I've lost 60% of my initial investment. Who else here suffering

I've lost 60% of my initial investment. Who else here suffering

Attached: 1519937664300.jpg (606x918, 60K)

Don't worry baby I lost 80%

even the money I put into crypto in late December/early January has had returns, what were you holding/doing to lose that much?

Xlm and fun coin I'm a brainlet....

Ahhh, so basically look at this as a learning experience, apparently you need to be more cautious with your picks until you've become more experienced with the market.

20% down, bought the dip after monitoring this shit since december and I was still wrong.

>peepchads
>suffer

Accept that money is fleeing all crypto and into peepcoin

Attached: peepcoin chad paradigm.jpg (1024x604, 141K)

Down 33% and not even mad

Down 40%
If you felt the feels I feel...

I lost 4000 € with ICX, BAT and ETH

Tell me how bad I fucked up

ICX is doing fine

Buy the dip

>initial investment of $800 in 2016
>early January ATH of $270K
>120K now because I fell for le hold
I'm still 100K+ up but it hurts to see those 150K just vanish away.
How the fuck did I not see that coming, most obvious bubble in history.

Attached: IMG_8447.jpg (1889x1495, 606K)

I-I'm still up 93% guys, did you all buy ath in december or something?

>invested 3k last March
>early January ATH of 450k
>150k now

we saw it coming desu. I told myself there was high probability of bubble pop and continued rolling dice. Wealth becomes addictive. After the first dump you become emotionally attached to the amount you no longer have, and refuse to sell. And now we're here

Down 39%, feelsbatman

Down 70%, lost about $7k. Main mistake was trading with leverage. Don't fucking do it, not even at 2x.

I'm out and put the remains into a shitcoin that shows some promise long-term. Already lost money on it too though lol.

Yeah I got ridiculously greedy.

Almost cashed out a bit of the gainz to buy a car on December but I legitimately thought I would have $500K by March so might as well wait.

Fuck.

20% I keep buying dips of the last month.

I had a bunch of req back before it jumped to $1. Thought it could go higher so I never sold. It sucks, but I never spent more than I was willing to lose. I'll sit on my coins for now, see how it looks in a year.

In the meantime I'm putting my savings from my paychecks into a more normal mutual fund instead.

Lmao. I went from 100k to 400k in the first week of January. Legitimately thought I'd be a millionaire by spring. Now I'd give my left testicle to cash out that money. 10 years of wageslaving POOF gone

>100k to 400k in the first week of January
What were you holding?

y'all make me feel better about only losing 40%

My bags are about the same

I'm even but I'm down 80% from my ATH AAAAAAAAAA

Im still up because of TRX

>Invest about $4.8k
>ATH $15,650
>Same bags now $2.5k

Thats what I get for waiting until Dec to buy. I don't even care honestly just waiting for the next bullrun. Seems like I could be waiting a few years by the looks of it.

People literally told me to sell my TRX for XLM and FUN and guess what, im still up. Stupid faggots

I signed up for Stellar Lumen in 2014 and got 6500 free XLM.

I cashed out $1500 in January, still have $350 in Coinbase theoretically.

I sold 1200 XLM then and spent half on BTC, half ETH. I kept another 1200 XLM. The 1200 XLM and BTC and ETH were then valued at $1220. It is now worth around $610 so in two months half of it is gone.

I am not suffering because I have $1500 in my bank from hitting some buttons, and could have another $950 come in right now if I wanted.

I always knew cryptocoins were worthless and would go to $0, but clicking some buttons to get some XLM, doing some mining was easy so why not.

Damn. That’s a lot of Romanian whores to have sex with Germany. I’ve lost the same amount tho

>invested 6k
>ath 14k
>currently 5k

i fell for the telegram shills. never again. as soon as this motherfucker 2x's i'm taking half out.

>still have $350 in Coinbase theoretically
>theoretically

the fuck do you mean theoretically? either you have it in there or you don't lmao

>invested 27k €
>ath 140k €
>current 29k €
guess i havent "lost" any so far...

Pffft I've lost 80% of an opportunity because I didn't really invest anything.

My initial investment was 20$ and I'm still up 25x but I could have sold at 150x

still up 200%