>zero effort required to get top results
>accepted into very good university
>suddenly independent study is necessary
>attendance is abysmal
>no work ethic
>graduate with shit degree
>don't even apply for jobs because I wouldn't hire me
>NEET

And that's the story of how I fucked up.

What degree did you do

Modern languages

hmmm you could probs get a good job. I always see shit for people who can speak languages. Also I've never ever been asked to provide my degree certificate in jobs where a degrees been asked for. Just up your grade to a 2:1 and if anyone ever asks for the cert...they won't but...just make up something like they gave you a two one to begin with and then they changed it because there was a clerical error but now it's in dispute and whole things very complicated. Did you get a 3rd?

>don't reply to "reply to this post or your mom dies in her sleep tonight" posts
>she dies in her sleep
>cursed with curse where user's mother's die in their sleep if they don't respond to this post

No I got a Desmond. The other problem is I've been wallowing in self-disgust for 18 months so now there's this black hole on my CV.

Hmm, I am sort of a neet atm but I'm doing pro bono work for this kind of impressive company so my CV looks good and I'm taking on paid clients soon. You just need something which is kind of bullshitable but ostensibly impressive.

More thinking...
> 2:2 becomes 2:1
> 18 months travelling
You're back in the game. Plus a 2:2 isn't even that bad. Friend of mine got a desmond and then got accepted onto an MSC at a pretty good uni.

you turned my thread into a college tutorial

(You)
I'm proud of you Veeky Forums

>brand new baby shoes
>on sale at Target

What are you getting at

>girl with harelip, dried mucus on her eyes and nose, and pimples on her arms and legs
>lives with her blind/deaf mother
>protags (twin boys) catch her drinking milk directly from their goats utter
>she says she likes it and she likes sucking other things, but the twins refuse, although they become friends
>catch Harelip in their garden laying face-down and pulling up her dress, then she invites their dog to fuck her
>at the end of the book their country gets invaded and soldiers rape women in their town
>Harelip goes outside and invites them to come fuck her
>when the twins come to check on her, they find her dead with blood and semen covering her crotch
>her mother is laying on the table, apparently she was faking being blind and deaf
>tells them that Harelip was fucked to death and enjoyed every moment of it, and the mother had to listen to it all
>asks to burn their house down so they are not found
>twins kill the old woman and burn the house down

Please, hold my hand, Veeky Forums.

Did you make this abysmal piece of shit yourself?

Is this a real book?

No it's from The Notebook, by Agota Kristof. It's sort of a side story but it was shocking and sad to me.

responding because I love my mom

It's from a book, yes: I recommend it.

underrated

mm

Not to be edgy buy I thought it was pretty funny

I couldn't get over the fact they fucked her to death it's just unreal