Is eating items to completion in a specific order autism?

Is eating items to completion in a specific order autism?

Eating fries first is probably smarter because the carbs stimulate the appetite.

As long as it results in admittance to the clean plate club, call me autistic all you want

Caring about how other people eat their food is autism.

Well, as long as they're not doing something weird like blending it all into a paste and then consuming it through a tube, or something.

Eating fries first is the only way to do it.

Acts like an appetiser that gets you prepped for the main meal that is the burger and ensures they don't go cold which they will if you eat them after the burger.

Why do billionaires love fast food? Is it because they don't have to worry about health affects, and they can get the heart of a 20 year old with the snap of a finger?

You gotta eat the fries first because, unlike the burger which will hold up fairly well, fries are absolute garbage once they've cooled down.

also you're eating the fries at peak temperatures. That means more calories. The natural shape of fries leads them to cool quicker than a burger blanketed between two buns.

This is a man that knows how to not only get the most out of his food, but also knows how to get the most out of americas working class.

MAGA

Yes.

It's standardized and thus optimal for travel.

>diet coke
>this is how he lost at least 15 pounds in the past year

But eating the fries first is fucking smart. Cold fries are goddamn disgusting.

>completely finishing one before the other

People actually do this? They're served together, eat them together. A few bites of one, a few bites of the other. Always finish the main dish last though.

Because usually they spent their peak years busy becoming billionaires rather than refining their palate.

McD's fries go to shit after 10 minutes. Smart to eat fries first

This. Why is everyone else falling for the false dichotomy here?
Take a bite of burger and a couple fries and that's the best experience.

I eat them in three stages, before the burger, when I finished half the burger and after finishing it.

(((Diet Coke)))

I eat a couple fries to start, then about two fifths of the burger on its own, then I will alternate eating burger and fries until the burger is gone, and lastly will finish the remaining fries while sipping soda.

It's preference, faggot. The fries go to shit if you don't eat them while they're warm so you have to eat them first.

>That means more calories
literally how retardd?

I always eat the fries first.

I put the fries on the burger.

Fries first, then the burger, finally drink.

-A few fries first
-drink
-half burger
-drink
-take a big fucking shit because of the damage alcoholism has done to your intestines, and holding more than a daily meal within your guts is impossible
-finish burger
-finish drink
-consume a few more fries because now they're cold and fries are garbage anyways
-take two more very painful shits 30 and 90 minutes later

calories from the steam before it evaporates dumb dumb

>not having an oil painting of this scene
plebs

>Not knowing about heat calories

Technically, if the room temperature is cold enough, then eating warm food will make your body burn less energy to keep itself warm than eating cold food.

- Sip on drink as soon as it's received
- Open the bag to see if they got the order right (you wouldn't believe it, but it's not a meme. these idiots do get the order wrong from time to time, be it forgetting an extra burger or giving me a regular big mac when I paid for a double big mac)
- Pinch a handful of fries while driving home, because it's more fun to pig out alone at home
- Eat the side order burger(s)
- Finish the fries
- Finish the drink
- Eat the main burger
- Drink water

Finally, regret eating the junk and worry about not having a ripped sixpack the next time I get a blow job.

You're supposed to eat the fries first otherwise they get cold.

is that what they are going to hang in the U.S. airports?

>you wouldn't believe it, but it's not a meme
why would you even write this? everybody knows they forget items from time to time. nobody doubts that

this thread is kc 'do you wear socks in bed' tier. Pure autism.

I thought it was a meme until it happened to me a few times

>get
I can tell you mean give.

Certain flavors mix well. Burgers and fries, pasta and bread, steak and mashed.
But I have many friends who eat all of one thing and then move onto the next. And then, when it's all gone, they have their drink. It drives me nuts.
I take my Dominican friends to McDonald's and they eat their sandwich, then the fries, then they drink their coke. I try to teach them the satisfaction of mixing, but they won't have any of it.

But if the goal is to keep food from getting cold, why did he open the Big Mac when he's not eating it yet?

He must have ulterior motives.

mcD chess, user.

Your body uses more energy to lower its temperature than it does to make it rise. Eating really hot food will make you spend more calories than eating cold stuff.