Say an anthology is published containing the complete collection of posts you've ever posted on Veeky Forums...

Say an anthology is published containing the complete collection of posts you've ever posted on Veeky Forums. What would the critics say, what would the public think?

That I am a shameless shitposter.

Post-irony at its height.

It would be a pretty interesting character study. I've changed quite a bit as a person since I've been the internet. The worst parts would be disproportionately represented as there has been an inverse correlation between how much I post and the quality of person I am.

Please post the rest of the pictures of that girl though.

"The embodiment of a young generation of chastised emasculated males raging against what they feel is a world stilted against their favor. user shows us a glimpse of an innner shift towards anger and resentment of late industrial society, in his own mind and that of his compatriots. The increasingly depressing and erratic writing shows a long shift from snarky commentator to reactionary rabble rouser. Finally the reader will gain an understanding of the world as it is now, and an uncertain future of a violent struggle between ancient primordial forces"

>the rest
Didn't know there was more
sry man

"I don't even have to read it because someone said it's racist."

Who's the cumbucket?

That smirk,

"..I wonder if user will let me try this on him tonight?"

well will you?

"..hm..user.. would you mind if.. I would really like it you.. could *bites lips* I mean *whispers* rape a toddler.. would you do it user? for me?"

kek

oh de Sade... what can one even think about a person reading de Sade? what if you go home with a qtie 3.14 and then see the complete collection of de Sade at her bookshelf, all spines cracked? would you run?

Simone DeMoan

>shitposter on Veeky Forums
>getting enough sex to be picky

Probably have wild filthy drug fueled sex with her for a few months, before cleaning up my act getting a haircut, going to church and finding a qt 3.14 virgin and setting down, having six kids and forgetting about my past.

>Confessions of a Shameless Shitposter
>by user

I love how 120 Days of Sodom escalates. Like at first they are pretty funny, like sucking the snot out of little girls noses and priests having prostitutes fart their faces. Then by the end it's shit like impaling pregnant women with wooden stakes.

>tfw you're a grill but you can't decide if you want to become the madonna or the whore

how to choose?

Take your boring shit life and put some fucking spice in it before the Angel of Death comes for You Please

what

>for You

Dude who the fuck is this girl?
I think I've seen her posted here a few times.

Honestly it would probably be even more pathetic than my diary, and that's quite a feat desu.

camgirl from that degenerate site

I would assume she had bought them used and hadn't read them and just wanted to look hip or edgy.