We go to our countries mcdonalds website and screencap the menus

we go to our countries mcdonalds website and screencap the menus.

canadian menu.

canada breakfast

seasonal menu shit in canada. i tried the fries and they were pretty good but i still prefer the regular ones.

>Double big mac
>Double fish sandwich
Why is there no double mchicken. That is not for me.

couldnt you just order a second piece of chicken?

i know in the self service kiosk you can do that.

Why are the filays on the McFish and McFish Double look so different in color and texture?

Australia.

>Australian BBQ brekkie roll
> not even a roll

Fucking straya

>Half of it is cookies and coffee.
>No McDoubles, no thanks.

would grab the toasties, blt mcmuffin, clubhouse chicken, and tomato relish roll.

the double filet o fish was probably photographed a while after the original one.

surprised they didnt notice.

what the hell is a mcspider?

It's a frozen coke with soft-serve ice cream on top. It's a common drink at ice creameries in Australia.

>Nurnburger
They have a sense of humour at least.
>Nine Nugget Box
Are they trying to make more puns or is a ten nugget box just too much?

>sausage in a bun
>curly fries
>chicken wings
>mcrib is a regular menu item
you lucky kraut bastards

mfw Australian McDonalds literally has a McSpider on the menu

whats with the name?

Didn't we just have this thread?

Why over complicate it?

the 1955 and shanghai burgers look pretty legit.

i think mcdonalds is trying to distance themselves from being just a burger joint.

Some old McDonalds menus

>No Double Quarter Pounder

Fucking Leafs

>>you lucky kraut bastards
look for the McChicken.

I can only imagine that's because marketing suggested that items with "burger" in the name don't do well on the breakfast menu.

Is the McRib a permanent menu item in Germany?

I wouldn't thought they'd have any pork products on the menu in an Islamic country.

those prices are delicious

germany has a few legit looking chicken sandwiches and the only unusual thing about the mcchiken is its elongated shape.

i think so... if the menu nomenclature is anything like canada/usa then limited edition items dont go on the regular menu.

also they love their pork in germany despite the fact that the country is half muslim.

Assuming that's from 1953 even with inflation that's only $1.72 for a cheeseburger and 91 cents for fries.

Assuming it was from the 50's a burger would come out to about $1.50

The Aussie one was posted earlier and it has the Clubhouse burgers with the permanent items despite being a promo item.

And yeah, I was just bantzing.

would be so dope if the mcrib was a mainstay

american economy was doing really well back in the 50s. more people could spare the extra cost.

So where I am the mc donalds offers a double cheese burger with a small fry for $2.50, you can get any size drink for $1 more.
I think you can 4 piece nugget with fries for the same price.

It's 20 cents cheaper for the burger and like 80 cents cheaper for the fries converting to Australian prices and currency.

Not as impressive as I though.

I am kinda guessing though because I can't recall the last time I bought a small fries alone and I think cheeseburgers are $2.50 each here but they might be $2.90.

German guy here. Jup McRib is a permanent menu item. Been that for as long as I can remember.

finally... a reason to visit present day germany.

literally under 5% muslim

nice taqyia there mehmet

I remember visiting Portugal and they had fucking soup on the menu. Fucking soup!

Could you order the soup without the fucking?

This looks like the big Rösti, that we have in Germany every winter since 10 years or so. It's the best burger ever invented : beef, cheese sauce, cheese, hash brown, bacon and a bun topped with cheese and bacon.

What does a McToast Ham cost? I feel like I would get them quite often if they are cheap.

Wait, what the fuck is the difference between a double cheeseburger and a mcdouble?

double cheeseburger has two slices of cheese, mcdouble only one

>the double filet o fish was probably photographed a while after the original one
you seem to have no idea how those photoshoots work

damn i'm gonna replicate this at home, needs horseradish tho

>McDonald's thread
Never change, .Veeky Forums.

et tainnut ymmärtää

I believe you're supposed to screencap the MENU, not the home page.

I'm going for breakfast right now what should I order? How's that feta wrap?

For me, it is the Chicken Burger. The best fast food sandwich.

where were you when mcdonalds stepped up its game bigly

India
I selected "south and west india" and this page came up

Finally, a sandwich I can poo in!

Kek I kept looking for the Big Mac and then realized they don't eat cow over there.

What is a Thums Up?

McPoland

most popular carbonated drink in the country. coke and pepsi couldn't beat it in competition so coke bought it
Maharaja is usually the most beloved one

wtf?
>mcchicken
>chikker
>kurczakburger
kurczak? why not write chicken? same with
>kurczak mcnuggets
>chicken strips/ wings
i don't understand the reasoning. and the mctoast looks like someone put a upside down hamburger top on it

How about the tomatos just by themselves?

They love pork in the US but it is directly tied to pork prices, presumably everywhere. So it can be assumed that pork prices outside of the US are decently low that they can sell McRibs constantly. The "seaonality" of McRibs in the US is just because pork prices go up when McDs start to make McRibs.

Looks way better than the American version.

Exactly. Kind of amazing to see a McDonald's menu without beef but with several vegetarian items.

>Not posting the God-tier winter seasonal menu
Lumberjack's Spicy Sandwich is the shit.

you left out the new potato rosti. i haven't been to mcdonalds in like 3 months but i'm tempted to swing by just to sample this monstrosity

>le big mac

>>No McDoubles, no thanks.

mcdouble is just a double cheeseburger except they jew you out one slice of cheese.

>le big mac

seriously McDonald's?

wasn't that a burgerking thread?

doesn't in n out have a massive secret menu tho?

Potato brothers

i actually heard mcds likes to borrow items from other countries for the special edition items here in canada like we had the CBO (chicken bacon onion) for a few weeks which was actually an item from the menu in france.

i know its all like food cosmetics and most of the food they photograph is not actually food.

its one of the biggest restaurant chains in the world so it makes a good common subject for discussion.

mcgriddle, burritos, blt bagel.

ive have friends who backpacked around india for a while and they were telling me that the mcdonalds food is pretty good there. definately the most interesting menu ITT so far.

whats a mczestawy? i looks exactly like a big mac but that is already on the menu.

also those sandwiches with egg and tomato in them look pretty interesting.

and what is a wiesmac?

>hot dogs
>croque monsiuer
fucking legit!

it was the third image in this thread

McZestaw is just a combo meal. "Zestaw" means "set" or "package". WieśMac roughly means "CountryMac" or "VillageMac" and is a quarter pounder with cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and mustard-horseradish sauce. In my opinion it's the best item on the standard menu in Poland

The Kanapka Drwala/Lumberjack's Sandwich (and its spicy counterpart), with the bigass deep-fried cheese piece is even better but it's a seasonal item. Kanapka Drwala is becoming so popular that this year they served it during the summer too, instead of only in the winter.

for me, it is the mcchicken. the best fast food sandwich

angus classic mmmm... america should never have cut it from their menu. it was the decision of that stupid nigger ceo who said it was too expensive for the targeted US customer. he's also the same guy who said all-day breakfast could never be implemented because the grill needs to be so much hotter for breakfast than other times of day. of course he was fired early last year. dumbass. we've got all-day breakfast now and hopefully the angus burgers will be back soon. angus burgers were the single best item in the history of mcdonalds american menu...

In france we have mac baguette

if I ordered that meal, would I get full?

That's a big meal

youd'e be extremely full

>tfw your country doesn't have all these seasobal food

underrated

>go to India with friends
>we decide to go to mcdonalds
>friend 1: "can I get a big mac?"
>no
>friend 2:"can I get a quarter pounder with cheese?"
>no
>friend 3:"can I get a mcdouble?"
>no
>me:"can I get a mcchicken?"
>friends all throw a fit because they have no beef items on menu
>they don't order anything and instead get local indian food
>I get a mcchicken and am completely satisfied
>friends get good poisoning and die from improperly cooked indian food
>everyone asks me how I survived out of all my friends
>"well you see, it's because for me it is the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich."

Shut the FUCK up you tremendous faggot. NOBODY is supposed to FUCKING know about that.

>Thumbs up
Oh shit, I had one of those. My friend from India always talked about them being so much more carbonated than coke/pepsi here.

Looks better than our menu [US]

>blt bagel

what the fuck right now this exists?

Netherlands Menu

Netherlands Breakfast + breakfast condiments. Stroop is basically liquid caramel, not maple syrup.

Hawaii here, same as main-land but we have Mc-Saimin and a taro pie (like the apple pie)

>McDonald's BASICS
>basics
>sausages on a hamburger bun

Holy fuck, best menu in this thread.
That shit looks fucking good

its pretty dope... its like any other blt bagel but with that distinct mcdonalds flair to it.

this seems like received wisdom

will need a peer reviewed study to confirm this