Three of the weirdest things to buy in the grocery store

I have a total of $52.00, and I'll buy three of the weirdest products in the grocery store. Any suggestions (I'll show proof 8PM Central time)

Fuck off

>Brought to you by Walmart

>holds up spork

pregnancy test
turkey baster
bottle of bleach

lemons, lotion, tire pump

condoms, diapers, and lube

lube, condoms, and the biggest cucumber you can find

>2L coke
>active culture yogurt
>dog collar

condoms, a cheap toy (if your grocery story has them), vodka.

diapers, rope, and sleeping pills

super glue, thumb tacks and dog treats.

The register monkey won't notice/care

t. former register monkey

hot dogs, hotdog buns, ketchup.

also this no cashier ever gives a fuck what you do as long as you aren't being irritating.

Dog food, bowl, and rat poison

thermos bottle, condoms and as much minced meat I can get for the rermaining money

>Condoms
>Lube
>Those big batteries for lanterns

Doughnuts, doughnut holes, and glue.

Two guns and baby food.

condoms, petroleum jelly, and an assortment of the biggest cucumbers you can find

This.

I occasionally buy condoms and sometimes lube with my purchases and have never gotten a reaction.

Condoms, gun and sleeping pills

a tarp
bleach
a shovel

>Spaghetti
>Cream
>Bacon

Several whole raw chickens
Little girls panties. Enough to dress the chickens
A single humongous cucumber

I worked in retail for nearly 8 years. No one remembers a one-off encounter and what you bought is literally forgotten about the moment you step away.

The only one I remember is a 35ish year old 4/10 man wearing nurses scrubs that would come in and buy magnum XL condoms along with his coffee and lunch over at the Starbucks counter in order to try to impress the baristas. It never worked but bless him he tried. I only remember because he would do it at least once a week.

This is truly true of all true things

If anything I just get a flash of cheesy pussy discharge whenever anyone buys UTI shit and then it goes away as they leave

Three McChicken's from the in-store mcdonald's.

>$52.00
>Two guns

u wot

Hulk Hands
Vaseline
Tylenol

>Fresh veggies
>A fruit
>Low fat milk

butter
butter
i can't believe it's not butter

skittles
arizona iced tea
black face paint

>cucumber
>vaseline
>a book about putting cucumbers in ur butt

3 boxes of sudafed
Act sketchy as fuck too

Best suggestions. Even though the cashier probably won't care, you made me laugh

Buy a knife and stick it in the cashiers neck. Anyone with such a garbage job doesn't deserve to live anyway

This.

Just act sketchy, look around constantly, keep scratching at your skin, just sort of be jittery and unable to stay still. Probably wear a hoody too.