clever concept of "spooks" that litfags who've never actually read him parrot memeably because the name

>Why is Stirner memed so hard on Veeky Forums?
It might have been other editions, but the penguin edition of the German Ideology removed citations to the Ego and Its Own, and at least in English speaking circles Stirner was practically unknown and close to being buried. That's what kicked off the posting of the meme p much.

Do you even max your stirners?

Got it, the word 'spook' itself sounds too funny to not to be memed.

What is the German for "spook"

Spunk.

gespooken

Spuk, ignore these shitters

Obersturmbannspühker

We need to launch an interstellar probe called "spuk nicht" to take his philosophy to the stars and eradicate the spook menace from our alien friends.

>his philosophy works as an excellent newfag filter
Please elaborate.

>Implying Stirner wasn't sent by the aliens

>We
>need to
>We
>alien friends
>We
>need to
>We
measure your words

"Spuk nicht" was kind of clever though, I'll give you that

I like the idea of interstellar politics being like in our sci fi tropes (a mix of cooperative imperialism and violent imperialism) until humans enter the fray and introduce the interstellar union of egos.

Would work well to avoid the "if we can't work together as a planet how can we work together in space" trope.

It's my drawing and you cant have it. Delete this now or I will go to my house and delete it for you.

You have to recognise it as their property if you can't exercise your power over it. That's part of the egoism game chum.

Spookengeist.

>Implying we need to work together as a planet

Fucking globalists.

Inorite

I'm noting it down for a short/flash fiction sci fi I think.

>politics
>cooperative
>humans
>union of egos
>union of egos
>UNION OF EGOS
>UNION
>OF
>EGOS
triggered
>we
>work together

I think you're misunderstanding my premise somewhat, but I think that speaks to the power of sci fi tropes.

It'd be like a good Star Wars

I think you are understanding Me wrong. Space cooperation is only cool as long as it's the option that benefits Me most desu.
>Union of Egos
>Egos
>plural
>>But I am not an ego along with other egos, but the sole ego.

Union of Egos is the direct Stirner quote (as opposed to States of any kind), you turbofaggot.

that's not stirner

Union of EGOISTS you literal mong. HUGE difference.

top fucking kek.

capitalist pig spotted.

Who is then?

I thought about Unions of Egos.

I think Union of Egoists wasn't what I was getting at, it's more of a general term. That would have been a misuse imo.

That's also in line with what I'm thinking. You have the Star Trek and I guess Independence Day style imperialist empires. Humanity itself isn't a union of Egoists, but the idea is introduced to these empires.