Does anyone on Veeky Forums often share a kitchen with someone...

Does anyone on Veeky Forums often share a kitchen with someone? I'm incredibly lonely and often fantasize about having another person in the kitchen with me. Is it true that having too many chefs in the kitchen fucks things up?

I just recently cooked with my girlfriend in my small galley kitchen, figured it would be awkward, but turned out pretty comfy.

I'm incredibly lonely and don't even have access to a kitchen. Don't even know why I still come to this board.

things like this (2 people) are often just fine

I share a kitchen with 9 other people (b/c I am poor and rent a room in a house with common facilities).
It sucks, even if most other tenants are conscientious, a single asshat is enough to make the experience miserable.

I don't like other people cooking with me, or even looking at me while I cook. I prefer being alone with my thoughts while cooking

I fucking hate sharing the kitchen.
I live alone so its fine, but the other day I was at my parents house making a cup of tea. Dad came in and started making himself a sandwich, opening cupboards in front of me, moving me about so he could open drawers.

I means, that's fine and all. Its his house. But fuck off and wait 30 seconds and i'll be out of your fucking way!

>making dinner for me and friend
>friend turns the heat to maximum while im not looking
>adds shitton of mustard
>i was cooking for almost two hours
>it ends up tasting lik shit
FUCK YOU

cooking together is fun as fuck

well at my last job I shared a kitchen with a couple dozen other cooks soo

I usually don't like when other people are cooking with me, because I like to be in charge so I know everything is done right. I like cooking with my mom though and she has a really nice kitchen

What's it like being a back of the house wagecuck?

it's ok I miss having holidays off though

Would you recommend trying it? I received an offer from a local mid-tier restaurant. Just graduated high school and turned 18 two weeks ago. A job is a job, and I can't afford the university jew yet.

do it, better to start young anyways. not like you're gonna make much more anywhere else, hell it's hard enough working full-time at all at 18

Any tips to not look like a complete retard?

Get some tats. Improve the recipies by adding ingredients whenever you can, but don't tell anyone. Improvise special dishes as often as possible...eventually one will end up on the menu.

Ja/ck/ thread?

No.

Yes.

Sharing the kitchen is shit. You can wait your fucking turn if you want to use the kitchen and I'm in there doing something already.

That said, cooking with a girl for a date is top-tier comfy. Put a floury hand print on her ass and she'll wear that fucking thing like a badge of honour.

>wipes his mouth with the bag
I know he's a lazy slob but good lord.

GODDAMMIT YOU FAT FUCKING FUCK JUST GET UP AND GET A FUCKING NAPKIN

my food retarded dad and i made it this way once, even we couldnt fuck up this method.

>batter literally falling off the frank

How do you fuck it up this fucking bad?

>What's going on people?! Today we're making Lazy man's baked diarrhea chicken, always cooked blue rare of course.

Why did he shit into his food processor and pour it over chicken?

Same. I absolutely hate it when people are near me in my kitchen. I like having my headphones in and focusing entirely on the task at hand.

Love cooking for people though