I've never had any chinese food that was better than Panda Express orange chicken

I've never had any chinese food that was better than Panda Express orange chicken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mall chain bourbon chicken.

Then you are a stupid fat fuck

not your blog

Agree. Best authentic flavor for real Chinese.

Reminder that American Asians don't know anything about authentic cuisine.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4

>MUH AUTHENTIC CHINESE CUISINE
not sure who is more annoying between these faggots and mexicans

"authentic" chinese cuisine is literally garbage and spoiled animals, you wouldn't want it

Don't forget the oil made from trash.

You've only had Chinese food once?

ive never had any food period that's better than that thought wild caught salmon is pretty good

How is their general tso's? doesn't look very good from the pictures.

It's ok. Too many peppers for my tastes.

I live in a city filled with Asians and good Asian restaurants and honestly panda express has the best American Chinese around.

Of course for traditional Chinese and other Asian food it falls short

if you're too poor to eat real chinese food, you're too dumb to post here.

GTFO.

the most annoying obviously are pimple ridden fat as fuck faggots like you.

Fucking KYS.
Or just keep stuffing your face with 99c items from fast food. At least you won't be talking.

black pepper chicken is their best item

the cute azn girl who feet i want to cum on is actually

they really are the best chink food place tho. i love mixing it all together with the rice

not op but its pretty awful imo. i like general tso's from most chinese places but the panda stuff is just... different and bad

kill yourself wang I'm 6'2 and I weigh 150

>weekly Panda Express thread

i only pop my head in this neck of the woods every so often, but i don't think ive come and gone without seeing one

Their orange chicken kinda tastes like Tso's already with the sweet/spicy flavor just with a tiny bit of citrus. I'd imagine it's just orange without the orange.

Real chinese food is just poor people food though.

6'3" 255 here. Can I have some of your metabolism Mr. Skellington?

The only good thing from them is their chicken egg rolls

For real. I feel your pain brother Sasquatch

The same holds true with not just Chinese and Mexican, but Italian cuisine as well. In their home countries they are varied cuisines that vary widely by region. But in America popular riffs on them have become their own things, often not bearing a super close relationship to the specific regional cuisines that gave birth to them (Cantonese, Norteno and Southern Italian). These gaps are now wide enough that without clarification two people could be talking about Chinese, Mexican or Italian food and be referring to almost entirely different cuisines.

What is the point of this stupid video?
>young Chinese people say "ewww... It tastes yucky,"
>old Chinese people say every dish is vood and authentic tasting with the exception of one

Did anybody actually watch this shit?