Biologically, how bad are these for you to eat? Which ingredients are toxic and in what way?

Biologically, how bad are these for you to eat? Which ingredients are toxic and in what way?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/lifestyle/health/articles/2011/01/31/will_increased_water_consumption_flush_excess_sodium_from_the_body/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allura_Red_AC#Health_effects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_intolerance#Signs_and_symptoms
wikihow.com/Raise-Low-Blood-Pressure
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11981884/Cooking-with-vegetable-oils-releases-toxic-cancer-causing-chemicals-say-experts.html
Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of those ingredients are toxic in any way.

milk is bad for cows OP
earthlings.com

It's basically just empty carbs and salt. Not harmful in itself, but of course you'll want to limit that intake and compliment it with actual nutrition.

And no, no legitimate food product is ever going to be "toxic".

>legitimate food product
Nice vague weasel words.

Nothing in their is toxic, but mot everything these is healthy per say

Take monosodium glutamate. You need Na+ or you die, and glutamate is one of 20 amino acids that make up you. Perfectly fine right? Except too much salt will damage your cardiovascular system

just drink more water

archive.boston.com/lifestyle/health/articles/2011/01/31/will_increased_water_consumption_flush_excess_sodium_from_the_body/

>Unfortunately, he says, the total salt you consume has an effect on your body. You can’t simply dilute it or flush it out with water.

None of that is actually bad for you except the two salts at the very end, and they're in so low concenration it doesn't matter.

NaCl can be bad for you in large quantities, but you need it to live. The disodium compounds aren't needed to live, but don't cause damage in low amounts.

They're a well made product from an engineering point. Nothing in the ingredients is bad for you, and they're saving money not using """organic""" and """natural""" ingredients.

Well if some nut thinks consuming poison is health food I'm not going to cover that. Let's just define it as "anything with a nutritional label" then.

I have low blood pressure anyways.

They don't nixtamalize their corn so it isn't as nutritious as it could be, nor is it as tasty as it could be.

It uses "Red 40" though,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allura_Red_AC#Health_effects

For me, Doritos causes,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_intolerance#Signs_and_symptoms

Which took a long long time to figure out which food it was that was causing GI problems. I just stay away from anything that has Red 40 in it now.

Today, I ask only one question when selecting food I may be eating, "Do the ingredients of this food help maintain my health or increase my health?" If the answer is "no" then I don't eat it. Which is one reason why I started farming my own food.

This is better for you than lots of things. MSG isn't bad for you. Those artificial colors aren't bad for you. Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate aren't really bad for you.

Faggots will pay like $3 more for some natural non GMO organic dick sucking version of these chips just because they're too stupid to read studies and instead read news articles. Man, what cucks.

There is literally no proof in any way whatsoever that Red 40 is bad for you.

wikihow.com/Raise-Low-Blood-Pressure

Salt to treat low blood pressure is only something you should do in an emergency. Better have a read of that link above.

>Nothing in the ingredients is bad for you
so is eating only sugar with a spoon healthy or unhealthy?
glucose as an ingredient isnt toxic, right?
what about lard?

it has already been pointed out that most foods wont be poisonous per se, but they may be extremely bad in large amounts and at any rate are not nutritious in any sense except delivering energy for your body to burn or store as fat (just like eating sugar with a spoon does)

Everything is bad for you in excess. Don't aim your autism at me. The ingredients that are in the servings, or even the entire bag, are not going to harm you in any way.

Seriously, if you reply with some autistic semantical faggotry, I'm hiding it and not replying. I'm not dealing with autistic Veeky Forums faggots anymore.

>Faggots will pay like $3 more for some natural non GMO organic dick sucking version of these chips
only morbidly obese americans eat chips anyway.

and if you are going to eat chips you know full well it's to be done in moderation because it's unhealthy.
I dont buy for a second that many health conscious people would buy "healthy chips" because that is plain retarded (like you are)

stop posting. you're not smart.

No, chips aren't bad for you, and I don't care what you buy because you're an idiot.

>Everything is bad for you in excess
lets have an experiment: one person must survive eating only doritos, another one only eating rice.

who do you think will die more quickly and exhibit more severe deficiencies?

so in a very real sense, rice is much more healthy than doritos. now on your belly and suck my dick you morbidly obese turd

Nobody said anything about "healthy" or your weird definition of it. We're talking about toxicity of the ingredients on the human body. Go be a pseudo-intellectual hipster somewhere else.

>toxicity
no food that is actually toxic would make it into the supermarket, you literally retarded tumblerina landwhale
what are you, 12 years old?

>HURR CHIPS ARENT POISONOUS THEREFORE THEY ARENT UNHEALTHY

>pretending to be my doctor

Tomaska LD and Brooke-Taylor, S. Food Additives - General pp 449-454 in Encyclopedia of Food Safety, Vol 2: Hazards and Diseases. Eds, Motarjemi Y et al. Academic Press, 2013. ISBN 9780123786135

Sure thing, kid.

>literal autism: example posts

You should stop eating Red 40, famalalaman

Red kidney beans are toxic and they are in every grocery store in America.

Checkmate.

If dortos are toxic how come im notdead
Checkmate

>People that haven't taken Biology 101: example post

you keep saying "healthy" yet that doesn't have anything to do with toxicity.

Truth is, you shitty Americans don't realize how bad you food is because you are used to it. Just like you can get used to smoking, your immune system learns to ignore the threat.

This junk won't feed you in any way. Still if you enjoy eating it, then go ahead.

>This junk won't feed you in any way

it clearly states 140 calories per 28g

>shitty americans
ah, you're one of those dumb people.

Getting uglier and fat is what you call eating..
No thanks.

Are you mad because you were born in that country where big pharma and the government give you cancer to drain all your money til you die?

You're on the wrong board.

won't make anyone fatter than 140 calories of bread or broccoli

It would. Bread and broccoli have fibers reducing insulin spikes.

negligible and bread has about the same ratio of fibers as the doritos posted in OP.
Fruits like bananas and apples have an even smaller ratio.

You're still missing the nutriments. It's funny how you think a proper diet is just counting calories.

>MSG
>Complex salts
These things are bad for you. If doctors suggest staying away from them if you have a medical condition, it isn't good. That's a good general rule of thumb

Why is Veeky Forums even bothering with bromatology.
Keep health on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is reserved for math elitists.

Rekt

doritos have low protein, but so do fruits and bread.
micronutrients may affect your health but not much your weight, your initial claim is that doritos has the property of making people fat, as if that was special to them compared to any other so-called healthy food

They're perfectly safe, just don't eat tons of them all the time.

>nutriments

>Banana so-called healthy food?
No.

Also, no.

?

How exactly does fast food harm you? I looked all the additives up and none of them are known to be harmful.

What if you ate fast food for one half of the day and vegetables and fruit for the other?

it's just all really salty, really fatty, really sugary.

The is Americans eating only ever this

there's nothing "toxic" in and of itself in fast food, but there's nothing "good" for you in it either. You do need fat and sugar in your diet, but you need other things too.

I'll just drop this here:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11981884/Cooking-with-vegetable-oils-releases-toxic-cancer-causing-chemicals-say-experts.html

You are missing the fact that all fats and carbohydrates aren't the same.

>per say

It doesn't have anything in it that would affect you.

He isn't wrong tho. Your corporations literally rule your country. ;(

*tips tinfoil hat*

>burgers aren't bad
Hamburgers have bad quality meat(low protein mass) processed bread, sunflower oil and some people eat them with mayonaisse and cheese.

Something which isn't toxic would help you gain muscular mass or make you increase your colesterol levels and help you have a heart-attack, or help you live longer making you produce more antioxydants.

A more accurate way to define a type of food which will fuck you up later,is the word unhealthy.

Refined-sugar food makes you "dependent". You tend to eat more sugar and the lack of sugar ingestion fucks with your brain. The intake makes you produce xenostrogens, which lowers your testosterone levels fucking with your gains.
Testosterone levels have been linked to the neurogenesis fenomena.

Empty-calories food won't fulfill your hunger. The nutrients which you are supposed to need will make you keep hungry. Also endomorphs will suffer evidently these conditions. Ectomorphs tend to stay thin or skinnyfat. They increase cholesterol levels whithout being fat, so it's harder to know if you are actually doing it right.

Hormonal source meat is a polemic topic. But the amount of specific research and long-term proof is inexact.

The fear of being hungry is actually unfundamented. The intermitent fastting has been demonstrated to increase neurogenesis and epinephrine levels. Which makes sense, so humans get stimulated because they "can't find food", so they get stimulated to do it. You also tend to use cetonic bodies instead of carbohydrates. The tissue cell also increase its regeneration. There are some studies which states that the caloric-deficit rats live 30% more than the others.
One of the popular ideas people have against IF is: you will have denutrition.
The "denutrition" starts at 90 hours from the start of the IF.

Sad to know most people can't even look for it and will complain without checking if the commom myths are actually true or not.

>What's the agenda?
> what are interests?
Don't worry tho. They protect your country against other potencial menaces. You can keep eating your burger and work at MCdonalds calmly tho.

>j-just gotta open your mind and take the red pill!

Heart cancers are extremely rare. The reason for this is assumed to be that heart stores so little fat and is mostly muscle. The fat serves as a place where carcinogenic material can dissolve in and remain dormant.
Fat in itself can be a dangerous element

>it's not true!
Ok buddy. I don't know when will americans stop believing their corporations tell them to do.

Americans are cattles. They deserve everything they get.

When are you gonna stop believing in the voices in your head?

*sips coke*

That's right. Big Pharma, the government, and the medical establishment are all in a conspiracy to sell soda as a health food. Everyone's paid off. It all checks out. Thanks for helping me understand the mind of schizophrenic retards just a little bit better now.

*takes a bite off the double cheese twister burger*
I'm so convinced. I wanna be like you now! Better not be a schizo rite? :^)

Veeky Forums.org/faq#shitposting

You don't have to explain what you're doing here all day, we are all aware.

Oh, hearing voices again? That one sounds very derogatory to you. Take your meds.

Ok brah. Look at all those americans. Maybe the obessity is a symptom of great success of a country. Oh wait.

Maybe being overweight is actually healthy. Look at those landwhales having a good time and getting laid. Oh wait.

At least their food education is acceptable just look at the successful fraction of the country. They all follow the media info...oh wait.

;^=)

>capitalist greedy companies are angels
>they would never risk human health for a fraction of their profit
AHAHAHAHAHHAA. Seems like you're the one hearing voices piglet. Now take your Xanax with a supersized coke and french fries ;^)

When you eat those corn chips, you are digesting very large doses of a precursor to ethanol.

The problem with fast food is french fries (cooked in oils like sunflower and corn that can't take the heat, salted heavily) and soda (even sugar-free might fuck up your insulin or gut bacteria, studies mixed).

Usually the burger is heavily salted also, almost totally lacking in vitamin A (and maybe lots of others depending on the composition).

You could definitely make a healthier burger meal (coconut oil in fries, less salt), carrots (McD actually has mini carrots as a choice), no soda (orange juice would be an OK choice because it also prevents oxygen radical formation with high fat/sugar meals), lots of lettuce and tomato in burger (less mayo, salt), maybe cook the meat in an oven instead of a frying plate, whole grain buns (this is actually very helpful in nutrients).

>Ok brah. Look at all those americans. Maybe the obessity is a symptom of great success of a country.
>Oh wait.
What does this mean?

>dat word salad

So what about this?

anything that the EFSA approves, is absolutely never going to harm you in any way, ever.

The FDA needs more evidence, but obviously everything they test pasts long term toxicity studies.

Contrary to schizophrenic thought, companies don't want to kill or sicken their customers. They just want to make their shit for as little as possible.

Bump.

>body morphology
DROPPED

Maybe you can ask what's the actual healthy model of diary food?