What is Veeky Forumss opinion on Bill Nye "The Globalist Leftist Guy" who doesn't even have a degree in science?

What is Veeky Forumss opinion on Bill Nye "The Globalist Leftist Guy" who doesn't even have a degree in science?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Global_warming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A conman basically

he's a liberal media cuck and an entertainer -- nothing more

Well, Bill Nye represents science. You don't have to be a scientist to represent science. Likewise, you don't have to be a non scientist to be anti-science(See Eugenicists, or Einstein in his later years).

Now a lot of people are out to hate on Bill Nye, even if he is right, which is usually all the time.

These people have political agendas and major investments in businesses that are jeopardized by scientific fact. This is why all the homeopaths and chiropractors go after pharmacies and vaccination research.

This is also why republicans, libertarians, and oily businessmen deny global warming as a man made phenomenon.

Misogynists tend to hate feminism. That's why Maddox and Dick Masterson and the like hate on Anita Sarkeesian for no reason other then perceived slights and corruption theories which were debunked and proved untrue.

The fields of anti-science tend to to buddy up with each other too, thus the whole Gamergate debacle and grand unified conspiracy theory.

A quick guide is this:
Republicans: Anti-Scientific
Libertarians: Generally Anti-scientific
Independents: Probably anti-scientific due to a petty grudge or something.
Democrats: Only unscientific when a republican lies to them.

Holy shit you are so fucking wrong about everything. Firstly watch this video because I'm not explaining shit to someone who is as big a retard as you youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
Secondly, if you think "global warming" is mad made then explain to me why Mars heats up and cools down at the same rate as Earth when there are no humans on Mars.

Are you brain damaged? I'm hungover and sleep-deprived and even I can tell that he is a lazy troll. He had a fucking trip code!

Idiot!

A cursory glance at the 'number of posters ' stat and some 1st-grade arithmetic will show I'm not that guy.

If you are going to troll, at least keep it on topic.

A curious glance at the way you you post will show you are a massive faggot

"Beware when ye fight monsters, lest ye become a monster, and when you stare into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you"- Frederich Nietzche, a misogynist jerk, who tended to ramble, but a good point with this quote.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Global_warming

Tl;Dr? Okay, imagine you lock a puppy in the car on a hot summer day. Why did your puppy get burned or dehydrated? The heat. But why was it hotter in the car than it was outside? Because the windows are a layer translucent material, the properties of which cause ultraviolight photons to amplify as the light is bended in the see through material.

Now ozone, is a kind of gas that is not translucent. It is thick, and hard to see through. But people like us, emit CO^2 and we emit too much of it. Much too much for even all the trees in the world to filter. CO^2 floats up to the Ozone layer, and replaces pockets of it, and being a translucent gas, allows ultraviolet light to melt the ice caps.

Yeah, this is just like my classroom in bumfuck Ohio where everyone picked on me, for being right.

But I understand now, to them, I'm the ignorant one, studying from and believing in my science books which to them, were all propaganda written by the evil globalist institutions established by the Rockefellers, the Rothchilds, and the Bilderbergers. "Of course evolution is a lie told by the devil to lead man astray", "Of course vaccinations are thinly veiled neurotoxins to make people dumb and not question the federal bank." "Of course smoking doesn't cause cancer, and environmentalist concerns of pollution and global warming are just falsehoods perpetuated by communists to undermine the free market!" "Of course stem cell research is devil magic done by baby killers!" "Of course Bush was right to march into Iraq and waste money and make things worse!"

And all poor little me could do, was just sit there and be right about everything, despite my perceived "partisanship" for the democrats

Last time I checked, Mars was a generally colder and distant planet, matching nowhere near the kind of tempertures Earth has.

Also, again, just because it has the same rate does not mean it has the same tempertures.

Also Mars does not have an Ozone layer, or at least no much of one. I mean, ever wonder why the sky there is pink in the day, and not blue?

So yeah a bunch of different factors.

Also look at global temperatures before the rise of automobiles.

A pretty steep spike huh?

Also, when global warming, that's just the effect of the ultraviolet light, which is where the warmth is coming from. I do know that the Earth has internal heat and warms. But we are concerned about the ice caps melting, which causes climate change. Which means "not just extra hot days." It also means "extra cold days and a little flooding here and there."

I'm not even trolling, I'm just being right.

This post is dedicated to Al Gore, whom South Park was needlessly MEAN to!

>Republicans: Anti-Scientific
m8 most of the Republican establishment isn't made up of retarded alt righters.
Apart from that, yeah.

Also, here's hoping Hillary Clinton does as her batshit crazy opponents say, and sends out armed guards to break into your homes, when she gets elected(hopefully). Then, I want her to give them the order to put bullets in your brains, since you don't use them.

Alas, I kid, but wouldn't it be great?!

Then how come the big winner of the primaries is talking about bombing up muslim countries, and denying science and global warming?

Sounds to me like as much as republicans deny their hateful anti-science side, the more it prevails. It's just like in Gamergate where all the misogynists say "Oh were not homophobic, sexist retards, we care about journalism ethics" and then they go on to endorse Breitbart, a far right tabloid mag spearheaded by a self hating gay. Plus, the people Trump was running against weren't much better. Again why are the nutjobs winning in the Republican primaries?

>he fell for the alt right meme

so did the GOP

Though one thing thing you're right about is the thing about the republican establishment not being made up the post religious alt right, because the religious right is the other half, and both halves are ironically wrong, despite being called the right.

>unironically using "alt right" as a term
kill yourself

The alt right bullshit was created by the Clinton campaign to link edgy internet trolls (that have existed as long as the internet was a thing) to Trump's campaign. Then some soulless right wing sell outs capitalized on it by making youtube videos about it in order to increase their own fame and monetary gain

What do you prefer to be called?

Your post is essentially what I was saying in my post, you massive idiot

He doesn't believe in UFOs, so...

A Christian conservative engineer patriot who loves his country.

Denying or affirming global warming isn't anti-science.

We live in an age where experts have given us crap advice, under the guise of scientific pretense, and we live in a human society. Which invariably means a society where people compete for power and status in some way. Which means every possible fact or judgment is wielded like a club in the never-ending churn of politics.

The only argument which has me worried about global warming is Taleb's statistical argument.

Other than that, I don't trust Brahmins as a matter of course. People want to be holy before they are correct.

Isn't that just normal-right?

Thats the whole point. There is no "alt-right". It's a bullshit term made up by the democrats to link edgy internet trolls to conservatives

>it's a "/pol/tard uses the word globalist (a word with a very specific geopolitical and economic meaning) as a catchall pejorative for things that trigger him and make him upset about his bull trump" episode
real sick of these reruns faggot

>p-poltard
post ignored

And that link is artificial?

So edgy internet trolls are an entirely separate thing from the right?

>It's a "kike shill tries to use the cuck meme like it doesn't perfectly describe him" episode
What "globalism" really means is western civilization becomes an extension of the middle east and Africa. No one is saying "we need more diversity by adding Christian churches and communities in the middle east"

This is true we act like science is set in stone yet next year we see we understood something totally different. People need to realize a scientists/doctors word is not a divine creed. I am a man of science my cousin is doctor and so on and so on yet I will tell you what I believe is not set in stone 100%. Though I do believe that climate change is on its course. I feel like we have much bigger issues with our day to day "science practices"

> He thinks trump is a GOP candidate
relearn the history of your party

Yes. Trolls have existed for as long as anonymity was a thing. They will say whatever they think will get the biggest response. Just look at the tripfag trolling in this thread. He's farming for (You)s by giving lefty opinions. It has nothing to do with the right

Using the word 'globalist' in an inappropriate context almost instantly identifies you as a double-digit IQ /pol/ brainlet, sorry bud. Precision of language matters.

>he thinks conservative is a synonym for GOP

>engineering isn't science

And besides, there's nothing wrong with self-study, it only becomes a problem if you're wrong or you want to get a job.

you seem to be lost, you're bringing up weird strawman arguments like diversity, churches and the middle east. Are you sure you're on the right board? This is Veeky Forums

not an argument

I think you meant reddit. derailing boards with irrelevant garbage about diversity, churches and middle east is a SJWtard ritual

>derailing boards with irrelevant garbage about diversity, churches and middle east is a SJWtard ritual
You're the one who brought it up. I was simply addressing your misuse of terminology.

/pol/tards are literally bizarro world SJWs

I'm not the guy you're replying to. Jeez you're so stubbornly prejudicial.

They are not "lefty opinions," asshole they are called facts.

I will now recite a poem I made for rationalWiki, for I was shamed by an internet asshole for spouting the facts in high school, Shamed for being right about George W. Bush, and I saw the world grow more unscientific as I kept quiet. I saw the rise of South Park Republicans, I saw the rise of anti-vaxxers and it was all because democrats don't stick up for themselves. So this work from my bleeding hearts goes out to all the lonely democrats who are trampled underneath the anti-science elephant foot.

I will post it in it's entirety in next post.

he is just a talking head with nothing to support him

he is popular on talk shows etc because he is a liberal

ok well just go elsewhere if you want to jerk off about a kaballist conspiracy or redpill people into buying your hand-made trump fetish memorabilia, this is a math/science board

thanks in advance

Meaning of “globalist” in the English Dictionary

British
"globalist" in British English

See all translations
globalist
noun [ C ] UK /ˈɡləʊ.bəl.Jst/ US /ˈɡloʊ.bəl.Jst/

someone who believes that economic and foreign policy should be planned in an international way, rather than according to what is best for one particular country :

> he has the reading comprehension of a baboon.

...And now, a poem, by yours truly. I dedicate this poem to all those who were lost in their thoughts in these confused times, and then discovered Rational Wiki.
"My peers convinced me, that there was no middle ground in politics, that both sides were extreme, and that both had their plus sides; the answer was in between, then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to believe that vaccines caused autism and didn't work, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to believe in homeopathic medicine and buy herbal supplements, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to be treated by "energy healers" and chiropractors, but then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to be a creationist, but then I found Rational Wiki.

South Park told me that Global Warming was just a liberal hoax and scam, that any geologist could tell me so, and to shout MANBEARPIG at Al Gore for his Oscar winning Powerpoint Presentations. Then I found Rational Wiki.

Hollywood action stars told me that Gun Control was for "pussies", then I found Rational Wiki.

Penn & Teller would protect me against frauds and charlatans but also tell me that environmentalism and public safety laws were bad, then I found Rational Wiki.

I used to be a "libertarian" and vote Ron Paul, but then I found Rational Wiki.

Encyclopedia Dramatica told me that being an apathetic apolitical troll and stalking and harassing folks was cool, then I found RationalWiki.

Maddox and Dick Masterson taught me that chauvinism was funny, but then I found Rational Wiki.

GamerGate told me that feminism in games is bad and that it was all about "ethics", but then I found Rational Wiki.

I was a moron, but now I am not, thanks to Rational Wiki.

I was liberal once, and now I am liberal again, thanks to Rational Wiki.

I was right once, and now I am right again, thanks to Rational Wiki.

They tell me to "do my own research", and I do, from Rational Wiki. "

Rationalwiki.org

Leftard-tier rants also don't belong to this board. It would be great if you can refrain yourself from posting your political opinions.

Thanks.

>the tripfag is seriously trying this hard

>Democrats: Only unscientific when a republican lies to them.

While arguably better than conservatives, you're making one hell of a dubious claim, here.

if you think that advocating for international, multilateral treaties that attempt to conserve our planet is a bad thing, what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums faggot?

is peer review between institutions part of DA GLUBALIST plot too?

International treaties is nothing more than a bullying country trying to extort some other country who doesn't have the assets to be in a bargaining position. It's not different than an arrangement between a capitalist and poor people.

You have been brain washed into thinking that you need to vote for leftist parties because if you don't you will be killing the planet. You also appear to have been psychologically subverted with marxist ideologies of equality and demoralized to a point where you are no longer able to process true information.
Globalism means that western civilization becomes an extension of the middle east and Africa. White Christians aren't going to migrate to Africa and the middle east if we become a globalized society, only the other way round. If you haven't been paying attention your whole life you will notice that the middle east and Africa are total shit holes are their people are human garbage. They have no space programme, no marvels of engineering, no Renaissance, no huge advancements in medicine. They have maybe contributed 1% of what white Christian civilizations have contributed to the world. The only thing they do better is have babies. They will migrate in huge numbers into western civilization and breed us out of existence and slowly turn our countries into Islamic states.

agreed , hehehe fucking marxist communists dont even know, fucking globalists with their international scientific cooperation, i see right through their tricks and their leader sorosman xdddddd

DA GLUBALISTSSSSSSSSSSS are threatening muh white christian society. western civilization aint free, it gotta be littered with the blood of the sjws. xddd

Think for yourself...

THINK for yourself...

You know, a 9/11 truther once told me to think for myself when I rejected his bogus theory about how the twin towers fell down.

A South Park Republican told me to think for myself when I supported John Kerry in the 2004 election, he tried to give me the impression that the democrats were at least just as bad as the republicans.

Then Barrack Obama came into office and got Osama Bin Laden killed within the first 4 years. Amazing!

A homeopath tried to sell me phoney medicine, I pointed to the back of his bottle that said "This product was not evaluated by the FDA..." He told me to "think for myself" and not trust the FDA.

South Park tried to make us "think for ourselves" by pushing global warming denialism. Now Climate Change is UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED by the scientific consensus, only denied by crackpots like Alex Jones.

Does the term "think for yourself" really have meaning anymore when all you can do as a layman is recite textbooks that are slated as official research.

The awful truth is, no one can think for themselves because of this alone.

If you were in Nazi germany. Your "facts" were that Jews were the ultimate evil. and in 1940's America your facts were "the Nazis and the Japs deserve a slap in the face and a good raping" so quite frankly I can give a FLYING F*CK about the phrase "think for yourself".

That is a typical response someone who is brain washed will give when confronted with ideas that are contrary with what they have been programmed to think. It is almost visible that you mind is broken

(You) (You) (You)
>le 2deep4u Nietzsche quote
>rationalwiki.org
>CO^2

>They have maybe contributed 1% of what white Christian civilizations have contributed to the world
Funny how Islamic/Middle-eastern societies were in a golden age when Europeans were still pillaging each other and contributing noble concepts like feudalism and religious crusading to the world. Lel.

My response is just an approximation of what sane and educated people see when they read through your ranting about:
>muh white christian values
and
>muh globalist boogeyman!!!! soros!!!

truth hurts huh

Greentexts and "muh" is not an argument.

Neither is

>BRAINWASHED KEK LIBTARD!!!!!
faggot

Are you being retarded or did you not realize Trump is not a republican establishment candidate?

>truth hurts huh
Apparently so since you seem to be truly ass flustered. You have yet to give a single eligible opinion or statistic though.
I bet you are also totally confused why Brexit happened, why Trump will be president, why Netherlands new PM will make Islam illegal, why Austria is electing it's first far right government since WW2, and why there is generally a surge in far right nationalism and anti immigration policies all throughout western civilization. You are also going to be really confused when WW3 starts and you'll feel like it was so sudden and came out of nowhere.

very homophobic of you

>You are also going to be really confused when WW3 starts and you'll feel like it was so sudden and came out of nowhere
NEET life must truly be awful, it's really pathetic that you sit around praying for a global thermonuclear war because that's the only thing that will give your life any sense of meaning or purpose.

Have fun with your Trump circlejerk, see you in November when the tears flow on /pol/

I wish. Hillary will drop dead soon for whatever she's got in her brain.

I'm literally an engineer. You still haven't given any relevant opinions or statistics. You've been programmed to shut down nationalistic ideologies with personal insults and operate as if that gives you the moral/intellectual high ground.
It won't be thermonuclear war. It will be military coups and people rising up to end the practice of Islam in western civilization through violent means if the political/ruling class fails them. Then simple minded people such as yourself will not understand whats happening and think it's "evil racist nazis" attacking people because they don't like their skin color. This will cause them to fight back and in turn start a mass civil war that will blossom into a world war. It's going to start in France btw.

Funny how you think this matters hundreds of years later.

You are so fucking mad. Do you go in a brainmelt everytime you see something that reminds you of all those things you cannot forget about /pol/?

>it's a "faggot uses the term /pol/tard (a word with a very specific Veeky Forums meaning) as a catchall pejorative for things that trigger him and make him upset" episode

Not the same guy, but also an engineer with 2 degrees. If I was american, I would unironically vote for trump.

Wow you should really kill yourself

>(You) (You) (You)
Why did I start laughing.

expertly crafted bait user, 10/10

>Rationalwiki.org

It's a Jewish-NWO subversion operation that feeds bluepills to people who see through the layer of lies meant for the masses.

Bill Nye has a degree in engineering

Who here /smart enough never to fall for retards like Bill Nye, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss and Neil Degrasse Tyson/?

>Globalist
Oh great.. more flat earthers

>Globalist Leftist
>liberal media cuck
>"global warming" is mad
>the democrats
>lefty opinions
>Leftard-tier rants
>vote for leftist parties
>marxist communists
>Nazi germany
>BRAINWASHED KEK LIBTARD!!!!!