Itt: dining cringe

itt: dining cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lty7RAHKT9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plastic utensils is cringe? Maybe this semen slurping site isn't for me

Oh no, he's dishonoring the conveyor belt sushi establishment with cutlery and Coca-Cola.

Reflect on your life OP, I'm sure you committing this foe paw would be the least sad thing of all.

Who cares? It is poor fag food, stop being offended by the way it is eaten.

It is pretty cringy when I'm trying to enjoy a meal and some faggot is taking pictures of me.

fuck

Who cares? That is shit McDonalds tier sushi, may as well get upset that someone puts fires on their burger.

This thread

why would anyone use two twigs like a monkey in an anthill to eat when we've long since invented better tools for eating?

the polite way to honor the sushi sensei is to lift the plate to your face and suck the pieces off of it.

It leaves you with one hand free for masturbating, which is a pretty good deal of you ask me

>someone puts fires on their burger

Madman

>conveyor belt sushi that also sells dim sum

Kinda neat

...I wash my hands before meals like a sane human being then eat sushi with my fingers. That being said, chopsticks are like using your fingers. I use them at home where assholes like you won't bother my mealtime by taking pictures like OP or being retarded.

Yep.

I don`t understand why it`s so hard for some people to use chopsticks. I'm not even a gook and I picked it up the first time I tried, and it works wonderfully for bite-sized portions and long noodles.

I'll eat my food however I damn well please

>foe paw

lel this website is having a poor affect on you're grammar

It's pretty good

I've seen people at my uni take plastic forks and spoons, turn them around, and use the handles as chopsticks.

At this point I just assume that anyone who spergs out thinking chopsticks are the devils utensils are morons who can't figure out how to use one.

Oh shit up its a doggy dog world when Veeky Forumsians turn on each other

This is the exact opposite of op's pic and i love it

You DO know to keep you elbows off of the table while eating, right, user?

How does it not burn your mouth??

I had a friend who would invariably make an ass of himself if we ate out while he was stoned. It resulted in more than a few awkward moments with restaurant staff. Some of his finest moments:

>Trying to get Little Caesars make him a Hot & Ready pizza with more meat and less sauce because he hates vegetables but didn't want to spend more for a custom pizza.

>Creating words off the top of his head if he didn't know the correct phrase for something, and insisting he was right. Things like asking for sour cream at a taqueria ('salsa blanca'), or a side order at a Vietnamese place (it was some sort of ching-chong-nip-ning-nong masterpiece). Never occurred to him plenty of the staff could understand basic English.

>Getting flustered because he wanted to tip a Denny's waitress $1 more but was out of cash.

>Angrily confronting a fast food manager because he thought the special sauce on his burger was spoiled mayonnaise and reasoned that the manager knew he hates mayonnaise.

Don't do drugs. Or at least cook at home if you do.

Alpha as fuck.

You start taking something's for granite. Though spelling mistakes are a diamond dozen.

>Maybe this semen slurping site isn't for me
loled

There's something really pathetic about eating alone at a restaurant or a cafeteria and having your phone out the whole time to boot.

Says the guy shitposting on a mongolian beef noodle hieroglyphics tablet dedicated to autism and comparing the relative tastiness of fast food restaurants

are you kidding? cafeteria food is comfy as fuck.

>salsa blanca
That's fucking rich.

rimshot.jif

says the fag who got Cs in college

You use forks two handed you piece of shit?

You got Cs in college?

>going to college
>have a break in between classes in the middle of the day
>want to get something quick to eat
>text everyone i know to see if they are hungry
>all my friends are busy
>oh well i guess i'll just wait to eat until i can find someone to sit with

That's just offensive. There's not nearly enough paprika on that plate and the finger painting is barely legible.

Nope, straight As [spoiler]EXCEPT FOR THOSE 3 FUCKING CLASSES, FUCK REEEEE[/spoiler]

What the fuck am I looking at?
Is that bread, meat or some kind of fucking fruit?

truly patrician

my guess is some sort of breaded fish, with sesame seeds on top.

When you're trying to impress people in your high school or college cafeteria it sucks to eat alone.

But when you're working or even in grad school with some pretty difficult classes it fucking sucks having your lunch/down time disturbed by anyone but your closest friends, and even then its not something you want to do everyday.

Reading a chapter in a book or watching a tv show are the best things besides sleep for clearing out the shit in your brain on your break.

Have you never seen seared ahi tuna?

>doesn't recognize something as basic as tuna

get off Veeky Forums and have your mommy heat you up some tendies

Y'all settle down and enjoy a nice meal, my treat. Bone app the teeth

It's actually chicken.

Ja/ck/ stepped up his presentation game?

Haha, dumbass. Everyone knows you're meant to turn the nigiri upside down on your fork so to not disassemble the rice when you dip it in the soy sauce.

read a book and eat you little bitch

you look way less lonely and you're doing something productive

>calls someone a little bitch
>worries about appearing lonely

>just carry Game of Thrones and Great Gatsby in your Dark Souls messenger bag
>just wear a fedora and trenchcoat
>just wear a safety pin on your shirt so marginalized peoples will know you're a safe space

keeps your fingers clean, and easier to do with chopsticks than a fork if youre good enough. Forks might not be able to hold up the full weight of the pizza without tearing a huge hole

>wear a safety pin on your shirt so marginalized peoples will know you're a safe space
e-excuse me, did i miss something?

Nope. Never was a tuna person.

Why is everything in plastic storebought cake covers

not going to lie, as an asian, i'd definitely give this guy a condescending look.

i bet he also puts soy sauce over his white rice and then sticks his chopsticks in it standing up.

i feel like that's one of my uni dining halls, but i get the feeling at lot of uni dining halls look like that.

Not everyone enjoys having people with them 24/7. Personally I really enjoy alone time and why not enjoy a book or article on my phone while doing so?

It's a new thing. It's a derivative of the fact that it's a "safety" pin, and it holds things together.

The idea is that if you wear one, people will know that you won't pointlessly be a dick or just awkwardly watch a hate crime and/or participate. It's mostly a political statement, but it's a semi-useful one. I like to wear one to gently rustle my teaparty coworkers.

Is there something wrong with enjoying my lunchbreak? I have a smartphone for a reason, and that reason is mostly to shitpost and read a book without being hassled.

>when the broccoli's burnt and the bread is raw

>ordering your bread well done
Check out this pleb.

>The idea is that if you wear one, people will know that you won't pointlessly be a dick or just awkwardly watch a hate crime and/or participate.
No, The idea is to show minorities you voted for Hillary. Since that doesn't matter in the least it is just real life virtue signaling.

>It's mostly a political statement, but it's a semi-useful one.
>Look everyone, I blocked all my family and friends who voted for Trump on Facebook rather than having a conversation with them because I thought Hillary was a sure thing, now that the election is over I need a was to be a smug shit while still being the loser.

I had the same feeling, but mine's slightly different

No, they clearly just said it's to annoy coworkers, what if the coworkers are dicks? Wouldn't you want to use the easiest way to annoy them?

I hate people like this.

University freshman who feel the need to be different and do dumb shit like this.

You can usually spot them "studying" in a retarded location, like on the grass next to the street, with a sticker-covered laptop and a drink from an expensive cafe, with the cup turned ever so slightly so everyone in sight can see where the drink is from.

Apparently, $10,000+ a year does not warrant the use of the fucking sofas and desks provided by the school that are all over the campus.

>white and east asian countries are good
>countries filled with shitskins are bad
>but lets import shitskins into the good countries and pander to them, because what's the worst that can happen?
""""people"""" like you should be turned into fertilizer.

>That being said, chopsticks are like using your fingers
except fingers are soft and full of nerves

Not a single Trump supporter is bothered by liberal whites licking their post election wounds by virtue signaling and (unsuccessfully) pandering to the very minorities who are disliked by Trump supporters. Most are still being smug fucks to anyone who voted Hillary, ie. facebook tier white people with safety pin.
That user was full of shit.

It does, you bare it like a fucking man

I tried to bare it like a man once. Now I can't come within a hundred yards of a school

literally not eating because you have no one to eat with is just sad

Did you even read the conversation retard?

Kill yourself.

youtu.be/Lty7RAHKT9E

these safety pins clearly rustle your cute pink jimmies.

Using chopsticks for sushi is stupid. We get it. You're pretentious and need everyone to know. I know how to use chopsticks and I use them on the appropriate food. Then there's that asshole trying to eat fried rice with chopsticks one grain at a time.

> not knowing how to eat fried rice with chopsticks
>2013+3

Add a MAGA cap, rustle both sides.

>Grab piece of nigiri
>Soak it in a bit of soy
>Enjoy
>Now your fingers are dirty with raw fish bacteria
>Have to go wash your hands before you keep earing

Do you use them to eat Cheetos?

Does his head look like an orange?

But user, I'm brine intolerant.

Sounds like a hot new meme

HEY! NO! NO! USE YOUR FUCKING HANDS FOR GODS SAKE. GOD DAMN.

He is. That's how he's holding the spoon.