Fry sauce

is this stuff a meme only eaten by people in Idaho and Utah or is it actually good

How do I make my own

you mix the ketchup and the mayo

//thread

Mayo and menstual blood

It quite literally is just mayo and ketchup. Alternatively, use russian dressing

Mayo+ketchup
Or if you wanna be fancy: miracle whip, ketchup and horse radish

>I have terrible taste so I'll use ketchup but I'm also European trash so I'll add mayo

obviously just a meme. there's no such thing as utah or idaho retard

To be quite honest I prefer Steak Sauce for my fries just like my meat, burgers, and fried chicken

walmat Great Value brand steak sauce is almost as good as A1 because it has more vinegar in it than the standard offbrands do
(either that or "Price First")... at $1 per bottle I can afford to use it like it was ketchup

It cannot fully take the place of ketchup or mustard but it has a bigger seat on my plate than the other two

Ketchup+Mayo+Horse radish
It's fuckin delicious and probably the only worthwhile thing to come out of this god forsaken state

this

these places are like another country that you're just allowed to pass through, at night it gets scary

> mfw Idaho is literally another country, as China is buying up enormous tracts of land there, you're actually in chinese territory there under china's laws.

for me, i prefer to lick the soles of an 18 year old girls feet with my french fries

>he's a foot guy

Looks like ketchup and mayo. We call it burger sauce here. Add some lemon juice, Worcester sauce and tabasco it becomes cocktail sauce

People don't like Utah? But I live here.

>Idaho/Utah
Can we call this Mormon Dip?

Yes. I lived in St. George and they loved this shit.

Wouldn't ketchup, mayo and mustard taste better?

forgot the star ingredient in cocktail sauce: horseradish

op have you ever had sauce charon? It's basically hollandaise with tomato concasse
it's good

Nobody has mentioned pickle juice or relish?

fry sauce
pink sauce
cocktail sauce
golf sauce